/SIG/ - Food and Diet Edition

Let's discuss about the least degenerate and most traditional foods, recipes and diets that we should eat/follow to approach a /SIG/ standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSjqLTeI2uE
youtube.com/watch?v=sbDx8JSqHrE
youtube.com/watch?v=fxHBMp8GReo
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/12/13/whats-on-your-table-how-americas-diet-has-changed-over-the-decades/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dieting is for stupid people kys

Least degenerate is Haggis. A sheep's innards cooked in its stomach and eaten like a real man. Most degenerate estrogen fueling soy recipes from.lesbians.

Fatty spotted.

Diet like oooohh I'm vegan lemme tell ya alllll about is gay. Boosting your testosterone levels through meat is not gay

This shit isn't Sup Forums related ya tard. Jesusfuck how hard can it be to use the right board. Go post this shit on Sup Forums.

That's an expertly done hard-boiled egg.

Also, the least degenerate food is whatever decent meal you make for yourself at home. It's not complicated, there's no particular formula for non-degenerate meals, just make yourself a well-balanced meal of meat and vegetables.

A basic stir-fry of whatever particular meat you prefer/found on sale and an assortment of vegetables. Some peppers, broccoli, carrots, onions, garlic. Keep it simple.

Game meat

Welsh Cawl is pretty traditional and simple.
Just avoid processed food.

what soup is that all i can get from it is polish. i've been making loads of polish, russian, and Ukrainian recipes lately and this looks good.

Just remember to drink tap water goyim :)

well shit didnt read the filename

Alright. Let's Rap.

First. Wurst kase Salat. It's delicious

it says Zurek soup in the picture dude common now lol

>Burger intelligence

Raise your own rabbits. Their meat is more lean and has more protein than any chicken or tuna. Cook as a filet or chop into a stew. Carrots, baby potatoes, peas/legumes. You even get a bonus because you now have nice angel-soft hides to make things like hats for the cold, mittens, blankets, rugs, pillowcases, quilts, or whatever. All sustainable and, after your first initial investment in about 12-20 (rabbits are fairly cheap anyway) they breed so much that it's all free (except for their food and water which is literally fractions of a penny to the dollar of any store-bought meat).

didint read the filename since most times people name it bullshit

Yea mate. I do this. I haven't eaten anything but rabbit meat for the last 10 years. never felt better

tomorrow I'm going to try making these classic portuguese pastries Bolas de Berlim, if they come out nice I'll make more to bring for my family christmas party

youtube.com/watch?v=vSjqLTeI2uE

And avocado. Just add avocado to build muscles

youtube.com/watch?v=sbDx8JSqHrE

People really don't know what they're missing. I think a lot of people are just so used to buying a box/package/something at the store instead of actually having to interact and actually raise/kill their food but they'd be a lot fucking healthier for it and know what's actually going into their bodies. This is one of the reasons I die laughing whenever I hear faggots use the old "suburban and rural retards" line when they're basically chowing down on plastic and GMOs all day and still think they're smart.

Meat, veggies, fruit.

In that order, nothing else.

damn those look good. just got a new deep fryer im making that shit fuck health

I'm not much a fan of avocados, but to each their own if it's healthy it's healthy ya know.

Most western european food is pretty degenerate at this point. Just look to the east.

Balandėliai for example

liverwurst salad?

>Food
>Degenerate
fuck off paki

sausage cheese salad.

I live in a big city right now & am planning to hopefully move to a comfy suburb by 2020, big factor is to start raising animals especially rabbits, chickens. Is there a certain type of meaty rabbit to look for?

that looks very tasty

Traditional western food that are in harmony with a /SIG/ lifestyle? Never again. It's a thing of the past.

Okroshka Soup

the fuck you on about, make traditional shit from scratch and its fine. get the dick out your ass

Trench food

Damn brehs how do I get rid of garlic breath? I was at a BBQ last night and had a little bit too much of dat dere garlic sauce.

Canning 101

Depends on where you move, how your suburb is zoned (ie AG or non-AG), and how close your neighbors are (if they're the uppity type of faggots to complain about you keeping rabbits in a cage or eating them etc. you know the "fuck off" kind of faggots). I have 24 acres and my neighbors are all on the same level as me (sustainable livestock for eating) so I have no problems. I raise Rex rabbits, somewhere between 40-55 right now because they're a perfect middle-ground for meat and pelts. If you're just looking for a real meaty fucker and don't care about pelts I'd suggest Silver Foxes, but they're more expensive as an initial investment. A lot of stuff around here involves casual, friendly bartering so I might trade a few pelts for a few gallons of fresh milk from my neighbors cows instead of driving up to Costco or something. Comes in handy for a lot of things. It's cool because everybody has their own niche or thing they like but everyone also knows the value of a dollar and are staunch pro-capitalist, pro-Americans. Couldn't be more relaxing honestly. Also stocked a fairly large pond on my property if I ever get an itch to go fishing.

Katsudon is pretty good. Calorie heavy, but that should be fine for you all since you all work out 3 hours a day, right? :^)

Nice żurek you have got there, OP
Here's mine
Żurek is the best soup in the entire Europe - fight me.

>Traditional western food that are in harmony with a /SIG/ lifestyle? Never again. It's a thing of the past.

You dont know what traditional food is...

Meat, cheese, bread, fruits, veggies, assorted nuts/oils/olives/legumes.

Plethora of combinations, even basic seasonings like salt/bay leaf, peppers make great food if you can coot it at the right temp

Fuck, very want

thanks I appreciate the reply. Everyday I'm daydreaming about getting into this sustainable lifestyle, I must revolt against the modern world

can I put my dick in it

Sometimes you don't need recipes to eat traditionally. You know what time it is now.
>picture related

Thats so disgusting kys

You're welcome, and I applaud you honestly for taking the initiative. I really think we're ahead of the curve on the new "white flight" that's happening. In the past decades people were moving from farms into the cities where "better lifestyles" and "convenience" were promised but now those same cities have just turned into degenerate cesspools of pedos, drugs, and every kind of degeneracy. It's just basic rot. A lot of the old-timers who owned the land out here have passed away and it's made it so economically viable to just get massive parcels for next to nothing. Land has always been the gold standard, not some kushy penthouse on Main St. in LA that costs 4 million. Land. More and more people are going to wake up to this and start moving out, staking their claims and defending their land where their rights aren't encroached upon. Then 30-40 years from now, if we're all still around the cities will be filled with nothing but "educated" but actual dumbass lefties with no survival skills who know nothing but convenience and hyper-materialism. The companies like Purdue and the others who supply city grocery stores don't own their own land, they have contracts with land owners to buy their livestock. What happens when the landowners just decide to not renew those contracts? The problem solves itself. We either re-negotiate our contracts (I say "our" collectively) and make millions more or the city people starve. Either way it's a win-win. Kind of amazes me how people think a grocery store will just always magically have food. But we're the "stupid, uneducated" ones. Kek.

Please just fuck off with this disgusting shit you alpennigger. Nobody should eat this shit sausage its disgusting and thats not a real salad you stupid faggot. Wurstsalat is the most degenerate thing to eat

>german
>traditional food

pick one

This is basically like green borsch but with fatty sausage instead of lean delicious smoked meat. So yeaah i will fight you you ugly car thief nigger

>that is a salad
>implying wurstels are not degenerate

It is another episode of
>Greek diaspora is trying to make Sup Forums hate Germany

I dont even eat german food faggot. I dont eat rotkohl and this disgusting shit. I eat russian foot like green borsch, manti,pilemeni and many more

This is Sup Forums
You young anons have no idea what you're missing out on.
>when women could cook
You'll never know
Most of your moms are my age and they can't cook for shit.

Mate your polishes dishes are just cheap russian rip offs. Its exactly like green borsch but the sausage just makes it fatty and disgusting

>I eat russian foot

lmao

this

youtube.com/watch?v=fxHBMp8GReo

>kys
no u fat-ass

Cheat codes: breed Flemish giants

This is traditional peasant food in 1650 Italy.

Pierogi haluski

Step one: good pierogi
Step two: brown butter, cast iron skillet
Step three: KIELBALSA NIGGA
Step four: carmelized Napa cabbage
Step five: plate in secret pentagram to upset your Christian stomach

This is traditional Netherlands food in 1627.

>all those spices
>that bread LMAO
>grapes and chicken on the same plate

I'm not fat you idiots, I was just saying dieting is pointless, just eat less or exercise more.

>I was just saying dieting is pointless, just eat less or exercise more

Studies suggest it's about 70% diet and 30% exercise, meaning you can't out-exercise a bad-diet.

Sounds like your are living the life user, wish i could say the same, i'm interested in this stuff too just like the other user so i might start looking into it, thank you for the info.

studies can suck my ass

>you can't out-exercise a bad-diet.
You can, but not with a full-time sedentary job.
Studies have proven again and again and again that gym workouts and cardio are just above sitting on your ass eating oreos dipped in lard all day long, but at least it's better than nothing which is why doctors push it.
Everyone I know back in the day who had a real physical job ate like madmen and none of them were fat. Literally zero.
Fatness is the sickness of the modern Man.
Some Euros are skinny because they're cucks, especially Germans
>muh meusli

that sounds like fucking paradise. where do you live? if a (pro-america, pro-gun, lib-hating) pot grower moved in would you guys freak out? i really want to raise hogs.

More Dutch food from 1647. I believe that's white currant on table.

>Everyone I know back in the day who had a real physical job ate like madmen and none of them were fat

But that was decades ago when food contained different ingredients, food sizes were much smaller and pre-prepared meals weren't a thing. Now everything contains HFCS and is super-sized.

Dieting, as in watching what and how much you eat, does matter.

you know literally nothing about biology or food

men should learn to cook. why? if you're dating a half way decent woman and they know you can cook better than them, they'll always be trying to impress you and striving to do better. "let me cook, this time i know i can do it as well as you." and when i want to cook, it's like i'm on the fuckin food network, she preps and cleans everything.
didn't realize until i started cooking for myself that my boomer mother couldn't cook for shit.

Shit-tier rebuttal. I pity you.

In Austria we call it Wurstsalat.

I'm a burger. My family ate processed cured meats from a huge factory, mac n cheese, potatoes, whole milk, few vegetables (none fresh), pizza every week, ice cream, Soda, popcorn with loads of butter. Au gratin potatoes with layers of cheese, flour, milk. Fucking velveeta. Hot dogs. Cheeze Whiz. All that industrial food shit.
Calories are calories and my dad was packing down at least 3500 a day and my uncles more.
>all carpenters, construction workers, cement layer, factory workers, maintenance
Not one fat guy. Not one.
My friend's dad had his own carpentry business, he literally drank beer all day every single day.
>no lite beer back then
Not fat.
Moral of the story:
You can out-exercise a diet, but not on some faggy free weights or a treadmill.

I pity me too for having to read your idiocy. Why dont you educate yourself or stay silent? You help no one by spewing your meme tier hippie food 'science'. Probably just a fatty making excuses for yourself.

>I'm a burger. My family ate
Personal anecdotes don't make for broadly applicable conclusions.

>Broadly speaking, we eat a lot more than we used to: The average American consumed 2,481 calories a day in 2010, about 23% more than in 1970. That’s more than most adults need to maintain their current weight, according to the Mayo Clinic’s calorie calculator. (A 40-year-old man of average height and weight who’s moderately active, for instance, needs 2,400 calories; a 40-year-old woman with corresponding characteristics needs 1,850 calories.)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/12/13/whats-on-your-table-how-americas-diet-has-changed-over-the-decades/

>I pity me

Given your flag, that's an understandable attitude.

Are you actually trying to deny basic physics? It's a simple matter of energy in and energy out.

No problem man. I honestly believe the "convenience" of city life is part of what has lead to a general decay in mental health over the past 20-40 years. Having everything right at your fingertips for nothing in minutes, shipped next day, etc. from Amazon or at the McDonalds is void of any actual substance. It leaves you empty. I don't give a shit what anybody says, there's reward, real reward in going out and tilling up a field or, even better, planting a peach or apple grove over the course of months on your own land where you know natural, non-fucked-with real food will grow for you, your children, your children's children and on and on. There's real reward in knowing you could do whatever the fuck you want for a mile or two in any direction because it's your land and no one can tell you different or that you're doing things wrong or it has to be their way. Fuck that. I'm no fucking hippie, but I'll take a day of walking through some of my own wooded property and hearing some birds and maybe seeing a deer on my way to fishing to bring back dinner to my kids over hearing some niggers drive by blaring rap music out of their shitty car or smelling the fumes from some piss-filled city bus. I'm about self-actualization, being the most you can and challenging yourself and there's no way to legitimately do that in the city these days where they coddlefuck everybody and tell them their feelings are more important than honest work and achievement. I wish you the best of luck in your own goals man, hope you make it.

Given your flag I'm more german than you are.

>It's a simple matter of energy in and energy out.

Correct. It takes you 15 minutes to to ingest a 700 calories meal. It takes you, say, 40 minutes of gardening to burn off 200 calories.

Unless you're a competitive athlete, you can't out-exercise a bad diet.

Stay away from whey protein powder. It contains large amounts of glutamic acid and aspartic acid which are the ingredients of MSG and aspartame. The excitotoxicity will degrade your cognitive ability. I learned this from experience.

>I'm more german than you are

ching chang chong

This is what rich Dutch ate in 1566.

Well if you think gardening is exercise I guess we found the problem, you are retarded.

Your agony is gorgeous.

Nope, that's for office-workers and other light-work people.
I looked at those studies, user, because of how hard they push it.
They make that comparison because it's not fair to compare a modern office-worker to a steelworker or construction worker.
So for that group, yes, we eat more and that's why people are fat.
And that's what media tells everyone.
But anecdote does trump study when it informs me to look for how they're comparing as above.
>you can out-exercise a diet
Calorie intake for training cyclist is 8k kcals/day.
These boys didn't eat no 2300 kcal/day user.

>Calorie intake for training cyclist is 8k kcals/day.

Are you serious? You're seriously going to compare competitive athletes to the average person and draw conclusions from that?

Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

What was the "haute cuisine" of Nazi Germany? To what extent did the Nazi regime promote traditional German dishes? How did the Nazi ideology impact attitudes toward foreign or "ethnic" cuisines?

I dont know about aspartic acid, but glutamic acid doesn't directly alter glutamate levels like glutamate salts do.
nice english ahmed

How should I know. I don't care about nazis.

I live on the east coast, about 6 hours from the ocean. Don't want to give too many specifics because it really is like a paradise and I don't want it overrun by the wrong people although it would be kind of hard when 100 square miles are owned by about 60 families. I'm not into pot myself and we're in the Bible belt so people are still slowly coming around to it. The crackdown on the opiate pain-killers from doctors is pushing more traditionally Conservative people to accept it more and more. I'm sure there's somebody out here that grows I just don't know or hear about it because I don't run in those circles. I grow a very niche crop on a few acres that's legal and make good money doing it. Long story short, if you really are looking to get into the lifestyle you'll do your looking and you'll find those spots tucked away that are still quietly conservative, traditional, but not redneck, hickish places, just people who have college educations, rejected the cultural marxism bullshit, and want to preserve their parents and grandparents heritage. Lots of "younger" people really getting into it, instead of your typical 50-60 year old guys. Check out parts of Southern VA, NC, SC, and GA if you want to have land but still be able to drive to the beach. Nice churches, tight-knit communities, very easy to find a qt. girlfriend/wife who's fit and loves to cook and help out. Best of luck with your plans too, maybe we'll do some trading some day.

this looks like a well balanced meal. you got the rabbit group, the bird group, the grape group. think i would have just ordered Chinese.

That looks gross, like something a slav would eat.

Found the germacuck who has never had a manual-labor job.
Yeah I guess you only need a bowl of muesli and soy-milk to wax Turk cocks all day, huh Hans?

Ok, as far as I can tell from the literature available to me the haute cuisine of Nazi Germany, as in the cooking available in hgih class establishments to patrons willing to pay a lot of money for it, stayed pretty much the same as it had been beofre in Germany (with some exceptions that resulted because of shortages due to the progression of the war).Generally, that meant high end meals borrowed from French cuisine with some German stuff mixed in served a la russe with lots of high end wine. Göring particularly took part in the extensive consumption of such feasts, using his position as Reichsjägermeister (basically, the Reich official hunter) and his huge woods he took off of other people to supply these feasts with wild game and other meats.
Very generally though, the rule of the Nazis did have an impact on what people ate. Since basically from day one, the Nazi regime had decided that it was going to wage war, one of the most important unofficial slogans of Nazi food policy was "Never again turnips". During the Winter of 1917 in Germany, hunger had broken out and people had been forced to resort to eating pretty much only turnips since those are winter vegetables. Seeing as how keepin the German populace fed was going to be a huge issue during the war, especially with the British's potential to once again institute a blockade, the Nazis tried to actively encourage different eating habits within the German population and to become autarky when it came to supplying food.

I'm sorry you're from a working class family.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

That all depends on what type you buy and where you buy it from. Check out Whole Foods whey (not store brand, just the different brands they offer). Also whey shouldn't be your primary source of protein to begin with, especially not when you've achieved goals and just doing maintenance. A hard regime of good creatine paired with a solid, healthy whey for 6-8 weeks should be enough to get you where you want to be size-wise/cut-wise with workouts every day then you're just doing maintenance which is mostly diet. Always remember to just drink tons of water while you're taking whey and creatine though to flush your system constantly. Worked for me anyway so just my opinion or something.