Were Hitler's eyes blue or brown in this timeline?

Were Hitler's eyes blue or brown in this timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_García_(sport_shooter)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvaro_García_(sport_shooter)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Huet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blue

Blue. Not many colorized photos of him existed though, so it was common for people to assume his eyes were just dark or brown.

To be fair, the combination of blue eyes and black hair is kino-tier aesthetic.

Who gives a fuck, glad that fascist is dead

They were supposed to be brown...

Well, God help us all.
We are in the wrong timeline again.

Blue; it was the only thing Aryan about him

You shut your dirty whore mouth

blue

Deep, haunting blue.

Was it Duck-billed-platypusstain duck-billed-platypi or Duck-billed-platypusstein duck-billed-platypi?

I had heard alot as a child his eyes were brown, but now I learn they're blue... actually had to search up the facts on this a few weeks ago because I was confused by a post in /nsg/.
How many fucking timelines are we going to have to jump?!

Goddamnit, I guess I'm from a brown eyed Hitler timeline too. I remember because as kids we would laugh that Hitler wasn't blonde haired blue eyed like his ubermensch.

Same. I remember teachers joking about his brown eyes as an example of his internalized self hatred.

You didn't jump timelines you fucking retards. Everyone just assumes his eyes are brown because he has dark hair and almost every photo of him is black and white.

this. the "lel fucking retard hitler had brown eyes and brown hair but wanted to exterminate everyone without blue eyes blonde hair" meme is basically just propaganda that got spread around back in the day to make hitler look like a total retard.

You can't stop once you're in the slip, you're here forever amigo. Hitler had Blue eyes btw, that is the original timeline.

this is true. his eyes were always blue.

this. most blue eyes are light blue or cyan so they're more recognizable as such in black and white photos. darker blue eyes are more rare and are hard to distinguish from other colours in black and white photos.

no timeline shit. only reason so many people think brown is that jews ran with the above to try and make him look like a hypocrite by portraying him as brown eyed in coloured photos and media

i had a jewish teacher in highschool that tried to tell us hitler' family was jewish

literally hitler

jewish tricks, not timelines changing

these guys get it

Checked.

oh shit I'm from a brown timeline too. Is there any way to get back home, or am I stuck here?

In my timeline Hitler had red skin

he had brown

nazis are for years trying to push agenda that he had blue, it all started on stormfront few years ago, then from there some secret internet groups etc. (been there, seen it)
>tldr: stormies are memeing it for years.

YA BASHAR

>flag
>retard
checks out

lol i always wondered about this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

ugly MF

Brown, he only had blue eyes within the last 3 years.

In my timeline Hitler was actually light green and Germany was inhabited by other green skinned people. His eyes were actually two different colours, one pink and the other was silver.

Dark blue. Dark enough to look black without adequate lighting but they were definitely blue.

Who gives a flying fuck?
Are you fucking homosexual?

Ahh Mr. Hitler, such beautiful blue eyes. Sort of a Prussian blue.

I had a teacher in high-school that had meet the sharpshooter that represented Mexico in the rifle event of the Olympics that Nazi Germany hosted.

He won a medal and like the other medalists Hitler greeted him after the event, he always swore to my teacher that Hitler's eyes had "the color and feel of a knife". He would also say that his hand was very soft, almost cushioned, but that his grip was strong when they shook hands.

blue but he was severely autistic

Fuck. He looks like me on Meth.

I just checked, none of the Mexican sharpshooters won medals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_García_(sport_shooter)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvaro_García_(sport_shooter)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Huet

I don't know which one of those he talked to, but he met Hitler and that's what he had to say.

>Goebbels
>Short
>Black hair
>Big nose
>Weak chin
>Works in the media

Is Goebbels a Jew?

he looks like he has parkinsons?

He had blue eyes and brown hair, but most pictures make it look like he had brown eyes and black hair, because of the nature of black and white photography.

This wax sculpture is probably a fairly accurate representation of what he actually looked like. The fact that he looks a bit like Merkel is not important.

Except he didn't have black hair.

WTF I just noticed where they screwed up

Adolf Hitler was brown eyed and black haired.

What a stupid question

You use enough pomade it'll look black.