Netflix promoting Communism in new Western Anime series 'Neo Yokio'

>The Vampire Weekend frontman tells us how communists and fashion bloggers inspired his new cartoon Neo Yokio

>There’s a lot about communism and capitalism in the show, which I feel like people are talking about that more than ever right now.

>Ezra Koenig: Right, that’s another thing! One of my truly favourite things in the show is the Soviet race car driver. It really was quite a weird story. Three or four summers ago, I was in Monaco and they were setting up for the Grand Prix. Monaco basically is an anime location – it’s such a surreal place, the geography and the architecture is so strange, like (Hiyao) Miyazaki created it from a bunch of Mediterranean replicas. So we were in Monaco and I was having a coffee in the morning, and ‘God Save the Queen’ was just blasting off the speakers. This was in the morning, and I guess they were testing the different national anthems. Monaco is like a giant crypt, so there were all of these weird echoes created by these tall buildings that open to the mountain. I was looking out of the window and just hearing ‘God Save the Queen’, echoing through this Mediterranean anime location, and I just had this weird thought: ‘What if this Soviet race car driver won this lap and the Soviet national anthem was playing?’ Also, I love Formula One outfits because they’re so crazy. The entire idea was that everybody else is covered in logos and the Soviet race car driver just comes out, and the car and the outfit is all red with a hammer and sickle. I thought, ‘We’ve gotta put that in the show somehow.’ And we worked really hard to try and incorporate that.

>I remembered Kim Kardashian wearing this like long red communist thing and I was like, ‘I don’t even know what’s happening or if we’re right on the money, but I guess I’m glad that’s in there.’ You know, communism never goes out of fashion. As long as there’s capitalism, there’ll be communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1Q4n0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce:
archive.is/1Q4n0

>communists and fashion bloggers inspired his new cartoon Neo Yokio
Sounds like a winner

>Jaden Smith

How can dollars be real if fiat currency isn't real?

>tan skinned white

fucking joos

>Western Anime

I got a hand job because of this

elaborate

Thank you nice digits

>communism
>Brought to you by the bourgeoisie

Fuck Jewish anime

I'll review it and let you know if I find any propoganda that's out of the ordinary.

>western anime
???

>Three or four summers ago, I was in Monaco and they were setting up for the Grand Prix.
fucking shit how privileged do you have to be

GET IN HERE. ALREADY HALF DISLIKED

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

he's the frontman of a fairly successful band, it's not really surprising

>western animation

>western anime
>(((Ezra))) (((Koenig)))

question: how the fuck does this not qualify as cultural appropriation?

>3 or 4 summer ago
>soviet

A jew is a jew is a jew

Wtf is this propaganda shit?
It's like they aren't even trying to hide it from the normies anymore

hes a black

because white people have no culture

>Jaden Smith

What happened, Will?

the writer isn't though

the writer is Jewish, Jews cannot appropriate culture when they're the founders of it

same shit that happened to Tom Hanks' kids
growing up in that environment isn't healthy

Is she looking and yelling at the white people or at lil uzi vert?

honestly I have no idea

Stop being heterosexual.

>western anime

Please tell me that's not real...

if the gender binary isn't real, how can one be a misogynist given that 'women' don't technically exist.

brigade it

It's a Netflix original. It would be more unbelievable if it were actually watchable and entertaining.

meant for

I can't tell what's going on

kek

"Women" do exist on a side of the spectrun, the extreme side, but generally any distaste for the femme side of the gender binary spectrum is considered misogynistic
t. took a gender studies class

>no one swimming
That pool must be closed due to AIDS.

this company is in debt like a motherfucker right? are they trying to crash the bus or what

Why does it look and sound like a mid 2000s flash animation on newgrounds?

I'm starting to wonder
pretty much all of their original shows for the past two years have been absolute garbage

>Monaco basically is an anime location
>this Mediterranean anime location
How can one man be so ignorant.

>and the car and the outfit is all red
The all red with yellow symbol is reserved to Ferrari you communist nigger.

I thought the Castlevania was good...
(other than the church being evil...)

Jaden Smith on the right.

its just a dumb cartoon

Oh, its Studio Deen
of course its fucking DEEN

Apparently they're making a profit up to the billions, but are bitching about illegal streaming sights. Oh well, it's not like a big fish gets a few parasites on the belly.

>western anime
doesn't exist

DEAR GOD ITS JUST LIKE THE BILL NYE SEXUALITY EPISODE

THEYRE TRYING TO SHOEHORN IN THIS PHRASE "GENDER IS A SPECTRUM" INTO ALL THE MEDIA

this can't be real

What the fuck is that dumb jew even blabbering about? Soviet Union car at the Grand Prix?

I just checked because its been a while since i saw headlines and yea as of july they are 20 billion in debt. I dunno.

Seriously stop making threads about this. Even negative attention will help the kikes that made it.
We all realize that it's a steaming pile of shit, just purge it from your memories and direct your attention towards more important stuff.

faggot

What did they mean by this?

>neo yokio
starring Jaden Smith

It's a flop before it even airs.

Trust the only two niggers at a party to make a scene

Agreed if another thread is made again I will know it's (((them))) trying to gain attention.

True.

STOP

STOP IT NOW

This is a product of Japan

Castlevania wasn't bad user. Avatar wasn't anime but pretty damn close and was good too.

Anything else trying to mimic anime is trash though

This is fucking real. Episode 4 at the 18 minute mark

Daily reminder that Soros bought Netflix

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

Everything about this is cancer.

Don't worry, critics panned it and no one is watching too

Fag

>yo we gotta teach these old money fuckboys a lesson
why are niggers so gay

>Greetings fellow manchildgoys, see your pathetic cartoons can coexist with our agenda! Now stop with the smug Nazi girls please.

>jaden smith
>NEOYOKIO
>that character design

I almost want to watch it just to see how terrible it is.

>haha communism sure is wacky guys hahah xD

Our schools are already promoting communism.

>thinking your precious gook cartoons are any better than western ones

I don't use jewflix and I don't care about a man who wears dresses jaden is not worth the time this show looks mediocre as shit

Holy mollys are they even trying to be subtle anymore? Literally shoehorning politics in childrens cartoons.

she doesn't know how to make money off her tits so she's saying she doesn't want them

>You can't even white right

The horror

>white
Whore*

Purge this

>western anime
explains why the dude is a nog with chewing gum hair

Alirght time to rewatch this series.

Its not a pink mop?

Wow, it's like a really horrible SJW rendition of the Boondocks.

do not want