When did you realize you've been on Sup Forums for too long?

For me, it's when I recognized a CIAnigger from only his shitposting.

Also, don't forget: you're here forever.

Why is she so sweaty?

HAHA. CIA niggers and shills stick out no matter what thread they're in.

Hews is such a God.

...sweat?

When I caught myself thinking, "Maybe there really IS something to all this 'It's da Jooz!' paranoia".

How do you identify CIA-niggers??? Do they actually browse pol???

It's when I realized that Sup Forums number magic was rigged by the shills.
Ironically, the shills didn't realize that their program was weirdly buggy.
It didn't stop the digits access by the mass, instead it strengthen the efficiency for normalfags.
Fix your code for Jesus sake, that's embarassing.

when everyone mistakes me for a jew but i am just an honest to god shitposter

I went to a club tonight and browsed poll on my phone why grinding with a roastie. This isn't the first time either. Real life doesn't entertain me and I can't get pol memes out of my head

When the Mein Kampf gave me the erection instead of the anime vagoogler

They have no idea how to talk like a real autismo would talk.

They absolutely browse reddit, wikileaks had a major hit on exposing what they were doing. It turns out they're all cringeworthy craft beer faggots who like cats more than dogs. Some even had /mlp/ memes posted from their accounts.

The only difference between a CIA fag and a reddit fag is one gets paid to hate America.

>Some even had /mlp/ memes posted from their accounts.

That's the one I recognized tonight.

if the cia are spying at least some one gives a shit :(

When I just cant leave even though I hate it here and all his shitposting antagonizing of the world around us. HALP

chill canada you are just a lemming in a wider network

LURK
U
R
K

MOAR
O
A
R

Shamelessly investigating a get.

Thanks for the redpill, mod

Who ARE you????

HHahahahaha what fuckin normies... Who woulda thought the fucking CIA couldn't into pol culture.

>everyone who disagrees with me is CIA/ZOG

Your schizophrenia is showing again user.

They glow in the dark.

Ur Ireland proxy isn't working.

You ARE a Jew. The easiest way to spot a Jew is to see who denies it the loudest and most. This worked perfectly in the summer of 1942 and it still works now.

>normies
Jesus fuck reddit,the election amd e-celebs fucked this place so bad.You know who else cant into Sup Forums culture?
You ya fucking normalfagg.

I'm witnessing your digits, but you got it all wrong, bud. I frequented b starting around 2011 and pol around 2015...

Now fuck off gypsy

When these digits predict that all will be Well in 14 minutes and 88 seconds

When you often see people like Weaponised Cartman

Did you post that same cat in the CIA doc /typo thread? Someone called it handsome. Quite.

Within the first hour of discovering this board. I had already known I spent too much time on Sup Forums since the first hour of deciding to visit Sup Forums in my 30's. I'm just glad I didn't stick around the first time I found Sup Forums, I would never have got anything done in school.

>hillary mentions frog and Sup Forums
>conected to cia and nsa
>blames a frog and "group" for loss
>cia browses this place?

pretty sure this place is scanned 24/7 and in total control of cia.
ill go even further, they already gathering data of every single user
cherry on top, some images shared on this board contain crypted images of c.p.
this way they got everyone one grabbed by the balls
anytime they want (if you are a threat to the status quo) they can bust you for hate speech or possesion of cp and remove you out of existence

cia niggers glow in the dark.

when you see a glow in the dark cia nigger you run them over with your car

my sympathizing with nazis

does your penis glow in the dark too? just curious

you dont sympathize with nazis, you sympathize with truth, critical thinking and common sense, which at times, makes you look like a nazi.
dont let yourself drag in to that derogatory definition.

Look I already apologized for being so noticeable when posting, I’ll do better here on out my brother

Every time I get drunk alone I reveal my power-level on fagbook. Lost three friends in just the last week, people I've known my whole life.

>normies vs normalfag
thanks god someone still remembers the difference

each time I go out and I have fun desu

when you realize 99% of threads are bait and start posting with sage

then they were not your friends to begin with.
I have different kind of problem. Most of my friends are fascinated by me banters. But they dont understand it at all. And i'm even beyond Sup Forums tier autist.
So most of the time I just feel lonely, even if i am among people.

When i drink with my friends in bars.
People look at me like i'm some orator.

Reminds me of some spreg from 1920's...

8:07 AM

thread started by cia agent

I need to be on here more. I'm addicted to red pills.

Woah, you just had to say it here, now. It's totally not like real amazing orators who'll change the nation not browse pol in 2017....

Where's the original

When I saw Mein Kampf super-glued to an Asian's cartoon's asshole with sperm.

Are you tryin' to ideologically subvert me with your nice lady butt or somethin' OP?

Are you kampfblocking me?

I rarely get tired of this place....ocaisionally the shills get out of hand but mostly is pretty cool....

When i woke up one morning about four-five years ago and saw some weird fucking thing flying outside my window.
Saw a thread about it couple of months later where some user described the same thing, but inside of his home.
Pic related, but it obviously was without a nose and body.

Idk if I was on pol too long but I love and hate pol depends on my mood. Also I just got a suicidal fly in my coffee. I thought I felt something in my mouth and bit into it slightly to discover something crunchy and about the size of a fly.

sorry cia, no free tips

when I realized all the trump supporters here were under 16

I knew that I'd spent too much time on here when I couldn't see an ad or tv show or news article without instantly recognizing the taint of subversion (if it was there).
It's a good tool, but it detracts from my enjoyment of life.

The other day at work I swear to god I saw a silver box with rotors hovering outside the window, it fucked my shit up. Now when I think back to it, it seems somewhat dream-like and unclear... and no, I don't suffer from any mental illnesses. Oh well.

post uneditd plox