Shills

Are people literally paid to shill on here, or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its 100% real.

sauce?

That's from the MAT Trump discord chat room. Prolly no way to find it anymore.

unfortunately yes, lying is a paying gig.

I wish people valued the truth the same way.

Not calling bullshit, but the question is who pays them, how much, and why do they care?

Trump hires and appoints neocon faggots so what are we supposed to call him you cunt?

This thread is a Jewish false flag op. There are shills and it's you kikes.

>Jewish false flag
kek, faggot
My grampa served in the wehrmacht, what're you just some lardass mexifag?

People are indeed paid to post here. Throughout the election, anons kept posting proof from Correct the Record (now renamed to Shareblue), and one user even leaked the Shareblue manifesto, which aimed to undermine the internet freedom of sites like plebbit and Sup Forums.

The problem is we get newfags streaming into this site every week, and these filthy fucking casuals don't spend more than 5 seconds in any given thread, so of course even if we post proof every single day, I guarantee you we'll still have people like you asking "Are people literally paid to shill on here, or is that just a meme?"

inb4 someone asks me to spoonfeed them proof. You must lurk at least 3 months before posting.

HAHAHAHA You mad leftypol?

Heres more info.

The shilling is ubiquitous, but many of them are unpaid volunteers.

>Are people literally paid to shill on here, or is that just a meme?

During the campaign it was very real.

After Trump won. Not so much. Its just shills from other leftie boards who cant handle the bantz.

I wish. I'd apply

it was the first of posts it was the best of posts

>75$ a week to post weak b8 on dumb message boards that peopel larp on, and no proof so can't even pad resume with it

Dude it's honestly sad. Their organs are worth more than they are.

It's mostly not paid. People are ideologically-driven, the Left far more so than the Right, and that has always been so. It's the nature of the beast. Conservatives tend to be comfy or seek comfyness. Liberals are usually people discontent with the status-quo, which leads to political consciousness and organization. That's why conservatives can get 300 people at a tiki rally, and Liberals can get 300,000.
Disabled people are on income, don't go anywhere, and the liberal ones (usually mutants, mentally-ill, sexually-ill, physically-ill) are likely to be Leftist and sit on the internet all day shitposting like they are 'Empowered'.
>Shilling is real and it's mostly a free activity for Leftists. There are some money organizations.

Based on pre/post election posts, it's absolutely real. All kidding aside, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

let me tell you a story op

>there exists a place where people shitpost for fun
>retards notice and give real world meaning to satirical shitposting because they percieve it as a threat
>their freakout drags both their regular support and opposition onto the issue
>the issue is now real
>retards expend time money and energy to invest in this "real issue"
>because a naked man who drilled a hole down to the wood in his computer chair with the power of farts typed "hitler did nothing wrong"
>new opposition and support continues to draw to the issue when radicals attack normies and polarize them on the subject

This is meme magic.

The power to waste time and effort if you're not capable of disengaging an idea. Weaponized short-span subversion propganda.

There aren't shills, it's just old fags baiting newfags

CTR was a real thing, and so is shareblue now. At the end of 2016 Obama snuck in legislature that funds "anti propaganda" propaganda, which funds groups like CTR/shareblue.

Any idea how to sign up? It would be really fucking easy to just fund some dumb b8 thread, then edit the source code to add (you)s to pass it off as your own.
I'd take a free 75$ week as beer money.

Lying is a form of stealing. You steal the truth from people.

>shill
I troll, larp etc. for fun. Its Sup Forums mate.

maybe YOU do, faggot.
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

this

All /sg/ threads are created and bumped by paid Russian shills.

They always start their list of links with Southfront, which is a Russian think tank group (like a Russian Rand Corp).

>pic related.

There are feds on every board if you say certain things you can smoke them out

>paint trump by exactly what he does
ok

Isn't that just tracking down pedos and the odd crazy dude that posts about murders he commits and stuff, not political reasons perse?

They post the same shit over and over, the " I was a Trump supporter but now I'm not meme is played and splayed but still they post

That was for election, back then I got paid...
wish there would be more elections :(

t. shill

I used to work for a couple companies. One was called "paidtopost" or "paidforposting" or some such. Governments DO OFTEN contract through these places paying poo in loos 5 cents per post and 10 cents per thread (with screenies) to prove it. Shill threads over X amount of replies give you a $1-$100 bonus depending on the contract.

Usually the poos proved incompetent or disappeared completely so they would bay 10 times as much to an American like me. I'm a pro however and wouldn't do it for less than 50 cents a fucking post. Come at me again Sweden I'll post your NDA all over the place again. YOU TOO EA. FUCK YOU EA you will never buy me again.

totally implausible

how do i sign up

nah, "Ocean of piss" and all that.

Most just do if for free and get paid in (you)s. My guess would be some paid shills do come here but they aren't getting paid to post. They are here to monitor and do research b/c Sup Forums is the supposedly the cutting edge/vanguard or whatever. Investing money on shillposting would be better spent on sites where comments stick around and stand out for others to read. Reddit, youtube, facebook, twitter, online newspaper comment sections would give you more bang for your buck. I'd say most of the shills on Sup Forums are from other boards, /leftypol/, other chans, TRS, maybe a few from reddit who are familar with chan culture or are cross-posters and possibly some from SA but probably not. The worst ones are probably just other 4channers; Sup Forums is despised the most by other fellow anons.

I never knew about these things. Let me tell you how it happened. I was an early Jedi in SWG. You had to do some serious grinding for that shit in 03/04. I was messaged repeatedly by some faggot about a new game by EA that will kill SWG in a couple years and did I want to make money subtly advertising it not just in SWG but in various forums including Sup Forums. I took the bait, got paid jack and shit shilling SWTOR waaaay before it was even announced. I can't tell you about the Sweden thing cause the NDA honestly. They'll fucking know it was me and send a jihad squad or something.

Paid shilling is 100% real and quite profitable if you can run a reliable team who doesn't disappear on you. They all do though.

Yes there are shills

No there are not nearly as many as the paranoid among us believe, mainly it is a projection that anyone who disagrees with your worldview must be paid to do so, or more commonly just another generic insult for a liberal, like cuck

shills or memes, whats the diffrents?

It's a meme. The mods get paid better.

most of the blatant ones have went underground. You can make a name for yourself on places like Wickedfire and you'll be recruited eventually.

Nobody is going to pay some one to post on website where the post disappears within minutes to hours.

wannabe paid shills just come here to practice
>source: I am a paid shill

most of them are compelled into service, tripped up in small-time pedo blackmail schemes.

they get paid to make it "official", but only make 50 bucks a week (down from 75).

Shareblue had about 65, probably college students, on the payroll when the traffic spike shown here
occurred.

The salaries are public record and I've looked at them myself. The bulk of the hires happened in March of 2016.

But that's just one organization. The jidf and jewish "defenders of the tribe" as they conceive of themselves number in the thousands I would imagine.

Check out some of the documentaries and tv shows that have been done on their wikipedia editing schools and the like. Very eye opening.

And if you know much about infosec you'll have a pretty good sense about the predominance of jews, and in particular isreali jews, in that field. Basically most of the worlds hackers are (((hackers))). Remember when Apple wouldn't decrypt that iphone for the FBI? Who did it for them?

i'm not the only one with a self tapped fart dimple?

>SWG
Man I hated how bad they fucked that game with NGE

I always respond to these threads because I'm a professional content writer. I get paid to write articles and give the rights over to whoever pays me. It pays very well now but I had to start at the bottom and fight 1000 poo in loos for dominance. Protip: anyone who uses the word "regards" to end a letter or article is NOT A FUCKING WHITE PERSON. Anyway, I'm dead serious. Sign up on payperpost if it still exists in some form or another. See what they'll pay you to shill.

Me too man ....it broke my fucking heart but not playing that stupid game probably saved my marriage. I miss it so much ......

I tried going back with SWGemu but it just doesn't hold up anymore, that or I'm just too old to be playing a buggy grindfest anymore.
JTL was the tits though.

Found him

What server were you on, reb or imp?

>one-line one-post
>writing prompt
>but hey you guys, you can't use the word "shill" unless you have receipts
>forgetting leaked CTR documents
Hey newfag, go look up what "I was only pretending to be retarded" means. A shill is anyone who acts like a shill. The action itself is the crime. While you're at it, spend some time at Sup Forums, where hot new shows are praised in market-tested language for paragraphs without any specifics, by strangers who then refuse to answer questions, or go back to the Sup Forums archive from when Dwayne Johnson's Baywatch came out and every sixth thread in their catalog was calling it a feel-good hit.

Ahazi. Empire.

>6 million
>1 million
Theyre not the only ones shilling, apparently

imp too, but I was on Kauri. Had a bounty hunter and teras kasi, close to jedi with holocron grinding but then they changed it to that village shit where all the quests were broken so I gave up trying.

It's not a matter of paranoia: if we insist on style (like no one-line writing prompt one-posts about whether or not we happen to like Greenland) then we deny the shills the means of easily sliding the board. A shill who has to actually write a proper original post is not only not sliding anything, he is not doing anything wrong. Our rules are non-ideological. If these lazy dipshits actually did a couple of minutes of work instead of constantly spamming that DOBALFF HAS BETRAYED YOU IT'S ALL OVER fifty times a night they might actually -- no actually they'd still lose.

Yeah.

Is greenland /ourcountry/?