Why does the Alt-Right worship this neocon dirtbag?

As far as I'm concerned being a cheerleader for the Jewish orchestrated invasion of Iraq is unforgivable. Are these Alt-Right faggots just too young to even remember this whore defending the WMD lie and subsequent occupation? Or are they so desperate for mainstream representation of their ideas they are willing to forget all that?

Even David Duke called this Zionist prostitute "Queen Anne"... What a fucking joke.

>I'm concerned being a cheerleader for the Jewish orchestrated invasion of Iraq is unforgivable.

Only the most radically liberal Rage Against the Machine style people were against the War in Iraq when it started. Those people were not woke for it either - they stopped being antiwar when Obama got elected and now post #RefugeesWelcome.

HORSE

to be fair iraq was nearly 15 years ago. she's pretty close to openly naming the jew these days. she represents the slim hope that even the most retarded cuckservative (well excluding /ptg/) can be reformed.

go to bed George

She holds trump to account on twitter when he starts acting like a neocon is why alt right people like her

>Only the most radically liberal Rage Against the Machine style people were against the War in Iraq when it started
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

they don't
does anyone remember how she was all gaga for Romney dick?

She was swept along with all of the post-9/11 'kill all Muslims' hysteria.

Now that the dust has settled, she's realised that she had been propagandised by the Neocon machine, and is pretty bloody angry about that.

She's seen the light, and is helping others see the light. We should support her.

She's just a neocon who doesn't like Mexicans.

Meet Anne's sister, everyone. Now, be nice. It wouldn't be funny if you were in her shoes now, would it?

Sup Forums supports any halfwit that screams "HURR IMMIGRANTS BAD"

>She's seen the light, and is helping others see the light
Why do I always hear this from people defending her? Isn't it obvious instead that you shouldn't be taking your opinions from some dopey old barren woman that is envious of not being Hollywood (and Jewish, by extension) elite? This is why nobody serious respects the Alt-Right. You're a bunch of losers.

I don't know about you, but I'd put my 3 inch penis inside her.

lol she spends half of her time talking shit about neocons and their invasions,what you talking about dude

>As far as I'm concerned being a cheerleader for the Jewish orchestrated invasion of Iraq is unforgivable.
Hillary Clinton

Anne coulter is a cunt
OP is a fag.

Get fucked with the muh j00z bullshit.

>Democrat flag
>Democrats lose the Senate, House, Supreme Court, state governorships in a humiliating rout to Donald fucking Trump
>Now in objectively the worst shape since the late 1920s
>Calls the Alt-Right losers

Okay, champ.

>worship
She literally wrote the book on the numbers behind the white genocide in and it's cost to America. You would be lucky to have someone do the same for Australia because it's happening there too.

Anyway, still gonna sage your b8 thread.

Zionist Jews are not responsible for starting the Iraq war? Who was it then? The WASP elite? Shape-shifting reptilians?

>halfwit
leftist shills are so easy to spot

Everyone is responsible

Some guy named Hussein and a bunch of UN people taking bribes.

You can't be pro-white and pro-Jew at the same time. The two positions are diametrically opposed and fundamentally incompatible.

Hmm no I think it was the Zionist controlled government of American and the Zionist controlled government of Britain and a couple of other Zionist boot lickers.

>Now in objectively the worst shape since the late 1920s
Not really. When you look at the actual numbers, Democrats are both the present majority, and the super-future-majority. Trump will be the last """Republican""" in office, believe me. And if you really think the South would win a second Civil War, then you're forgetting that every advanced technological industry is in Blue States, and in Neo-Con hands. I'm honestly not even worried about anything right now. Just sitting these next few years out while hitting the books and progress. I almost feel sorry for you idiots latching onto Trump, who is both your last chance and a total con. Bill Maher said it best, Trump 'loves' you people because he loves that last people he can dupe. Why do you think everyone in New York voted against him? They knew him better than anyone else, no?

"we should support her"
fagtalk

I don't follow her, but from what I've seen of her, she's doing good. She's on our side in the end, if you want to hate someone, hate CNN or something.

Irrelevant non american opinion

continue on with your purity spiral then.

Could careless. The only thing we have in common is immigration reform.

nice, keep being delusional.

Im sure everyone in Brooklyn knew Trump personally

>knew Trump personally
They sure as hell know him better than a bunch of fucking hicks, don't you think? If you deny that then I think you'd better get your brain checked.

She hates John McCain, you get 2 extra points in my book just for that

>Democrats are both the present majority, and the super-future-majority
Dont we all really want more kids on hormones, trannys in the military, more shit skins and pedo fag bathrooms anyway?

wtf. I love dems now

>Dont we all really want more kids on hormones, trannys in the military, more shit skins and pedo fag bathrooms anyway?
They are called minorities for a reason, you dipshit. Oh, but Fox News never shows you any other kind of liberal, do they? Give me a fucking break you people are more brain-washed than fucking Commies. Also, I guess that's why calling you people Nazis makes a lot of sense. You both have no minds and follow anyone blindly who blames all of your problems on 'DA JOOOS'.

Was it the hicks in Florida that were key in helping him win ? Hillary spent 80 million in negative ads just in FA alone.

But its ok remain in your bubble. You will live to see President Kid Rock

But it is the Jews.

>They are called minorities
When called out on the party who supports degeneracy they are a minority. but all you fucking do is try to tell us how they are such a big part of the normal world we should just bake them a cake and accept 8yr old drag queens and pride parades covered by ever media outlet as the new norm. Which is it?

Because she's a perfect 10, as well as a smart conservative. What is there NOT to worship?

I assume she cursed them all since she's a fucking wight.

>You will live to see President Kid Rock