NNT

How will he return? Ass pull revival? Or as those who follow the manga know, reincarnations are totally a thing. Meliodas reincarnated as a human soon?

Next chapter is called 'Dark Britannia'. Timeskip to a time when the Demons have assumed control?

I'd love it if he stayed dead and the manga became about Arthur, with the remaining 7 deadly sins becoming his knights of the round table.

It's certainly possible. Nakaba being a fan of DBZ, and old RPGs. not unheard of to kill off the main protagonist.

Meliodas at this point far outpowered any one else in the Manga 1v1, so what good is a story with no tension? i think he had to die, and possibly come back weaker in order for the story to advance.

Considering the commandments will just gather and wreck his shit again if they sense his power, it's either the rest of the Sins going around beating each commandments one by one, or Mel returns with some goddess power bullshit but this time he's back to his weak self

8. heart

Or the druid bitch will bring him back to life. Like we all know will happen.

I fairly convinced it will be connected to the reason he hasn't aged since 3000 years. Like a few of his hearts were taken by Merlin and placed under a spell to stop aging. Now they have to find them and give it back to him.

I just always found it strange that they'd introduce Arthur (along with Merlin) and never really do anything with him.

Nakaba said he wants to do an Arthur spin-off after NnT is over. Arthur is introduced here so he will be a familiar face.

>implying he doesn't have 8 hearts
>implying he didn't hide a few
>implying the sins aren't his hearts

Or Liz and Hawk have 1-1, and that's why they can reincarnate and always find their paths always cross.

"They destroyed my 7 demon hearts... But missed my human heart"

Most interesting thing will be what happens to Ban

> Implying

That's just what Nakaba wants to make you believe. At the end of the chapter Escanor will appear in all his gains glory and the chapter after that will be titled "Britannia's light"

Merlin could tell them the method of how to revive Meliodas. It's a holy object hidden in Britannia but property of the Goddesses.
Incoming: Holy Grail Quest.

Finding it and using it on a demon will trigger the Goddesses which is when they will come into play.

he'll probably turn up in a few days time, after putting himself back together

>nakaba
>killing off an important character,let alone the fucking MC
He's going to asspull him back and you know it

>Popular Shonen Magazine MC Dying
kek

Meliodas is going to wreck an entire Hell to earn the chance to get back to the world of living.
Hopefully he will return in adult form as well making Estarossa a wimp in comparison

We don't know if he ever went into adult form though. Can't see Nakaba making him permanently in this form either.

Still interesting to note Nakaba commented how Estarossa was supposed to be a shota too a first, but "that he ended looking like Mel poster".

Meaning Estarossa wasn't a concept yet when Nakaba created this poster. I doubt it's just a plot hole, theyre may be something about it.

When the fuck are we getting the translation for the next chapter of NnT Gakuen. I need my Escanor SoL.

>*chapters

>and the manga became about Arthur
Dear god no he reminds too much of a stereotypical shonen protag.

Didn´t Hendy know about a revival spell? You know, the one that he used to bring Hellbram back to life.

They have literally came back to life in the early chapters when Gile or whatever her name is killed herself to enter the spirit world then willed herself back to life.

That brings you back with a few braincells gone. Using it a second time makes you a drooling retard.

She never killed herself though, just fatally injured.

When will you fags stop spoiling me

Did you read Kongou banchou?
If you did, you should know there will be ass pulls everywhere.

Hellbram looked more or less sane and competent the first time, aside from the "Let´s kill all humans"

There must have been some differences, because Hendy said it deteriorates the mind, or maybe it was the soul.

NnT takes itself a bit more seriously than an intended over the top old muscular MC though.

Do your homework.

>higher demons have 7 hearts
>Mel is a super elite demon with 9
It's coming and you know it

More like 10, one for every member of the 10 Commandments.

>People are so illiterate that they don't understand resurrection and reincarnation are key themes and motifs that have run throughout the series for years now

>People already forget that we know with 100% certainty that a person can be revived if their soul is intact

>Eli goes back to the Druid place to finish her training after that bitch who stopped her last time sees that Mel is kill
>becomes able to revive the dead
>at the same time, the other sins are training, and Ban gets his weapon back
Most logical thing to happen imo

>People already forget that we know with 100% certainty that a person can be revived if their soul is intact
You forget that it's not that easy. Ban tried to resurrect Elaine for years without success.

But it can be done. Everyone in the series knows that right now because of Elaine.

She was resurrected with demon magic though. Unless it turrns out Mera is alive and sides with the Sins since Estarossa was a dick it won't be easy. There's Hendy's method, which involves downgrading the soul, the Goddesses, who hate Mel and the demon magic.

Sure, it's demon magic, but again, the point is that it's possible. We know that a soul can return from the Land of the Dead, and it's been shown multiple times. Killing Merascylla was Nakaba's way of getting rid of the only thing that could effectively stop revival, which is soul eating. So Mel reviving or reincarnating won't be an asspull, despite people claiming it is when it eventually happens.

NnT is a JRPG in manga form.

A revival item has probably been prepared from the very start.

Of course it won't be, there's plenty of legit ways to achive that. It's only an asspull if it's presented as easy.

thought the same. everybody screencap this!

He can't be that powerful if he gets killed.