New VA announced.
Al: 藤原啓治 Fujiwara Keiji
Priscilla Bariel: 田村ゆかり Tamura Yukari
Crusch Karsten: 井口裕香 Iguchi Yuka
Ferris: 堀江由衣 Horie Yui
Anastasia Hoshin: 植田佳奈 Ueda Kana
Julius Euclius: 江口拓也 Eguchi Takuya

Who here is ready for the main cast?

Wait: the second season will have an entirely new cast?

New characters, they're not staying in the fucking mansion once the second arc is done.

More or less, you only saw part of the main cast. Arcs 1 and 2 is just the prologue, the real story starts in arc 3.

Episode 11: Rem
Episode 12: Return to the Capital
Episode 13: 自称騎士ナツキ・スバル Self-claimed Knight Natsuki Subaru
Episode 14: 動き出す事態とレムの意思 The Moving Situation and Rem's Decision

>Episode 13: 自称騎士ナツキ・スバル Self-claimed Knight Natsuki Subaru

Jesus Christ people are going to have a field day with this episode.

As if the influx of people shitposting about Emilia weren't enough already...

Animefag here.

Will Subaru have interactions with Anastasia in Arc 3?

Then come the overzealous Remfags. God dammit they're going to make us Remfags look bad again.

Yes, he will have numerous interactions with all of the king candidates and their knights.

But that's because Ram >>>>>>>>>>> Rem

How will be interactions between Anastasia and Subaru?

Also, I am interested in interactions between Emilia and Subaru in Arc 4, after they made up in Arc 3

Its going to be Rem's time to shine soon. My body is ready.

And then the Remfags always go 'HURR CLOWNDICK'
They're so predictable.

Expect bickering.

Clowndick Cocksleeve.

Arc 4 honestly just made me make her drop down my list.

Why?

Cannot wait for the episode that is titled "From Zero". This is where everything will start to pivot.

Mindbroken goods comes from arc 4.

>Beatrice makes it very clear to Subaru that once curses are activated they cannot be removed
>Removes the kids' curses easily
>Says she could remove his curses too if he didn't have so many
Alright then

because its true faggot
when she forgot that she has a sister due to gluttony power she go full hentai mode with rooswald

That doesn't say anything about her actual character at all though. She was probably just being used anyway, and even if it was consensual, Roswaal is pretty fabulous. Can't blame her.
Personality-wise, she's way more charming than Rem, who's boring as shit.

It says a lot about Remfags if their main complaint about Ram is 'she's not puuuure waaaah muh waifu pandering'

I just want Ram to be with Gaaf. She deserves someone who actually likes her.

>Tamura Yukari
So she didn't kill herself. Nice.

>anime still pushing Emilia as the main girl so hard

You need to stop that.

The reason why I don't like Ram is the same reason why I don't like Subaru. They're both idiots who don't know the difference between love and obsession. Plus the clown is a fucking asshole.

Remfags aren't like that. Spoilerfags are though.

But it wasn't activated. It was disrupted then removed. If it was set in stone it would be set in stone.

Ram is like that girlfriend with an abusive boyfriend. You just hate her for the fact she hasn't left him already.

Better personality sure, you can say that. But damn does she make my blood boil.

I wonder who is going to be the storyboard/art director for that episode.

I dont like Kana Ueda for Anastasia, Anastasia needs a kawaii voice.

Kana Ueda woul be perfect to Crush

>Remfags shit on Ramfags
>implying its not Emiliafags who falseflash as Remfags shitting on Ramfags because they are still sour that Rem is more popular then Emilia in japan aswell as here
why would I, as a Remfag, shit on her sister?
Thats like bullshit. Part of the reason I like Rem is because her sister is cool aswell.
I actualy was friend with one part of a twin and the other automatically became another buddy of mine.

>Personality-wise, she's way more charming than Rem, who's boring as shit.

secondaries

But even as a Remfag I can say that she is. As half of Rem's personality is enticed by Ram and vice vesa.

This. You need two halves to make a whole.

I want to fuck Ferris in his boypussy

Finally.

Every time, every single time anyone says anything remotely negative about Rem you always complain about secondaries and anime-onlies.
I know what happens between Rem and Subaru, yes AI know she becomes the 'perfect' waifu. I don't care.

What do you mean she's not the main girl?
Are you saying we finally get a girl who's not a hotblooded obnoxious cuntdere with fire powers only for her to not be the main girl after all?

I acually like Ram tbqh. Don't start framing people.

Is Ferris a trap?

Emilia literally does nothing the entire anime. After episode 14 or so you won't even see her again till the final episode

>Priscilla

>Crusch

Her ear looks so weird in the pic

>Anastasia

Still don't really know why they would choose her as Crush as she is a tomboy.

No, Yukari just has big floppy ears.

Fuck everything

Still no news on Betelgeuse va?

Anyone got a good picture of the knight dude?

betting on accel's va

>Al

You mean Al?

Who would you rather hold hands with?

None yet. We also don't know who will be foxy grandpa's VA.

Both.

What does Emilia do in Arc 4? I only understand she has to be in a trial imposed by Clown

You know where Ram's hands have been so not her

Perfect.

Nothing much.

Sweet. Thanks

Kinda ironic that he literally praises the sun.

Why were dogs standing mesmerized?
Because lil girl couldn't believe her eyes and give a command to pups?

And how are her reactions with Subaru in Arc 4?

More or less the same

Subaru is just so cringy he makes me want to drop the show.

I'm only sticking around for the possibility of catdick.

It gets worse in arc 3. Then he changes completely in arc 3 as well.

Rom, Rem or Ram?

Me in the middle.

no one give a shit

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

there is no yet a va for magical negro ?

I want Jouji Nakata !

Hey there, do you enjoy watching subpar quality harem+romance+comedy+drama+action anime with garbage characterization? Well look no further, because if so, Re: Zero should be right up your alley.

To put it simply, Re: Zero has absolutely no substance. It's another generic, modern anime that tries to be edgy, but fails miserably. Annoying-ass GENKI BOI protagonist? Check. Decently cute main chick with a ~*QUIRKY*~ personality? Check. Flat chested side girls who will probably end up falling for the protag in the future? Check. You have your tsunderes, loli's, weird faggots, mary sue's, mascot characters, etc. There is nothing unique about any of the characters that made any one of them stand out to me individually.

The story is a hodgepodge of various genres, and frankly it's a fucking disaster. It's like the writers wanted to come up with an edgy/dark madoka-esque deconstruction of the fantasy/SAO genre, and they failed miserably. Ooh, death, violence, and time travel? Sounds awesome right? Wrong. The contrast between the serious and comedic tone of the show is way too drastic, and this really detracts from the "serious" parts of the show (if you can even call it that). Essentially, everything seems like a joke or a gimmick because it feels too much like your generic comedy-harem-romance anime.

This may be up to personal taste, but I felt absolutely zero sympathy for the protagonist because I couldn't stand his stupidity. It was also difficult to sympathize with him because I couldn't comprehend the reason behind his resolve to save everyone. Stupidbaru hardly develops any meaningful relationships with the people he decides to save (they interact for a couple of days at max), so his "resolve" to save them was quite confusing for me. It felt like the writers were attempting to employ a cheap trick to have the audience feel sympathetic towards Stupidbaru, but unfortunately it backfired pretty hard for me.

>Priscilla: Tamura Yukari

I'm ready

Yukarin is an elf

>same copypaste again
(you)

Like clockwork

Gaaf is too affeminate to ever get a woman.

Thanks, digibro.

>the same guy gave erased a 9/10

Shut up, he is tough as nails and is a good boy.

I agree with this but still find it enjoyable though.

Hulking Tiger Man will win her, just you wait.

You may have good points but holy shit you're autistic.

>with fire powers
I heard that her element actually is fire. She just uses it to subtract heat to create ice instead.

This is true.
Her and Puck are both masters of Fire Magic. As Ice magic doesn't exist.

(you)

I want to become Anastasia's manservant!

sause?

nice tirple dubs

Greatest company in Kararagi!