This is Antifa Australia

Antifa Australia mobilized against the anti-gay marriage march in Sydney

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Fascist_Manifesto_of_1919
theage.com.au/victoria/protester-charged-for-refusing-to-remove-black-mask-under-new-antiface-covering-laws-20170917-gyjcep.html
archive.is/Xi7G7
slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?m=hgpebbuwkr&paged=110
youtube.com/watch?v=emcEYbjSkJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a turn out.

any more pics, looking for people I know

Pretty shaken atm desu

>inside job
I like your gusto.

>sh the bigots
>out Turnbull
Bash?
Not one of those fucks would risk breaking a nail.

of course antifags like faggots

You can tell those are the people who are only exposed to Antifa through chat forums online. If they didn't have an internet, they would've never held the opinion that their lives need changing and to go out and protest whatever the fuck they are. The lack of anger in that crowd just shows how little they believe in their own movement and how the only support it has is in the ultra saturated liberal cities in every country.

Fucking sheep.

>face covering
Ain't that illegal at protests?

Can we get a lives tream going?

where's it being held?

Pussy ass bitches can't even wear masks.

wh*Te people are cancer of the world, fuck them.

antifa is so retarded
their flag is a flag of a flag

No matter where you go in the world you can always spot the undesirables.
Hope you emus can cut this cancer off before it spreads.

SO STARTLED RIGHT NOW

> The Manifesto was presented on 6 June 1919 in the Fascist newspaper Il Popolo d'Italia. The Manifesto supported the creation of universal suffrage for both men and women (the latter being realized only partly in late 1925, with all opposition parties banned or disbanded[108]); proportional representation on a regional basis; government representation through a corporatist system of "National Councils" of experts, selected from professionals and tradespeople, elected to represent and hold legislative power over their respective areas, including labour, industry, transportation, public health, communications, etc.; and the abolition of the Italian Senate.[109] The Manifesto supported the creation of an eight-hour work day for all workers, a minimum wage, worker representation in industrial management, equal confidence in labour unions as in industrial executives and public servants, reorganization of the transportation sector, revision of the draft law on invalidity insurance, reduction of the retirement age from 65 to 55, a strong progressive tax on capital, confiscation of the property of religious institutions and abolishment of bishoprics, and revision of military contracts to allow the government to seize 85% of their[who?] profits.[110] It also called for the creation of a short-service national militia to serve defensive duties, nationalization of the armaments industry, and a foreign policy designed to be peaceful but also competitive.[111]

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Fascist_Manifesto_of_1919

Why is it that none of them can ever be normal. What is it about that ideology that makes people thing "you know what would get the most respect from the public? a half shaved head died green and rainbow socks"

Cbd

I saw an antifa sticker on a pole infront of my local, its pretty fucking cringey

yeah but which park, that building looks so familiar but I cant place it. hyde park or the domain or something?

> Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[6][7] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[6][7]

> Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce,[3] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Shouldn't they be protesting the yes vote, these antifa's?

Every society that allows homosexuality collapses why do they think this will be any different

Your mistake was believing antifa are capable of logical conclusions.

lol its actually just around the corner from my house, bringing the fight to you straight lives matter scummers

Or probably that they would read /pol but you never know! =D

> Our whole house of reps is made out to be voting yes but lets protest the opposing no voters
> we hate suppression of opposition!
> Only yes voters are allowed to speak!

you should go knock some cunt out

Fuck I wish they would form in Brisbane, there is like 9 guys from my footy team and we just love to fucking fight.

We want to fight antifa so fucking bad.

>Americans have all the luck

nah, as much as i'd love to we dont need more violence attached to the yes camp after abbot copped that little headbutt the other day

Not going and dropping some electric 6 - gay bar at full volume

pics or or didn't happen.

Go to Cronulla cunts. We are just looking for another excuse.

Can't even dress it's fucking self.

Brisbane Antifa on jewbook.
Saddest cunts I've ever seen.
Why don't you go and wish them well.

Why are people afraid of antifa? They're honestly the weakest, most sickly members of society.

Whoms' afraid of them?

I could wade into those pussies singlehanded without a moments thought and fucking clean house. Pathetic

If Antifa can learn anything from the Cronulla riot it's that Australians won't back down and we don't need to cover our fucking faces because we aren't pissweak like you cunts.

hank hill would have a heart attack if he saw those queers standing on that "grass"

I don't get it.
Is it fascistic to deny people the right to marry?
Why the fuck are anti-fascists protesting the idea of people offering their opinion by a non-binding statistical survey?
I'd love for somebody to interview these people and just ask if they'd flat out prefer if the government just legalised gay marriage without public support.

It's literally just something they saw on facebook

God I wanna punch the dude in the black skinny jeans and beanie.

Looks like a circus performance

>women sufrage
Why are fascists such pussy worshippers?

THIS

The real Antifa are in Europe ONLY. All other Antifas are all just pathetic shadows of the European Antifa.

I don't like antifa I think they are sick assholes

In SA, at Flinders University, All of the Antifa happen to be the same people in the Vegan club.

It's like the make themselves as weak as possible before battle?

Sure is, if there's any assaults or rioting theres now laws that give mandatory jail time to those wearing face coverings.

There's also on the spot fines now if an officer asks you to remove a mask, and you dont.

theage.com.au/victoria/protester-charged-for-refusing-to-remove-black-mask-under-new-antiface-covering-laws-20170917-gyjcep.html

archive.is/Xi7G7

Thanks and checked Nordbro.

Cunt you got checked

Speaking of Cronulla there was a 50 man brawl at the beach today.

I miss trolling the dumb cunts in the communist club when I went there. " do you have time to talk about marxism?" "No sorry I have to hurry along to the bread line"

Antifa are pretty large in Australia. Look at Reclaim Australias demos.

Story?

All of these "people" deserve free helicopter rides.

Does this also apply to burkas?

I thought Brisbane antifa were parody?

Never heard of those riots tell me more.

That's actual ANTIFA. Not the paid protesters and agents you see here in America.

HODOR

Anyone that gets bashed by that bunch of homos deserves it. I've seen meaner crowds at a preschool when the apple juice is late.

Lebo vs Lebo brawl over some girl apparently.

Slack bastard is the leader of australia's antifa
slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?m=hgpebbuwkr&paged=110

Looks like a reddit meetup.

As soon as i saw this i messaged my mates to see if we were going bashing lebs lel

Where's the location?

Ah, so it's their turf now after all, huh?

Antifa in Australia has been around for at least 10 years or more. Probably since the early 2000s.

This video was released in 2011, check the date-
youtube.com/watch?v=emcEYbjSkJk

Antifa in Europe in their current anarcho-communist state have been around since about the 60s, but were created in the 1930s as the paramilitary arm of the communist party until they later on reformed to what they are today.

They have been in the USA for a long time too, it's just that in the US they used to call them "black block" because they didn't understand that black block is a technique used by Antifa, it wasn't the name of the group.

>Anarcho-Capitalist
>talking about allowing freedom of expression having bad effects to society
While i don't care to argue about whether or not that is true i'd like to mention that you're probably quite higher up the authorotarian-libertarian scale on the political compass than what an Anarcho-Capitalist should be if you're implying homosexuality therefore should not be allowed that is.
Unless Anarchists in 2k17 don't really hold that many liberal values and they mostly care to abolish current systems so they can install their own authorotarian systems.

Type on youtube "Antifa Australia" and you'll see plenty of videos from between 2 - 10 years ago. There is more videos from the past then there is of recent videos by/of them.

They've started creeping back to the beach after about a decade, yes.

I'm going to bet this guys is our inside man.

hi australia can you please save us from the fags, thanks ~

>sh
>bash
ksh? csh? nope. antifa operates entirely on facebook

How does Sup Forums and western civilization in general stand a chance against such forces?? This is the ultimate black pill

Lebs from out west started talking shit to lifeguards at the beach pissing off the Aussies in Cronulla, brawl began, both sides called up gangs of people, both sides brawled and rioted. It was in 2005.

BLOW ME