@polreport2 happening pt 2

Twitter user reports to have the banking history of "Open Boarders Society" from bank in Thailand

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/P3668245678
youtube.com/watch?v=zb1r_uKOew4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PSY OP

Until they post proof its Larp pt 2

Wrong pol twitter

It better be happening

Its not

>Sup Forums Twitter accounts
Cancer.

>anonymous sources

Sounds like fake news to me.

These were the 1st tweets on the account. Fuckin cernovich

Yeah.

Polreport is Cernovich.

Only someone with Baboon Brainwaves would post their Twitter API publicly.

>I have information I'll release soon!
I never trust these. If they had information they would release immediately.

bump

bigly if truly

Anyone else notice this account was just created and was one of the first 20 followers of @polreport2

You're a moron. Stop shilling. Cernovich is too dumb to be running these psy ops. You guys are seriously retarded

Between Right Wing United, this and all the other bullshit Bannon and his minions are doing it seems like you only know how to fuck yourselves over even harder.

Polnewsinfinity is the real account

I create a nice run down of the script tweet and none of you faggots take the time to repost it, why do I even try.

It can either be viewed as

A) He knows that the people watching him know exactly what that script means and it is a warning/self presevation tactic

B) He fucked up and posted it, it does contain his Twiiter API Consumer Secret or Key which is a no no to give out.

Wouldn't be suprised if twitter has a systtem that deletes your account when you post your own API info..

This.

So... this guy actually travelled to thailand and shit to do some digging...

If it's true, that would be either one heck of a LARP or some good investigative journalism.

Ok, Mike.

Newfags detected, or idiots forgetting about this.
techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users.html

Fake account. Cuck right is running it. Cuck right- muh im being attacked and deepstate got muh webpage. Donate to help kek

an elaborate larp unfortunately

I think Vritas might drop something juicy tomorrow and they want to get ahead of it with this bs.

>polreport2
BAIT AND SWITCH
god damnit why is everything a conspiracy?

ALPHA-CCR4:: Key: ilkra-9-owen

2KbcRH7Gf8yVGP35BG4b
X1tipRP9jDRWA51bis6f
IPzRYgtLntjiObCK8XPQ
xw7TxElnZt9yovE3nT67
FtZoBOVQOm1wO5BoyAHz

UUdanf6Fpay9cY6FP2sa

yUVp13bbeGU

58muwj6w67

but why announce before a leak?

How come this thread is infested with meme flags telling us to keep looking into this?

Fucking retards don't even know how to pretend you're actually weaponized autists.

That tweet was deleted and replaced by this

To build hype. If Internet communites start talking about it, more people will start looking forward to the information and spreading it. Political news and a lot of the people that follow it have the brain of a peanut and forget shot fast. If they see it a day late the next slide story will have come out by then and it's now "old news".

What's the key? I unzipped the first one, and found another archive inside it.

What are the odds on the @3668245678 guy being his phone number..

Call it

HABBENING POL REPORT2 GOT SUICIDED

At least the shills are starting to be almost sophisticated enough. Last year it was so much weaker than this.

Bump for glory

God dammit the French could never hold the Verdun

Too bad they overplayed their hand and anyone here can pick them out. Some of the shill posts are pretty good too, or at least they are until a sentence gives them away. Pretty much the text version of "How do you do fellow kids"

>be CIA
>arrange to have @polreport and @polreport2 accounts suicided
what do you the CIA's logical next step would be?
that's right, to take the @polreport3 account themselves and spread believable disinfo.

take the call user

Fuck, I thought Thailand was really resistant to this globalization bullshit and hostile to Soros (they at least used to be). Hope this is a fucking LARP, I was planning on moving there to escape this hellhole.

oh shit. I didn't realize that was a 10 digit phone number... someone call it

nvm, area code isnt even real

He originally went to Germany earlier this week and posted pics of some nazi leaders homes and Octoberfest or was that a ruse because he really went to Asia.
fuck, this is either one hell of a LARP or someone is in some deep shit.

twitter.com/P3668245678
THIS ACCOUNT IS FREAKING CREEPY

What if its backwards?
876 is Jamaica

oh and let me guess. instead of just dropping it , he "talked" about it and then was shut down?

ITS A COUNT DOWN

Anyone know what the countdown is for?

The password for the false flag folder.

How the fuck can you tell its a countdown?

The time retard
>34m 16
>24m 42

Contact them and tell them its the area code for Kekistan lulz XD

nothing

You're not the smartest cunt are ya seppo. Back to plebbit spastic

What's the link?

Hold the fucking phone, i recognise that code... gimme a sec to confirm

Fuck, wrong...

Thought it was from Wargames, which would suggest Norad??

youtube.com/watch?v=zb1r_uKOew4

remember when martin shkreli trolled the same way on facebook, pretending to send scripts, codes, shit like this? yeah, he's about to be suicided somewhere in jail now..

twitter.com/P3668245678

Alright
I'm spooked

Yes - 5 mins to go!

why is a "Sup Forums" twitter account posting political news directly to twitter before it is made available on...Sup Forums?

Christ. I stopped coming here a few months back, and i scroll through the catalog wondering if things changed then i see something like this...
You ledditors can keep it.

SAGERU MY MAN

> /abandon

Kek he's just larping

> I am sorry.
kek wat

Translation: countdown was fake + gay

I wouldn't worry about it.

george soros son closed his instagram account
the happening soon?

Wat

The fuck..

OP this is fake and gay

seems like troll

Probably a larp.

thats what victory of light would do

at this point i'm guessing only the original polreport might have something"big" worth twitter banning his account. all the accounts after that are all trolls/ psyop.. or this is all one big elaborate troll...

hello abdullah

>AM I?
yeah, yust do it already and be done with it..

Fake and gay

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

haha niiice

Its not a countdown you fucking idiots, its just some autist continuously spamming fake code with no pattern. Find some other Happening LARP thread to troll.

SHUT IT DOWN

>FOOK

> 14h 17m 11.0s
he needs some sleep until his next spam fun with pol

ppl cant figure out your larp so you post hints

It's a total LARP.

Well, the nigger put a bounty on a former Secretary of States dna. Kinda fucked up. I fucking love him. But he decided to go down trolling. Maybe it's secretly super calculated and he'll only serve whatever he was gonna serve anyway.

i tought he shouldn't serve basically anything for what he's being charged for..
i guess the killary dna shit was kinda too far but i really expect they will suicide him now...

i mean someone dm him

kek is that him?

cringe

That might actually be defensive in nature. If you're famous enough that's some protection right?

As far as his current sentence goes, yeah he's literally Robin Hood.

Probably going into that shelter for the elite in that swiss area mountain. Or fucking off the planet entirely.

its a bot. interesting

This