Hunter x Hunter

HISOKAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He looks kind of cool

Obvious fake

I'm going to suck Kurapika's feminine dick.

texture surprise mate.

Just save yourself some trouble and do it on paint with the mouse. It's not like 2011fags would be able to tell the difference.

If you want a mind blasting theory, just ask for it

Is Hisoka's makeup just his deceitful texture?

He'll be fine

I'm guessing it's handpainted

It would have been far more believable without the poorly shooped end of chapter thing and text.

That's only a flesh wound, he can glue it back in no time

I don't think so.
Just ask why

If Kuroro doesn't die we riot.

Oh yeah. I just remembered that in this same arc we seem him without it and it'd be a pointless risk of revealing his ability to not paint it.

What if it's shooped so we think it's a fake when it's not?

Fuck off.

More like if Togashi dare to touch a single hair of our dear Hisoka ;_;

>riot meme
Hello ribbit

I watched the anime but didn't read the manga, at what chapter does this fight start?

Put the Oniii-chans in the bag!

Don't read my Kuroro theory then.

just a flesh wound.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I want the clown to die.

People are still really believing that Hisoka will lose?

Are you fucking retarded or something? There's no purpose in Kuroro winning at all and Hisoka dying.

>people who think Hisoka can beat the guy who has an ability that literally lets him predict the future

>There's no purpose in Hisoka at all
FTFY

It's literally not that simple though

It literally is though

No it isn't, he can't tell his own future, nor would he able to tell Hisoka's unless Hisoka cooperated. How is he going to predict the outcome of the battle by telling the future of someone not involved?

Well, what a boring match.

He already has Hisoka's info from Yorkshin though

This, why the fuck didn't Chrollo just exchange punches with Hisoka? Sad.

>gets a childhood flashback
>the reader follows his thoughts
>already lost his hand and leg
>still doesn't know where is Kuroro
Ladies and Gentlemen, the wonderful entertainer, HISOKEK

That's a huge part of his plan, actually.
Just ask (my father works for Togashi).

You know, without the logo, I might actually have been convinced that this was real.

The person has to write down their details themselves. The power if probably very restrictive about that since it's so potent. Also consider the fact that Chrollo speculated that the fortunes would get less accurate or specific if he read them himself (regarding those he wrote himself of course, not the one written by Neon).

>The person has to write down their details themselves.
Hisoka already did back in Yorkshin
>Chrollo speculated that the fortunes would get less accurate or specific if he read them himself
I don't remember that, source?

For me, what make it so boring is this fight was really just a one-side stomp : the match. Hell, I'm not even sure if it can be called a fight at all and Togashi hype it so much.

>it's F-FAKE!!!11!!!one!

Embarrassing.

It's tuesday!

Just look at the bottom.

>Hisoka already did back in Yorkshin
Of course I fucking remember that, but that paper already contained the first fortune he was given by Chrollo. Are you suggesting that he could cut that part of the paper out and reuse it? Because that's what I'm opposing, at least until it has been proven to work.

>I don't remember that, source?
I don't have the specific page, but it's when he has written the fortunes to the others when they are deciding whether to leave or stay in Yorkshin. Neon also said that she avoids reading her fortunes, and there's probably substance to that.

texture surprise on an other dudes head
it doesn't even look like him

+ hisoka is using texture surprise all over hismelf (making him use a lot of nen) and is now hiding into the crowd waitiing for an opportunity

This, why wasn't it flashy? Boring.

Hey guys, anyone heard about the French Kuroro theory?
That's a description of the full fight where Kuroro wins 100%

He needs a piece of cloth big enough to cover his whole body

>it doesn't even look like him
This is Togashi we're talking about, user.

Not to mention Hisoka texture surprised his fortune, and could very well have a) taken the piece of paper with his info back or b) have the "true" info be texture surprise and leave fake info after. Not to mention Chrollo would need a picture of Hisoka /and/ his info would be less accurate if he actually read it.

One of the parts is that Hisoka will fake his death with his texture.

How did he reproduce the magnets? With cloth?

Link or greentext summary?

>How did he reproduce the magnets?
He didn't and that's not canon.

>T-TEXTURE SURPRISE GUISE!!!
Nah. If you retards hadn't noticed, he's caught smack-bang in the middle of an explosion. He doesn't have the time to use Texture Surprise to switch faces or some shit. The only way out of that explosion alive is to use Bungee Gum in some capacity. And even then, he'd still take a ton of damage from it. Assuming that pic is real, then that's Hisoka's real severed head.

He takes a greater risk when fighting someone as able in close combat as Hisoka.
But his current strategy and tactics are quite a contrast to a close up fight. If Hisoka survives the explosion there will be some opportunity for him to engage Chrollo while the number of puppets has waned and the audience has been thinned out some (though Hisoka does only have 1 arm and leg).

And to have another one Hisoka would have to write this again. Hisoka, himself, would need to do it.

FINALLY A FRIEND
I'M PREPARING THE SUM UP
BE CAREFUL, IT'S COMPLEX

I wonder, who is the artist? It would be nice to know author who can imitate Togashi style so well.

Anyone know the source of this?

Because Chrollo can't compete with Hisoka in strength

It's fake.

Nobody cares, we will know on thursday

>that paper already contained the first fortune he was given by Chrollo
What makes you believe he can't just use the other side of the sheet or something?
>it's when he has written the fortunes to the others when they are deciding whether to leave or stay in Yorkshin
Ijust reread that chapter and i haven't found anything to support this
>there's probably substance to that
Speculation, clearly it's not a restriction since Chrollo was able to read them
Also they weren't less accurate as far as we know, they just were tricked by Hisoka
>to have another one Hisoka would have to write this again
Source?

How can you be so sure? Bungee gum holds both the properties of rubber AND gum

This entire manga looks like a roughdraft drawn on a napkin and reads like dbz fan fiction.

Yep, post it.

>i never read this series

ishida

>reads like dbz fan fiction.
but togashi actually remembers what he wrote

Oh and I never read it by the way just saw somebody on reddit say this.

Kill yourself.

>Chrollo is physically weaker than a girl

Ayyyyy

>Togashi can't draw
this meme needs to die

>Hisoka will die when he's about to use *this*

but yeah most probbaly...

if you want people to fell for this remove the logo in the bottom right, it gives everything away

>What makes you believe he can't just use the other side of the sheet or something?
Because the power has never been demonstrated as being able to do that.

how is a woman stronger than manlet?

Hisoka is too.

Oh, typo. I meant
>Oh and I don't read it anymore it belongs on reddit

How did Franklin and Feitan even manage to arm wrestle? His hand is probably bigger than Feitan's entire arm.

She's a ninja

Sorry, auto-correct
>Oh and i don't read, i belong on reddit

He's only pretending to be dead, retard.

Unless she uses her true form she is not.

Do you think all HxH girls are exhibitionists?

Machi being better at enhancement than Chrollo might have something to do with it.

Dead men can't pretend, retard.

Damn it bisky thats lewd

They don't use nen during it but she's probably just naturally physically stronger.

>as long as she holds back she's not
No shit

>They don't use nen during it
Source?

Chrollo could be beaten up by a lot of girls in the series

How many hundreds of thousands of dicks has Bisky sucked over the years?

He already got beaten up by a girl.

That's Kurapika beating him, not Senritsu.

>Nobunaga gets upset when Uvo gets killed
>you have to kill a member of the Ryodan to join them anyway

Why is Netero the only smart reinforcement user?

Chrollo made that rule because he thinks a spider should have all its limbs but they're still human.

You can rev up the paint skills all you want. When the real spoilers hit you will be on your knees saying how can this be with QKworodjuuusjdxshxcifer .

>people think the chapter will end with decapitated hisoka

The cliffhanger was the explosion. If we get decapitated Hisoka, we'll get him on the first few pages.