One Piece

Could this be foreshadowing that she will marry Yonji?
He looks just like Sanji and he also looks to be the same age as pudding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7RIfiEdawc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pudding is ugly as fuck.
Oda please get rid of that annoying bitch.
Or atleast change her personality ASAP.

>I somehow feel the need to post this in every thread now
hang yourself hambone

i hope Aladdin fucks this lying bitch

CACAO JAMmed his NUTs into CANDYs BUSCUIT and CHEESEd all over the WHOLE CAKE

>Hey,let's draw nami again and change her eyes and hair.Kids can't tell the resemblance!

?

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sout lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

even though pudding has a higher jaw line, wider jowls, and a pointed nose?

Literally the worst character in the series

I could understand this complaint about Rebecca but Pudding look different enough where this isn't true.

4u

kys

delete this

no

Who could this guy be? He was one of the brokers shown during the experiments.

kinda reminds me of that old God-dude on Skypia

Punished Claus

>old God-dude

Gan Fall

That's what I was thinking too.

I'm not a shipperfag, but I actually wouldn't mind Sanji having a Kaya-like person waiting for him after he completes his adventure.

MAINLY so he can man the fuck up and change (even if slighty) his attitude towards women: don't change his gentlemanness or his perverted side, but tone it down, as post-timeskip Sanji is unbearable at times, and him having a grill waiting for him would mean that: 1. She doesn't get mentioned or appears much, so no romanceshit, and 2. Sanji gets some development.

Also, we don't know Pudding's age, although I wouldn't be surprised if she's 16 like Rebecca. Nor Yonji's, although I guess he'd be a year or two younger than Sanji, he looks pretty much like his age.

Rounder eyes;
Sharper nose;
Larger nostrils;
Dick sucking lips;
Straighter, finer hair;
Slightly different jaw;
Third eye.

Yup, totally the same.

TWIST: she didn't meet Sanji and the suitor she's talking about is the actual one n-not a shipper I swear.

one of Kaido's dragon riders

yeah, thanks

You mean Don Quixote.

>the one character you never want to see again

Pic related.

Who is 'this chick'. It's definitively not referring to the random person he was assigned to marry.

Reiju. He got so horny at the thought of seeing his older sister as an adult that he couldn't help it.

nice

He even got a cover story and is now involved with Kaidou. We'll definitely be seeing him again at least once.

god bless

I know, but I don't want it to happen.

Who do you want to return?

Pic related.

This basically. Also Gin, although I don't know under what context to be honest.

And best bois, Scissors and Eyelashes.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>Also Gin, although I don't know under what context to be honest.
>luffy somehow takes away nami's smile
>suddenly gin appears out of nowhere

That's Genzo. Not Gin.

My bad, I blame the translation I read as a kid in which he was just called Gen.

He is usually called Gen-san but translators leave out the -san. The more you know.

>starved for days in marine camp
>gutstabbed by buggy
>almost killed by mihawk and lost two swords
>generally fucked up by mr 1
>intentionally took a beating by bellamy
>destroyed by enel
>lost a sword at enies lobby
>basically raped by kuma on thriller bark
>fucked up by the apes under mihawks training

Post-timeskip:
>fuck around with marines no prob
>rek main boss hody like it ain't no thang
>defeat monet without breaking a sweat
>destroy mountainsized pika for sport
>chilling on zou
>not even present on wholecake island

When will Zoro struggle again? He used to be the one who took the most over-the-top beatings, now it's like he doesn't even have to make an effort.

>forgetting about Little Garden
>literally got halfway through cutting off his own legs
And he wrecked the Apes in the end. Even Mihawk was surprised.

And to be fair, he literally trained under the VERY best. None of the others had that qualifications. Is Rayleigh strong as shit? Without a doubt. If he the Strongest X? No.

I'm half expecting Zoro to have wrecked the Shogun when the Luffyhats get to Wano. Especially since Oda is a Zorofag. Either that or he'll be stuck in a cage with Kidd and Law. Usopp would run up to Luffy and hug him, crying

>Zoro is...

whose the bigger jew? Usopp or Nami?

>forgetting about Little Garden
>literally got halfway through cutting off his own legs
It's been years.
>And he wrecked the Apes in the end. Even Mihawk was surprised.
Yes, but he still struggled.

Nami in spirit. Usopp in body.

He struggled gainst even Kaku for a while. Zoro dealt with the apes pretty well considering his situation.

Kaku and Zoro wasn't much of a struggle, it was practically a game.

No, he went in beaing able to beat Kaku and still got bloodied like crazy. He wasn't able to stop all of Kaku's rankyakus and got cut up by the 4 swords too. Same with the apes. He went in being able to beat them but still got bloodied.

I get your point and all but I'd have counted the Kaku fight if I was gonna put in the apes.

Reminder that this is a face of PSYCHO yandere who will let nothing stop her wedding.

>has to unlock asura mode to beat kaku
>a game

Just because Kaku has a funky fighting style doesn't make it suddenly not count
Zoro got his shit slapped for a good while, and it's a testament to Kaku's genuine strength and skill as a fighter and swordsman

Don't worry, Nami will BTFO that crazy bitch

>tfw hiatus
i just wanna see jack job at the tea party

Fact is Zoro is absolutely invincible and the strongest character in One Piece.

No chapter this week, then? What a waste...

Why did the strawhat's change their ship to the thousand sunny? What ever happened to the going merry?

penis

You might want to consider reading the story.

Especially since that's the best arc in the series.

The merry evolved when it maxed its friendship in hoenn 7

It evolved when they maxed its friendship in hoenn7 while holding adan's wood

Really nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=b7RIfiEdawc

wait which arc did that happen in?

i think he already beat mihawk
now hes just loyally tagging along with the shs
true best bro

laboon miniarc. the whale ate the ship and they needed a new one.

What chapter exactly is this one?

>lightspeedreader missing like 100 chapters

>youl will never be a delusional zorofag

feels good tbqh

give me 36 reasons why he hasnt

Yeah, he could single-handedly defeat all the major players but he wants his crew to grow stronger as fighters and people in order to fulfill their own dreams, so he lets them fight stronger opponents while he goofs off with losers who think themselves strong.

You're missing the point.

Zoro had handicaps throughout the pre timeskip, there was pretty much never a time he fought at full strength.

>alabasta
>skypeia
>enies lobby
>thriller bark
How was he handicapped during his main fight in any of these arcs?

I looked online and there is no "laboon miniarc" what are you talking about? laboon didn't eat it at twin capes either

It could only have happen in a couple arc that I skipped. I skipped water 7, the government island one, the bubble tree island one and punk hazard

he was only hurt during arlong park and sabaody

>skipping arcs
this is bait
if you are serious please kill yourself

Cause Mihawk is still recognised as, referred to, titled World's Greatest Swordsman. Stop giving the good Zorofags a bad name. You don't get to use the phrase "Best Bro".

dont tell me what to do

what wrong with skipping arcs where nothing happens?

what's*

good, at least I know that you are baiting now
fuck off

>skipping most acclaimed arc
Why would you do this?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

>not skipping FI

just stop responding

and miss tons of important information and set up for the future story? kys again

because youre not a REAL fan unless you've read the series and watched the series at least twice. and only real fans get to have intelligent discussion.

the door is right there. kindly see your self out.

FI had one of the best flashbacks in the series

>skipping FI because you are a Sup Forumstard racist who can't get with the times

:^>

what happened that was significant in any of those arcs? in water 7 they were just walking around the town a bit so I read online and lots of people recommended that I skip that one and the one after it. From what I could tell all that happened was they got a new nakama and ship, why do I need to read 100+ chapters for that?

>skipping FI

>ancient weapon reveal
>Joy Boy
>another royal family on good terms with the StrawHats
>prophecy about Luffy destroying the island
>conflict start between Luffy and Big Mom
>Jinbei set up as future crew member
>ties to past arcs, events and characters in the flashback + introduction of characters that play roles later like Koala or Aladin
maybe that is not even everything. this arc was so full of stuff that I may have forgotten something
you are pretty fucking stupid

But One Piece isn't even done yet, how could you have finished it even once?

>People still responding to posts that even an ape can recognise as bait
Are theu mentally challenged? Why are there so many people in the world that does this stupid shit? I genuinely don't understand.

Friendly reminder that ___Monet___ is next nakama

i'm going to sleep. have fun ya'll

I got most of it, once it got to the Hody fight it bored me to death. I had to skip it to stay sane.

>another royal family
Who cares? Anyone of their recent enemies could fodderize their entire army in a minute.

hey bub i never said finish it

kill yourself