Shingeki No Kyojin

Raws are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

drinkyourfuckingmilk.tumblr.com/post/145553891603/thank-you-for-making-me-feel-not-so-bad-about
reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/4mw0l1/why_eren_loves_mikasa_and_mikasa_loves_eren/?sort=top
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want Bert to find peace.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Mikasa save me.

Did she loose her eye?

I want Erwin to choke me while pounding me mercilessly

Armin was only the beginning. Our God will kill them all.

REKT

Oh yeah.

>if this plan goes well, I guess I'll never get to see the ocean

>plan goes well
>he will never see the ocean

Armin was right again!

Armin haters
B T F O
T
F
O

He is no god of mine

I love him.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.
Nice find Anniebot. Saved.

Because there's not a shifter Erwin could eat so maybe Levi and the unknown soldier will carry him to reunite with the others. And they will find Armin.

I don't doubt that Reiner loves him because I see it as a reader, but put yourself in Bert's shoes. Everyone wants to kill him and the only person on his side (most of the time) called him unreliable.
He trusted him to prove himself as reliable though and guess what? He failed.

You sure showed me. Come on Eren, you're going to have an exclusive beach episode with Mikasa.

Nips do this with everyone actually
>riri
>ruru
>geru
>hisu
>aru
>beru
>rai
>ani
Ymir is the same they just use the normal hiragana instead.

Same and I always will even if he keeps fucking up.

Spoil that shit

>Didn't even post a link
You had one job, OP.

Punished Hanji.

KEK, I don't know whether to laugh at the accuracy of this post or at how pathetic Arminfags are right now. Either way, L M A O

Most handsome guy. He's going to make a beautiful titan.

I see. I thought it was because of all the nicknames fujos give everyone.

I'm banking on this form

Some user last thread said they were translating, any news yet?

That was a troll.

>gook
>raws

Me too.

I know user, you can see it on Bert's expression too but I don't think that the outcome will be bad for BR's relationship after that talk despite of their defeat. The sad thing they might not have time for to see the outcome. I'm absolutely sure, by knowing their history, there wouldn't be problem between them. They can easily work on it but they have to carry with the mission and their life or death situation now.

drinkyourfuckingmilk.tumblr.com/post/145553891603/thank-you-for-making-me-feel-not-so-bad-about

Calm your hatred Isayama.

Finally knowing Korean is coming in handy

>expect anything from deluded shipperfags

It's been a while since I participated in SnK spoiler thread. Is chinkfag still around to bless us with his all-too accurate translations?

>those tags
kek the butthurt from this chapter is glorious

Wow, I'm actually hyped for the next chapter. It's been a while since I've had that feeling.

>101 notes
Damn they really hate him.

No chink scans, just gook and a little moon. No chinkfag either, probably.

His arm might grow back, I'm not sure. It's a pretty cool design though I'm hoping there might be some indication of eyebrows, considering it's Erwin.

You know I was almost convinced Bert would have made out of this alive a month ago but now I'm really not sure. How do you see them surviving now? Getting captured? Because Hanji said last time that she didn't want to risk capturing them and they should better kill them.

We posting delusional shipperfags now?
reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/4mw0l1/why_eren_loves_mikasa_and_mikasa_loves_eren/?sort=top

>Bort rekt by EAr
>Zeke rekt by ErwL
>Reiner rekt by MH

BRZ a shit

>Zeke rekt by ErwL
I rather have Zeke win that one that ship is utterly disgusting

For once I agree with tumblr. I mean you can still like Bert as much as you want but don't act surprised more and more people are disgusted with him and his shit. I couldn't care less if Armin dies or not but the retarded Bertfags in this thread who treat everyone hating him as abnormal should really look in the mirror sometimes. Out of BRA he's by far the worst and most unrepentant. You can like that, find it fun and interesting but accept that for some people, the edge is a bit too much, especially when it's not compensated by something else like in Reiner or Annie's case.

Is Reiner still alive or he just kind of exploded when Mikasa landed the final blow?

Blessed be Chapter 82.

it's Reiner, so he's alive

They probably need them alive for the serum. But other than that, I don't know.

The SL also still need to check the basement.

Of course he is still alive but he got removed from his titan

>SL was almost wiped out just to do so
Not exactly true

She made similar posts earlier too with stupid insults but if she could stick to pure criticism without turning into a bitch, there wouldn't a problem. It's her opinion but she's wrong. The best way to state your own opinion with your own meta post so I'm not gonna write in here. I have no time these days, I shouldn't be here.

We're only focusing on Eren's reaction, but how is Mikasa going to cope with Armin's death?

You know what? Fuck off, I don't treat anyone that hates him as abnormal but I'm allowed to feel sad if everyone hates my favorite. I agree with everything you said but I loved his character so far and his development can't make me hate him. If anything, the only thing that changed was that he accepted what he has to do, he still doesn't enjoy it.

>It's a pretty cool design though
U wot? Its a crappy design, honestly flaming tits? Edgy version of CT is more like it

disgusting

She will faint or Hange won't let her see Armin. I don't know.

Erwin should have gone for the basement from the start instead of listening to manlet. And some people still say he's selfish. If he had asked Eren for the key (or made a copy) and gotten to the basement while everyone was busy fighting, we would fucking finally know what's the hell is there and that might turn the tide of the fight.

>meh

This is what will happen;
Armin and Erwin are both dying or dead.
Eren wants Armin back, Levi wants Erwin back.
Levi will give up on Erwin and give Armin the serum.
Erwin will die.

This so much.

Delicious butthurt. This is better than chapter 78.

Shock and some form of sadness I hope.

Are you retarded? You're the one who can't deal with people not liking him after all the shit he has done. I said by all means keep on loving him but don't expect the same out of the vast majority of people in this fandom.

>eren

>be extremely happy that Armin isn't there to cuck her anymore

Kek.

>not knowing that the SL has an endless supply of red shirts

Is Zeke capable of controlling titans just like Eren? In chapter 81 he got a titan to help him when Levi was pointing his blade at him, so how did that titan know that Zeke needed help and then got there where he was and carried him in his mouth all the way?

Besides, when Zeke yelled at those titan standing over there that they kill Levi they all went after Levi without a second thought.

Blessed be! May the Wholy Spirit show up in a flashback some day.

Damn you Hounori you almost get it right by now.

>Levi will give up on Erwin and give Armin the serum.
How hard is it to breathe under all these layers of denial, user?

No because it's normal to feel bad if everyone hates your favorite. I didn't tell them to fuck off, I know they're not irrational and I don't expect the majority to like him but I'm still allowed to feel bad about it.

Erwin and Armin are on 2 completely different locations and manlet on a third one. Armin looks pretty dead while Erwin still has a chance of making it (a hit on the side, especially since the panel shows him turned to the side and doesn't showcase clearly the extent of his injuries, can be recovered). I don't know in terms of serum but I fully expect the random recruit we saw alive near Erwin to go and help him.

This is some EL essay tier shit.

It's pretty obvious that Armin is Erwin's successor.
This is the perfect point in the story to pass the torch.

Did you even bother reading last month's chapter

I don't know. When Armin gets the serum you come and tell me.

It's better if she faints rather she will kill Bert.

Armin got an even more detailed death scene than Wong did, with a full death speech included and already had a Titan form in one of the joke pages

It really is and I didn't realise r/snk has so many EMfags.

>Is Zeke capable of controlling titans

It's a LHfag. That's not making things better.

Of course, reddit is full of cucks.

Yeah, Erwin will prefer Armin over his life.

Have you even read the manga? Jesus christ.
He controls titans in like chapter 34 for fucks sake, that shit came out years ago.

Red shirts will finally run out seeing how large SL death rates have been during the period since Eren and co joining the company.

this suddenly got a lot more canon.

>already had a Titan form in one of the joke pages
Explain to me how this is a acceptable argument?

Based Hounori

>Gajeel dies
>Armin dies
>Bert dies
>Reiner dies
What a based week this has been.

>implying
Did you not read the last chapter?

I'm talking about Zeke, not Eren.

This.

Stop fucking treating SnK like your 'nakama power' typical shounen. It's not a great manga by all means but at least what I like about it is that it keeps denying the usual cliches you encounter in shounen. Like entrusting young people or trusting your comrades will make everything better.

>choosing a little kid with no hand 2 hand fighting skills for a Titan powerup over the man that has held the SL together for over a decade just because he really wants to go to the beach

Not to mention that it would ruin nearly everything about this chapter

Canon

Interesting parallels maybe that's the reason behind all this.

Gesumin is dead.
Erwong is next.
This is a day of celebration.

I'm also not sure myself. I remember Hanji's order but their shifter ability is kinda protecting for a short time I guess. When that time runs out there is a few possibility for them like getting captured, running away or getting saved by Zeke. I know all of them seems unlikely but they could happen by Isayama's writing. If it happens, I don't expect it to be in the following a few chapters though. If this battle will be extended then they have a higher chance. I can't really get together my head now but we can talk about each possibility if you want.

This.