Spirit Circle 45

Crunchyroll finally released their version so lets compare with what we anons did

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/スピリットサークル-6巻-ヤングキングコミックス-水上-悟志/dp/478595793X/ref=pd_sim_14_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ETQEH8MJQN10YZ1BVF7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 Mizukami series ending in the span of a month
Please kill me.

Calling Yazen mixed race makes me think of weird things.

monitoring this thread

is that the same Yazen from Sengoku Youko?

Considering they're talking about the "white god" which was Senya's nickname in SY, the answer is yes.

But if you die, you won't get to read his next series

Oh yeah.

I liked user translation of her line here better

"My journey continues" sounded nicer

And that's it. Barely any difference, to be honest. And no colourspread because CR is stupid.

I want to marry a Koko. I really wanted there to be an epilogue where they fuck like rabbits and have Rune and East babies. Sengoku Youko had an amazing epilogue.

>dat sphinx

such a good series, will miss the weekly gatherings

You've come a long way baby

>Shinsuke died peacefully of old age after populating the village with his descendants
>Centuries later one of his descendants pretty much follows his path and becomes a Negotiator

Fuuta forgetting his past lives makes me bery sad

Not to mention Sanjin Sadou's MC is implied to be Senya's descendant.

What is going to be Mizukami's next work?

"Manga Road." It'll be in the same magazine as Spirit Circle, whenever it starts.

>IT WAS ALL A DREAM ending

Motherfucker.

Vann arc gets me to tears everytime , and I don't even know why. It's just so sad ...

holyshit why is this so good? this better gets animated or we riot

I really hope it's not a story about mangaka. I fucking hate those, I'm completely uninterested in your pathetic lives, write more good stories.

God no

No anime shit

You just read a story about pathetic highschooler's life and liked teh fuck out of it

Her father looks like Senya's in that angle.

No, I read a story about a psychic and his past lives. Stories about mangaka are 90% "hurr i must reach deadline", and I don't care.

If it's based on Mizukami's life though there will be an arc involving misunderstandings, a fax machine and buyer's regret.

>a complete idiot sees seven dreams
>psychic

So you a 100% certain the mangaka will be at a table 24/7 and not trying to stop his own creation that became real or running away from comic mafia don Lee or figuring out fate altering powers with his laine teacher or

This is Mizukami for god's sake

>laine
alien

He was a psychic, speedreader-kun. Maybe you should reread the first chapter again.

>Saw East
>psychic

When last tankobon will be out?

>why do we live
>probably because something good will happen

Explain further

was there ever a particular explanation for the sphinx machine?

Or sphinxes in general? I feel like I missed a Motif.

i know it usually turns out shit, but have some faith

One of his magazine's strip has him share anecdotes in 4komas. It involved that and his editor bugging him about it.

Two days. Still no confirmation of an epilogue though, and the description on the YKO website explicitly says the series ends at 45 chapters.

Obviously Manga Road's first chapter will be called Fuuta 2.
Fuuta is going to become mangaka.

that's not what it was at all you tard

They all had the same design of the sphinx he made in Egypt. With the goofy face

So when does vol 6 come out?

amazon.co.jp/スピリットサークル-6巻-ヤングキングコミックス-水上-悟志/dp/478595793X/ref=pd_sim_14_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ETQEH8MJQN10YZ1BVF7

Nice, hopefully it comes with an epilogue.

Right sure, but what was the meaning to them? There was clearly something special about the robot.

Don't hold you breath. All previous volumes were shorter than 190 pages, this one is more than 200 already.