What is going on here?

Earthquake chart last 48 hours US Geological Survey

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/video/watch/hidden-continent-zealandia-sunk-as-the-pacific-ring-of-fire-formed-drilling-reveals/vi-AArUz16
extremetech.com/extreme/255988-astronomers-catch-glimpse-pitch-black-planet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chile is next. 50,000 for sure.

A volcano in Bali is about to go off. Authorities say ' tremendous' increase in seismic activity.

jesus Christ thanks for this thread
the board is cancer right now. wtf gives?

regarding your question: I dk wtf is going on this is all ive been paying attention to all day. the ring of fire is lit the FUCK up. hopefully something big comes from this.
t. east coast fag

The first sediment core samples from Zealandia, the eighth continent, have been retrieved. They reveal a 50-million-year history studded with eruptions, rising and falling mountains and the eventual decline of the continent.

msn.com/en-us/video/watch/hidden-continent-zealandia-sunk-as-the-pacific-ring-of-fire-formed-drilling-reveals/vi-AArUz16

Google "space weather news"

>the board is cancer right now. wtf gives?

When you say cancer you could either me the people I think are cancer or you could mean the people I think are not cancer

But Sup Forums is full of cancer

As that large planetary body approaches Earth, it's gravitational pull is beginning to rip apart Earth's tectonic plates. Excited!

Any more evidence of it besides that weird picture shared?

The ring of fire is always active you mong

The problem with Nibirufags and the like is that according to them, the reason we don't see this object massive enough to affect us gravitationally is because of some massive worldwide government coverup. This means that somehow, with the advent of the internet and real time shitposting, people have somehow achieved the monumental task of keeping this secret and shutting everyone up. Every single amateur astronomer around the world is apparently on this, according to them. A celestial object capable of affecting the earth

What's crazy is if you tunnel right through from Israel you come out Bang in the middle of ring of fire

Lens array throws beams of light around the object obscuring its view. Learn before you speak, dumbass.

could it be something like this?
extremetech.com/extreme/255988-astronomers-catch-glimpse-pitch-black-planet

>with the advent of the internet and real time shitposting, people have somehow achieved the monumental task of keeping this secret and shutting everyone up.

Our gov is great about keeping secret stuff like antigravity, roswell, secret space program.

What you don't know is what you don't know.

oops, somehow the last sentence got erased, but I meant that an object with enough mass to alter our planet significantly should probably be visible to our naked eye

>As that large planetary body approaches Earth

More like on the 23rd all the planets are in a straight line thus increasing gravitational pull.

Shit, wrong photo.

Bullshit. We see them in a straight line from our point of view (these alignments happen all the time btw) and even if they were in an actual straight line the gravitational effects are negligible.

Just deal with the fact that nothing is going to happen, as usual.

ring of ring be LIT

haha user
you believe in """"""science""""""""""????
nibiru is real, your'e a liar from the govt like nasa and niel degrassi tyson
science is you're religion and god isnt real so fuck off!!!!!
do youre own research, like watching videos about nibiru from 2006!!!

no scale

sage

Guys I live on 70° north in the Arctic.

I wish you all... desu I dont fucking care, it's fun to watch fireworks from here.

The Mexico earthquake sucks, Mexibros don't deserve more disasters.

FUCKING STRIKE CALIFORNOA ALREADY!
I need a hurricane to wipe off fucking New York or Miami or some supercancer city like that.

Beijing would be a good target, too... Tokyo, ANYWHERE in Germany or France, Oslo, Stockholm....

I fucking hate Canadians, too, a permafrost winter would help.

Hmm, who else deserves to go?
Hong Kong/Bangkok

Riyadh, Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv... all of them need to burn.

Can someone add more cunts that need to go?

P.S. if you don't want to die from hot ash and lava... a good start would be NOT TO BUILD YOUR FUCKING HOUSE UNDER A FUCKING ACTIVE VOLCANO

Natural selection

>scale + legend

This is the last 24 hours!

>I live on 70° north
Pansy-ass southerner.

Wrath of Pangaea.

There are no cities further north than 70°, just villages.
What are you on about?

There's a reason it's called the Ring of Fire

these threads ARE the cancer
and also there is nothing unusual about the seismic activity