Friendly reminder to vote no

Friendly reminder to vote no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BjM_aMpDB4&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912066/Australian-mobiles-sent-unsolicited-Vote-Yes-texts.html
25logicalreasonstovoteno.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking pissed.. pic related

bamp

was gonna vote yes but I ripped the envelope to open it so I can't mail it back

I can't vote no, abs will fuck up the secrecy since they most likely have my name in a dadabase next to my unique number. Worse still I'd have to vote online as I'm out of the country.

Pro tip for any Russian hackers out there, the number on paper and also on the internet passes luhns algorithm

I voted yes:)

youtube.com/watch?v=0BjM_aMpDB4&feature=youtu.be

KYS
Y
S

Why should I? Anglo-Celts/Germanics are allowed to marry human garbage like greeks, sudanese, viets and chinks. The institution of marriage lost all the meaning a long time ago in Australia
great

Love is love user

Let's make pro-racemixing christian pieces of shit and conservacucks mad at expense of faggots*

Yeah nah, you fucking degenerate

Cheers m8

if it has no meaning to you than just don't vote

Just subscribed

So? Anglo-Greek or Dutch Boer-Viet marriage is far more disgusting to look at

Looks fine to me

Same, I'm fucking livid

poo in a loo poo in a loo.. kek

I voted yes and made sure plenty of people do

so it does have meaning to you, why did you lie?

Voted no 6 times.
When do the results come in?

I don't care about already corrupted by interracial institution of marriage, I just want to see conservacuck and christshit sweet tears

hahaha

>sister
>"Why are you voting no? Stop being a moral high horse!"

>me
>"Oh you think I do this for the moral reasons?"

I just like their tears.

I voted No by proxy. I saw that Australian guy who plays Thor in the movies and I yelled at him to vote No in the gay marriage thing. He called me a cunt and said to fuck off. I told him I wouldn't see his next movie unless he did. He waffled for a bit then agreed.

>Australian guy who plays Thor in the movies
wat seriously?

going to put that in the unlikely catagory

FUCK CATEGORY FUCKING

going to bed

>bed
Cunt its only 4pm

>Sup Forums
>P

Godspeed, Australia. You're one of our last hopes.

THIS HAS BEEN A ROLLERCOSTER RIDE BUT I AM GOING TO VOTE YES NOT BECAUSE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LGBT BUT BECAUSE THE LIBERAL PARTY IS SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE

Yeah I got that text too, when the fuck did I give permission for them to message me?

Don't worry my no vote countered yours.

done and dusted
my no vote is on its way to Canberra

What are politicians going to do about the results? If it doesn't pass will this end the issue for good? What if it passes, but barely? What if it overwhelmingly passes?

>Stop being a moral high horse!
The hypocrisy.

Voted no today

>Stop being a moral high horse

There should be a law where stupidity on this level gets capital punishment on the spot.

>If it doesn't pass will this end the issue for good?
oh my no, they'd do it anyway

daily reminder that australians are all CIA niggers

Half the country is plugged into the matrix and the other half is too pussy to do anything so it doesn't matter.
The politicians response will be based on the gook vote.

The cunts know. Shut it down

I'd head butt the fuck out of both of them

K

Found the faggot

who can i sue for texting me?

What the fuck is wrong with your hands? They look girly af

Voted Yes.

Gay marriage is inevitable, let it stop being an issue now so the next election can be decided by the real issues.

She's fucking evil user.
She used to literally torment me as a kid.

So I find it funny how it hurts her now.

Got my no sitting here ready to go. Do I just dump it in a post office box?

cool man, hope you like future pronoun laws and tranny kids.

You should see my boipussi

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

Yeah just put it in the supplied envelope and mail it

The US has had gay marriage for two years now, and they've got Trump as president.

Gays aren't the thin edge of the wedge for full on SJW Armageddon. That's a vocal minority that dominates the issue. 90% of gay people are guys who just want to fuck their husband in the ass in peace.

I just want you guys to vote no so I can watch the gay butt hurt

You know this is what really grinds my gears, they do this big ridiculous vote and after all of it, if yes then gay laws happen and never get brought up again politically. But if it's no then we vote again in 2022 (heard that was an actual date for another vote if this fails).

They will keep doing this vote until they get the one they want

I got the message too, deleted it instantly but did any anons here reply back to the message?

If Hillary had won then things would be over in 4 years, you could probably buy children sex slaves/ lap dogs in Hillary's America

My wife got that pro poofter text

Hey, lets make it do the meme generation gets to vote on gays, 3rd best idea australia has had in as many years...

Seems that not all of you leafs are completely awful.

You're alright, mate.

This whole shit feels so dodgy like our census
I'm betting Yes will win only because it was rigged to begin with.
I'm really pissed off about it too, like the entire media/ left won't shut the fuck up about it despite the fact real gays didn't even ask for marriage equality and barely care about the vote to begin with. fuck this god damn world, there is nothing worth saving about western culture anymore, just let it burn

i hate gayness

So did my wifes son, shit is fucked yo..

Thanks eh

What girls have you been seeing user that have hands like that?

I haven't received my survey yet.

I'm not sure if it just hasn't come because it was posted yesterday or if some faggot took it to get an extra vote.

What do I do if it hasn't arrived by Tuesday?

>Not replying "pooftas fuck off"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912066/Australian-mobiles-sent-unsolicited-Vote-Yes-texts.html

Mate these fags have been sowing the seeds of their own demise for nearly 2 decades.
Many people have gone through their abusive cult and realised what it truly is.
Or have merely been unlucky to have been hurt by it.

>Gays aren't the thin edge of the wedge for full on SJW Armageddon.

Really? Because I saw in the news they're trying to get people now to "rethink how they treat sex offenders who's crimes involve minors"

Israel is just a way to piss off our biggest enemy: Islam

I just forwarded to the Australian Communications and Media Authority under their harassment/spam system.

Just forward to 0429999888. I voted yes already anyway.

I don't appreciate this sort of harassment.

A disproportionate amount of pedos are gay.

In fact I know how this thought pattern exists in them personally after suffering their degeneracy.
So ofcourse they'll try to push this.. many have unclean hands.

user, you really don't want to know

Just got mine this arvo. Not fucking happy, Jan. I don't even tellmy workmates where I live and these cunts have somehow obtained my private, do not call registered number? People are blowing up about it too

>I voted yes already anyway.
Where do you think you are?

How big was her benis?

God works in mysterious ways, don't He?

Wow, that was quick for the news to report up on it.
>Wasting my precious limited data on texting a poofter spambot

We need a higher birth rate. I think this survey can lead to that so I voted in favour.

Yes there is a risk the kids could grow up brainwashed but the chance for that not happening is worth it.

Kys

>have my name in a dadabase
The fact alone that you fear this happening is reason enough to vote no to shut these cunts down and take their power away at least for the next few decades.

Will they accept this?

my nigga

They should. Don't do anything else funny.

I got mine just over an hour ago, i'm guessing (((someone))) who works in a top government position must have been behind this unless all phone companies have been paid off to send the message through their systems

Probably. Don't risk it though.

This is their last chance user.
After this they will lose momentum because of the internet.

She was fat, smelled of patchouli, and I just smashed a bag of coke so I didn't care. Told her to gtfo at six in the morning cos I had to go to work. I walked around the block and went back home and washed the sheets. Fucking woefull.

Do you have to be registered to get the survey?
Im still not registered so will my no vote even matter?

Bought from an advertising database I'd say

>Do you have to be registered to get the survey?
Yep

25logicalreasonstovoteno.com

woah...