How can this happen. How can they replace us with these subhumans and expect the modern world to survive

How can this happen. How can they replace us with these subhumans and expect the modern world to survive. express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Secret

They write about this stuff openly in think tank publications and UN documents.

Even tho there is just not enough jobs for Europeans but theses retard would still import nuggets

>secret
pls

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

it will fucking fail

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

white "genocide" doesn't exist.

fuck off

>2008

>express
>2008
fuck off

Why do people do nothing?

Crazy

The 1% get to continue to erode whats left of the middle class and become more powerful and wealthier.

Their life won't degrade, they're still living good. This is the plan everywhere in the world.

Did you never understand what this meme meant?

>Nick Fagge

>workers
Is thats what theyre calling them now?

Empty out Africa, start new colonies.

But black genocide sure will

The UN published their replacement migration pieces in March 2000.

un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

Insane.

>workers

Bump.

it's a basic form of genetic engineering to mold their population's characteristics to meet the needs of the new social system they're creating. Dumb, placated masses that will work for next to nothing while reproducing at obscene rates with no regard to resources available.

What about jewnocide?

>african workers

?????????????????????????????

Uncle Teddy had it right

>Effective international migration policies must therefore take into account the impact on both the host society and countries of origin.

Then What? This always seemed to be the most retarded plan I've ever heard. I do think they are trying to do something like this, but what the fuck is going to happen if they do succeed? They rule over a bunch of dummies, and do what? If it were me I sure in the he'll wouldnt feel safe being king of the mullatos

They were wanting wage slaves, but they did not realize Africans do not work without a whip

even with the whip their work was subpar

Just curious... why would anyone buy Afro-European goods?

Europe is gonna get BLACKED. Asians don't seem so bad anymore.

In the pristine Bavarian Alps, Mama Flora's hotel - once a popular tourist destination - has become a home for refugees.
Cafe Waldluft is a rustic hotel in the picturesque Bavarian town of Berchtesgaden, near Hitler's former mountain retreat.
Over the past few years, tourist numbers and the business have started to decline, so when Flora Kurz, the cafe owner, was approached by the German authorities to house refugees, she decided to fill her rooms with asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan and Sierra Leone.

>Workers

It's the european version of the american private prisons for they pay real estate managers and social workers lots of money to warehouse them.

>workers

The delusion. It is only to saturate the job market and to abolish the minimum wage.

>>Thinking any of your countries ever really cared or preferred you to some other debt slave.

I've yet to see one working.