Why do """""dinarids""""" look like mexicans? Does Sup Forums consider them white?

Why do """""dinarids""""" look like mexicans? Does Sup Forums consider them white?

Just fucking remember Southern and Southeastern Europe are not White

And they are what .. ?

kindle, and fuel.

>Is X white?

fuck off

>are moors white?

Fuck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fpbp
Latin shitskins are a love child of Europeans, Jews, niggers and arabs having sex. Most Balkanites are not European either. They are the descendants of the Sarbani tribe from Afghanistan.
Then they moved to central Europe where they mixed with so many Slavs they got bleached.
Then they moved to Balkans, mixed with indigenous people and then claimed that everyone on Balkan is a Serb.
Then they got BTFO by Turks and this changed their bloodline forever.
They also mixed with the gypsies, so now they're mostly Gypsy-Turks with some Afghan blood and a dash of Balkan indigenous.

>one shot at life
>not being a dinarid
lad..

FPBP
fuck off back home čefur

found the čefur.
or...
how's the south?

Crikey, you put a little effort into that shitpost.

>all these mad pale manlets
toplel

i'm a lanklet,now..

Moraš iti nazaj

subhuman diaspora go back home

>tfw you're a lion smashing mojca and manlets keep barking around you
toppest kek

you being a diaspora in Slovenian land just proves the genetic inferiority of people you escape from.
you are gypsy. it's ok, don't be ashamed of who you are. think of it as being gay. gays are born gay, and balkanfags are born gypsy.

master race croat here, this is my land bro, no diaspora
but janez is ok, he creates mojca

Croats are gypsy-vlach mongrels. You are not European, White or master race. In fact, you are a bunch of useless subhumans good only for killing even more mongrelized Serbs

>imypying i give a shit how some frustrated pale hohol labels me
>implying you have balls to tell us that in person
topkek, stay mad frozen dude

good post

>Whites
>white

L O L

It's not me labeling you. It's a fact of your own inferior biology written in your DNA. You ever been asking yourself how come Croats are looked down on and reduced to servicing wastly superior Anglos, Scots, Germans and French? There is a good reason for that. You are a race of slaves, stablemen and attack dogs

Soon Balkans will be exterminated and we will make a great use of these lands mismanaged by it's subhuman inhabitants

>this is what Anatoly daydreams about in his carpeted cuckshed
toppest fucking kek, you deliver, keep posting