Pol who do we like more?

Both are jews so that can't be the deciding factor. .also fuck niggers

wonder if Ben ever comes here. I'm sure Milo does.

I'm actually liking ben more and more recently

They both deserve to be gassed, but I'd take Milo over Ben. Better a flaming jew over a subversive jew.

They're both awful, but ben can tear up a liberal without talking about black dicks, so I give him the edge

Yeah but Ben will be the first to advocating shipping your ass to fight some war for Israel's benefit and actively promotes white genocide within the ranks of the right.

I'm too fat and old to fight for israel. So I don't really care?

The one who won't make more jews.

It depends on how old and how fat. If shit ever really hits the fan, like a war with Iran would, they'll snatch you up as long as you aren't over 45 or 250 lbs

I'm early 40s, smoke 2 packs a day and drink a case of beer a night. Bring on the war, I'll be here to shitpost about it.

He also stops black men from reproducing

Idk but shapiro has a whiny, bitchy voice.

What about your son?

Milo isn't a neocon.

ugh so true, MILO FTW

So Ben has a jewish voice?

Ben Shapiro is kind of an Asperchu, but he's not a shock jock like Milo who would take a job at CNN for a little cocaine and a handjob, so ...

He has a Woody Allen-tier stereotypical Jewish American voice, though with a LittlTLe LESss of the WHooopy TwirLING shit.

Ben is kind of an autist but he's super smart. Cool guy.

Milo: "Christian", but coalburner
Ben: Total kike, but puts libtards in place

Welp, screw me. Guess it's gotta be the (bigger) Jew.

It's just my wife's black son, so I don't really care that much.

ben is close to acceptable

milo is DAMAGED

Ben annoys the fuck out of me to the point where I haven't listened to his show in a month or so. He blames literally every failure of congress on Trump in some way, shape or form and most of the time hardly explains his reasoning in doing so other than "he could've done better". I'll fucking bet that he's going to try to pin at least some of the blame for McCuck bailing out on Obamacare repeal AGAIN on Trump.

>I'm sure Milo does
Dude, he talked about buying us for a while. I've seen him post time stamped pictures in threads before.

Would you rather see Ben suck Milo's dick or Milo pound Benny's booty?

dicksucking is inherently less gay than assfucking so i guess the former

Neither. With Jews, you lose.

>Pol
>we
>no one even questions it