What advice would pollies give to a bro who has taken one too many black pills?

What advice would pollies give to a bro who has taken one too many black pills?

what is black pilling?

Don't kill yourself with a gun. You'll be another statistic that gun grabbers will gleefully latch on to.

nice piece

Stop fucking niggers

I'd encourage him to get back in the damn car and finish asphyxiating himself. That's what friends are for

life is bigger than your black pills

does the XD really have all those stupid fucking captain obvious labels on it?

What is whitepilling?

Harder to do as the mind likes to focus on the negatives but positives can be found by the right attitude.

We need you and your pic for upcoming racewar, user. Remember that redpilling is about becoming ubermench and being healthy, wealthy, and making white babies

This, you might feel alone at times bc all your normie friends don't see things the same as you. But we need you. Prep yourself, humanity needs you.

no, it's a joke based on the fact that it has GRIP ZONE written in big block letters on the fucking frame

1. Don't be weak.
2. Someone out there has it worse than you and is still going.
3. You can't get stronger if you're dead.
4. Funerals are expensive and suicides are generally messy.

You know that's only half of it. The other half of the internal safety is on the trigger.

Suicidal user needs help and uses thread pic of gun
Sup Forums argues about the stupid fucking safety

It's a pretty fucking stupid safety. I'm surprised he hasn't already shot himself.

>It's a pretty fucking stupid safety.
I think it's great, and I know nothing about guns.

Jesus loves you and will save you from your torment. Read Matthew.

look for white pills I pretty much only consume white pills and red pills because black pills are horrible for you.

fart in a bag and gas yourself with it. do it faggot

>XD
Mirin suppressor though

The grip safety is fine. It's the fact that it has GRIP ZONE on it. Learn a sense of humour

Why? Grip safeties are fine. They don't actuate unless you have a firm grip on the gun. Most of my pistols don't have safeties at all.

Don't do anything stupid, at least not tonight. The spooks are riled up and all over, someone is promising a very large leak right now.

Plus why not try to use your knowledge of the black pill to make it not as bad as it is. You have to know the problem before making a real solution

pop a couple of spics and niggers on your way to hell.

Just a simple statement that doesn't imply anything: the sooner Soros dies the better the world will be.

take some schlomos down with you

stop taking pills
say no to drugs