San Diego here, anyone else hearing trumpets?

San Diego here, anyone else hearing trumpets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
youtube.com/watch?v=qAW9lL_S9Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fuck off reddit morty

DOOT

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

I am ready

Bay area, feel strange

is it easy to get laid in san diego? will i get shot there? i'm planing go stay in the US for 3 months.

Your roommate here. I already apologized for cursing at my xbox, should I apologize for being Mexican too?

LA reporting in. I hear them all the time, along with accordions and spics singing.

That just the lsd just remember Inertia creeps moving up slowly.

>Visit one of the largest countries on Earth
>Get as close to the Mexican border as possible
I don't know what to tell you, user. Your trip was an IQ test.

Also Bay Area. Sitting /comfy/ watching adult swim.

kek

What's up rancho penasquitos part of San Diego reporting, no trumpets here

i wont stay there for 3 months i will move up from there.

North Hollywood. FUCK I HEAR THE TRUMPETS. WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?1

Oh fuck I forgot I was in a recording studio.

Is Trump even popular in San Diego?

Pretty good idea. It's #3 in homeless and #7 in gay population, as well as being 30% latino.

That being said, I hear people have enjoyed their stay in the nicer parts of the beach areas and downtown. I'm a frozen northeasterner so I'll always shit talk CA for being less than 90% white.

It's a city in California. The answer is No.

>is it easy to get laid in san diego? will i get shot there? i'm planing go stay in the US for 3 months
Yes, very easy.
There's a naval base there and plenty of semen. You'll have fun.

Why the fuck would you move to the US, let alone Cali of all places from Switzerland? That's a massive downgrade.

Yes, but this is Mexico and there's people playing trumpets all the time.

wtf i hate san diego now

I'm really considering moving to San Diego for studies. Crime rate worries me, but it seems to be a nice city with a great nightlife. And the climate is perfect all year round, and even though it's further South than L.A., the temperatures are milder.

I went to his rally here in SD, barely any whites except the protestors. Tons of muh based Spics and blacks from military families

All quiet in north county SD. Dogs have been barking a lot though lately. The end is near brahs.

only come if you are authentic german please. no refugees

East Bay /chillin'/

I'm Bavaryan.

Fuck off Mohamed, we're full

Everything North of downtown and west of the 15 freeway is fine with easterly cities becoming okay once you pass the Mirimar Air Base. "North County" is all rich people. West of i-5 is all extremely rich people.

>full

But enough about your stomach, fatty.

we're having a hepatitis out break lol.. i'm moving to the desert to stay on a farm fuck this shit.

Don't come to America just to see our cities, they suck, especially coastal ones. European ones are much better, but nobody can beat our rural areas.

just for vacation i quitted my job to travel to places i would never
visist if i would have only 4 weeks of vacation.
yeah the climate is comfy af i can escape the cold winter for once in my lifetime

>"North County" is all rich people. West of i-5 is all extremely rich people.

I'm intrigued.

Yeah, you'll dig it Swiss bro

probably going to English Language School...

btw.. all is quiet on the eastern front (east county, alpine)

Downtown San Diego here. All quiet

Mira Mesa. No trumpets.

>Don't come to America just to see our cities

I've already spent a high school year in Charleston a couple of years ago and had a great time. I like America.

its happening senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=qAW9lL_S9Gk

>no polka synth
unverified and cockhungry

It's the Jewish new year.

>unverified and cockhungry

why did this make me laugh

Go to bed Forest.
And get a fucking job

Northern SD, nothing is happening and nothing will

at least you can afford yourself a farm in the desserts since the prices in the US are low. Why is there a hepatitis outbreak? because of the homeless people?
yeah i think i just have to show my swisspassport and women will grind on my d.

Well sure, most people like charleston. California will be much worse, although I might be jaded about the state because I lived in LA for a few years. I'm just saying it's a shame that visitors so often miss the important parts of the country.

I have a feeling it'll be a huge earthquake.

Yeah man this shit's spooky. It sounds like it's coming a few miles from the south. Here's some footage I took.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Well done, you clever user you.

But I've been to Cali too, several times in fact, and the only place I haven't liked so far is L.A., that's an incredibly vapid and depressing city.

Bu-but ur supposed to lie, user.
I'm in San Deigo, I hear it.

kek

>Why is there a hepatitis outbreak?
Yes, this is happening all over Los Angeles and San Diego. Homeless migrate here from elsewhere because they won't freeze to death outside. Lately there has been such a bad buildup of them that they are forming their own tent cities, and of course these are wonderful for viruses, bacteria, etc.

Also they raid the suburbs at night, stealing from cars and people's garages.

i dunno...seems pretty ripe for another massive wildfire this fall. It's been 10 years since the last one. I cleared brush just in case.

I honestly don't know why. Maybe homos fucking in the streets while injecting heroin. Other then that the beach is nice..in 3 months though i'll be winter. Still sunny but cold water.

holy shit did anyone else just feel that 8.0 earthquake??
i almost dropped my cup of water!!!

>because of the homeless people?
yes they are shitting everywhere and the city officials are too cucked to do anything about it except "education sessions"

if you want to get laid in san diego party in pacific beach

Someone I know went to downtown SD recently. He said he couldn't even roll his windows down driving through parts of it because the shit-smell was so intense.

Tijuana here
no trumpets yet

biggest hep A outbreak in the country since they invented the vaccine back in the 90s

thanx mayor faulconer

650 checking in

Comfy with qt gf, watching old Twin Peaks episodes

>if you want an STD as a souvenir, party in PB

eyyy that's life

They're playing Mambo #5

>watching old Twin Peaks episodes

I don't get that show. I don't think I was even born when the first seasons aired. First time I heard about it was when S3 started a few months ago. I was kind of intrigued but couldn't understand wtf was going on, so I downloaded the first two seasons to catch up and then proceeded to watch S3. Still don't know what happened.

It's probably just a symptom of Hepatitis A.

Are they raiding the suburbs in SD too? In OC they live in the drainage canals, but they come out at night to break into cars and garages. It's like a horror movie.

North Park here. I don't hear shit.

remember when that faggot sang it at whatever award show when it came out and almost had a heart attack? pretty great.

Graveyard shift. Ain't gonna let some boipucci cumdump tell me want to do

God damn mexibro

I lived downtown and sold my high-rise condo to get away from it...and I lived in one of the nicest with 24/7 security force with 10 people outside at all times. Yup, it is that bad.

They stick to the shitty beach communities that have hippies for representatives like Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach. Downtown takes the brunt. They are literally setting up camp on the sides of the highways. They don't bother going to true suburbs as most have private Sheriff departments that will bash their skulls in. Beach communities south of La Jolla are trash, anyways. They start to show up, again, in Oceanside where all the Pendleton Marines live.

Fuck yeah north park. wat up mah nigga

Don't try too hard to understand. Just enjoy the beautiful art

LMAO you don't even see something like that in the poorest part of Europe.
you should do something about it by kidnapping them and throwing them to the sea :^)

>beautiful art

Loved this scene, it was mesmerizing

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

Sauce? In Hollywood, hear nothing. Checked

north park here

i dont hear shit

You missed my second post.

underrated

Why the fuck are you still in mexifornia.
Get out and move to a swing state now!

NP is god-tier for food in SD. I just got back from Urbn, not the best pizza I've had but really good nonetheless.

It the fucking Capuchin Monkey Dance Band. They do this every year.

Urbn is over priced but at least its fresh and tasty

>yfw Parable of the Sower becomes real

Yeah the price is definitely up there, the autistic square cuts are my only gripe. Other than that it was yummy. I like Tribute more.

I like berkeley pizza. solid deep dish

>/comfy

(650) reporting in
Nice night for airplane doots

Central California here. I need to take a shit, but that’s the only thing I’m feeling right now. The night does seem very quiet though...

I honestly don’t think we’re supposed to understand it. It’s only for Lynch and Frost to understand.

bullshit which area

Not being able to tell wtf is going on triggers me greatly.

i live in Culver City and i hear nothing

TRUMPEETTTSS IN MY HEAAADDDD

YOU MISSED MY SECOND POST!!!!!