What is going to happen now that it's September 23rd?

What is going to happen now that it's September 23rd?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/220920176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing.

We get a new doomsday date

Soros DIES, some Bataclan-tier Terrorist Attacks all over Europe killing more White Europeans made by the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, AFD Wins the Elections in Germany...

...or...

...the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

k

This

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/220920176

The first vote has been cast in the Kurdistan independence referendum

>ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – With e-voting open for the Kurdistan diaspora on September 23, the first vote in the historic referendum has been cast in China, Karwan Jalal, general manager of data at the electoral commission told Rudaw.

But don't you think if you're posting this on here the US government knows that Mossad is planning to false flag?

You will probably fap 3-4 times, cry, and watch cartoons.

If Soros dies he will assume his final form and rain death on us all

I uninstall all my video games, adopt another pet from the shelter, call a black person a nigger to their face, kick a Jew in the knee, all while streaming it on Twitch.

A lot to some.

Right now, some Indonesians are crying because a volcano threatens their home.

loud fucking jet just shook the house. had to be military? fucks going on

Underrated

Yellowstone will go off and the whole USA is going to burn to the fucking ground with no survivors.

Probably this , the jews are all ready trying to make a new plan for a new date

Not the whole US but pic related

I mean.. even the shitty ones who survive will now have a new perspective on life. World peace. Mother nature made it happen

It would suck ass though

You bet the evacuation and rescue efforts would be dramatic as fuck

>by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces

I will give a presentation from my family on events that are to come. Look for me.

The start of tribulations, from what I understand. Either that, or the ayy's are going to reveal themselves and we'll get full disclosure, much to the dismay of the jews.

Could also just be the day that happens before Sep 24. Dunno.

The start of the interesting part of the Revelation

>loud fucking jet just shook the house. had to be military? fucks going on

Local Air Show. It's that time of year.

fpbp

>just shook the house
>early as fuck in am
>airshow
I shiggy diggy

Fuck all just like the last fifty times.