BAKED ALASKA in the belly of the beast.
Live.

youtu.be/lmP5gzxr7SI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uSxb5J-eGk
youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg
youtube.com/watch?v=HrbK5nYvzXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAMMI-LOOMY LOOMS I NEED MALK I NEED MILK GET ME OUT BEFORE THE CONTROLLED MAYHEM COMMENCES I NEED TO MAINTAIN MY LOW PROFILE HALP THE CHALLENGER IS APPROACHING BRING MALKIES

>not wearing goggles.
This man has learned nothing.

didmt he got full kike?

i wish baked got run over instead of heather

New Live
youtube.com/watch?v=0uSxb5J-eGk

>impyling she was

She just died from an heart attack.

A heart attack caused by the car.

Caused more by too much fat than the emotional shock of seeing a car speeding through a crowd.

Isn't he already blind?

watch his recent videos. he is far from blind. he also fled virginia and went home to california. I don't even think he filed a police report about his "blinding". really makes you think

Why? He's prowhite and cool.

He got that lowtax fag banned from Twitter.

His phone just got fucked. Did you guys see that? And he got cucked by a bitchy female manager and her bulls, and the police.

Only chavs like him

I don't understand your obsession with this manlet.
He cashes in on retarded alt-rights and that's about it.
If these are all you can come up with your day of the rope will be POV.

A brave man who stands his ground!

youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg

Look at a profile shot of Baked Alaska
Look at his nose

Didn't he cuck out super hard after seeing how bad the optics were post-Charlottesville? Did he go back on that too after enough backlash or what?

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

I shouldn't like him because other people like him? What kind of logic is that?

>Baked (((Alaska)))
>pro white
Better take a closer look at Tim's snout

>heart attack
from a cheeseburger overdose

He 'cashes in'? How does he profit any more than Murdoch Murdoch or someone? Making money doesn't make you a bad person.

...well I'll be damned.. he's a fucking Jew...

>hurrr anyone with a big nose is a jew
If someone speaks a prowhite message very strongly but happens to have a big snozz, apparently all their work is now irrelevant.

Daily reminder if you've got a big nose you shouldn't put in work to ensure the continuation of your people, according to this retard.

baked is a kike loving shill

It's curved

Keep sucking his dick and wait for it.

Why do you guys watch this big nosed kike?

fuck that sellout. i hope he gets shot by a LA nigger or beaner

I thought he was "blinded with acid"

he was for about 24 hours. now he says he had a spiritual awakening and now loves everyone, and walks around town with a pet nigger

Great argument.

Well getting blinded with acid will do that to you I guess...faarrrk.

They sprayed him with fluoride

>t. anglo beak genetics

Were they trying to whiten his teeth?

The guy is a fucking idiot and will regurgitate whatever someone around him tells him.

Thought he got blinded by drain cleaner

My gaydar just exploded.

How is he an idiot? He seems smart. Brave too, if someone threw chemicals at you, you'd be done.

Bullshit. He's now backpedaling on everything claiming he's not really pro white.

You have no idea. Or maybe you do. For most of his streaming career, he had "handlers". He doesn't know shit about Sup Forums issues and isn't redpilled. His fan base thinks he is 88 when he is barely 14.

Seriously what is there to add?
You have to be a murrican degnerate to not understand that these e-celebs make money with children looking for alt-right father figures.
What do you think patreon is for?

>cringe
He looks like a jewish merchant.

>looks like
If he's not a kike I'd be shocked. He's the one who made this thread for fuck sake. He's a kike nobody that thinks by saying "(((them)))" he can squeeze people in the "alt right" out of money. It seem the only fuckers dumber than this kike are the people trying to fight them.

Announcing Sage is a banable offence.

Reported and hope you get banned for meme-flagging. Niggerfaggot.

>boneclinks

youtube.com/watch?v=HrbK5nYvzXA

Wait so what happened with his eyes? Was there damage?

I fucking hate this faggot's shitty mug so fucking much
I thought he got blinded? oh just another publicity stunt
seriously fuck him, I actually HOPE that Matt Furry is gonna take this faggot to court even if it is against all our interestes

baked has got to be the saddest piece of shit jew ive ever seen in my life.

>i support blm
>im a rapper
>no wait im altright lol
>mmm preteen cosplay girls
>wish laura loomer loved me back :(

Looks like a negative rabbi

I would rather hangout with Therno then even walk passed Baked. Hes such a fucking loser.

lel same here

>pay attention to me while I do nothing for 5 hours

Why do people watch this shit?