DRUMPF IS GOING TO LAUNCH A NUKE. THANKS RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS. THANKS

DRUMPF IS GOING TO LAUNCH A NUKE. THANKS RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS. THANKS.

doubt it you nigger faggot

EMAILLLLLLLLLS

I hope there is a malfunction in the targeting, and no matter where they fire it from, it soars across the world to impact in Jew York

I hope Commiefornia gets nuked in retaliation.

You're welcome friend :^)

Nukes are so `40s. I hope he breaks out the "better stuff."

What you democrats don't know is we made him sign a pledge to nuke the states that voted for Hillary... checkmate, loozer

Keep pushing us faggot, this is child's play compared to what we will do if you push us too far.

proofs?

I hope life is like fallout after the fallout

What? you are going to step off the short bus and throw me some feces like the retarded monkey you are?

>implying we don't have deadlier weapons now

seems legit.

that pic isn't even fo4

I LOOKED ON CNN BUT THERES NOTHING THERE! WHICH RABBI SHOULD I TURN TO FOR THIS EVENT?

The gormless geriatric goy couldn't even launch a turd from his prolapsed sphincter

While Kim tests worse than nukes you are worried about muh Trump hate to care. You deserve mushroom clouds in your future.

100% YOU FROM SHIT ASS CALIFORNIA ,. AND I ACTUALLY PRAY TRUMP DOES THE SAME AS NIGGER OBAMA AND DOES NOTHING ABOUT NORTH KOREA ,. THAT WAY IN 10 YEARS WHEN KIM SECRETLY HAS THE ABILITY TO NUKE AMERICA WHERE DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO TARGET???

BINGO!! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA WILL BE HIS FIRST MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT STRIKE , AND JUST LIKE THAT 20 MILLION LIBERAL SHILLS LIKE YOURSELF WILL BE A PILE OF ASHES LOL! :)

Spam.
The DNC paid forensic research firm Crowdstike to validate the Russian hacker story on dates coinciding with the deaths of Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas.
The thread explaining this has excellent summaries by a based kiwi (which see). This is why we are being raided. There is now more evidence again DWS's DNC than there ever was against Richard Nixon.
→ #
What was that you were scared of again?

OP, you fucking idiot. Nothing good ever happens.

my pleasure

Fuck all of you faggots for replying to this shit
Sage

>ID is hissy fit

You're welcome, city-dwelling liberal dumbfuck!

>THANKS RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS. THANKS
You're welcome. See you in hell, you fruit.

You'll thank us when all the niggers and kikes are gone, and your cowardly ass need no longer cower in fear of their reprisal for not being a cuck.

>flaggot is retarded
I guess your ID is Schwarzenegger

You're welcome. Glad I could help. Did you save your solar sunglasses so you can watch the blast?