Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=zGn4X1oEWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLqkr7cgIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither are Southern or Southeastern Europe

America is OBVIOUSLY white....

please

America is whatever the fuck it wants to be.

I'm not saging this.

Better than being dead poor like russia

so, Brazil?

most of that stuff was zog though

How do you call a North Italian man with Harvard diploma and fifty million dollars?

A sandnigger

Goods are temporary, bloodline is forever

Actually those are the south Italians,they look like moors,north Italians are actually white as fuck.

america is the kike central

Northern Italians and Southern French are the same mongrel shit

>memeflag
Hello leftypol

fpbp
>when turkgypsy tries to find pure blood
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=zGn4X1oEWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLqkr7cgIk

True

>coming from the white equivalent of a nigger
lmao

Key word is "White". A lot of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

I guarantee you use something made by a Russian(yandex, google, kaspersky), but sold by a US company every day.
and not just Russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in America are, always have been since the Civil War (bar the WASP community), and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of Logos. Americans, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who have never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

I rather be a rich civilized sand nigger than a dead broke russian with nothing to live for.

My family came here from Denmark 5 generations ago.
My extended family has mostly stuck together the entire time, and our ancestors have remained exclusively Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, or German.
I know many Americans of unmixed German and Scandinavian ancestry whose family's took a similar path, but not so many from other European countries or from families who have been here since before the revolution. It would sadden me to find out that this is because those others have mostly lost sight of their own history and succumb to miscegenation but I'm more inclined to believe it's just selection bias.

America can be what it wants. There are White people here, there are not. I'm White and I'm pretty much becoming a Minority here in California. America isn't claiming to be "White" since America is not an Ethno-State. So why the fuck would some RETARD come on the Chans and make a thread about American "Whiteness"?

We never claimed to be a WHITE NATION you stupid fucking Cunt.

Also, like Mexican, AMERICAN is a fucking NATIONALITY

Nobody here ever claimed it's a race or ethnicity, because it's not. There is no "America" marker when you get a DNA test. So what the actual fuck did you make this thread for, Idiot?

>meme flag
And into the trash it goes

Julius Evola was right about Amurica

>We never claimed to be a WHITE NATION
Say that the Founding Fathers you ignorant mongoloid
That's because you are a rootless overtly consumerist degenerate. That comes from a guy who makes quite plenty and yet finds his joy not in money, but his hobbies and blood community. Something Italian would never experience. Let alone you, - most likely a fucking quadroon or worse

We didn't HAVE to. It used to be obvious.

Ok, I dont care about america

Yes, but this fucking idiot OP is acting like the United States today is claiming to be a White Ethno State.

Do I wish we were, yeah. But we're not. So WTF is OP even posting for??

>le German American meme

First off, self reported German ancestry in the US is overblown by a fucking shit ton. It's impressive how that ethnic group managed to meme itself into the plurality. Every genetic study I've seen shows America as "bong with some other shit thrown in." Pic related.

Secondly, The men from the states with high self reported "German-American" populations were sent to the Pacific theater, not the European theater. It was Brits, wops, and Irish who were sent to Europe to fight the Germans. The Germans were sent to fight the Japs. I haven't looked into it, but I'm sure the govt avoided placing Italian immigrants against their fellow Italians. Especially since those people would've literally had parents and grandparents who were born in Italy.

>wops
Jews and niggers too since we are at that

>We never claimed to be a WHITE NATION you stupid fucking Cunt.
Your country on multiethnic multiracial crack

I can't wait to see your face when the RAISE act passes and brings in mostly Europeans. Face it champ, your days of trying to turn this country multicultural is over.

Kike