So I saw a video about Kim's threats to the United States after Trump's speech to the UN. So normal things...

So I saw a video about Kim's threats to the United States after Trump's speech to the UN. So normal things. The thing is, Kim talked directly to the outside world.

This is very weird.

To add to the weirdness, I can't find this video anywhere. The only references online only have a single screen shot of the video... all of them. CNN, MSNBC, Fox, Mirror, Independent, BBC, ect. Anyone know why? I mean, no way this video isn't anywhere. I have looked all over, can't find anything. Like I am getting all 1984 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBXZ-8aQj3w
kcna.kp/kcna.user.special.getArticlePage.kcmsf;jsessionid=58377507D20CF05B30837B5F34F62E45
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJaJ92vvpo
youtube.com/watch?v=3HfSe73zyCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a dotard

> CNN, MSNBC, Mirror...
Cover-up

Kim Jong Un may soon go into redpilling broadly the western world, with anti elite, anti deepstate rhetoric.
Never it would be not censored.

Why are you writing like Andre Wanglin?
Are you Andre himself? Or are you a CIAnigger who has been contracted to take over as Andre Wanglin after the other CIAniggers suicide him with a heart attack?

Bump. Does N Korean tv general have anything?

HAHAHAHA DOTARD DOTARD XDDD

This is exactly what I thought as I have never seen this photograph before.

There must be a video somewhere, where he's talking and moving, not being told by that old bitch who broadcasts news there.

It's not like speeches by Kim are hard to find. There are a bunch of videos of him going on about juche and all that. Why isn't this newest video anywhere?

youtu.be/xBXZ-8aQj3w

nk is hacking the shit out of japan

I ran into the same problem.. its not even on YouTube.

Holy fucking shit...The same thing happened to me earlier.

I thought maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough..I seriously can't find it. This is creepy.

I know that I sound like a conspiracy theorist but, did it even happen? Is someone trying to hide something?

Nothing is weird, I suggest you delete this thread.

so nobody saw this supposed speech live to begin with? are we being meme'd?

It might just be the image that Nork media released along with the statement. It's the first image on NK's news website

kcna.kp/kcna.user.special.getArticlePage.kcmsf;jsessionid=58377507D20CF05B30837B5F34F62E45

It's probably censored in the US and the rest of the western world cause no one likes the truth from a dictator it's like Qaddafi's last speech

So fucking fat...

So the video doesn't exist or what?

Mandela effect is back boys

Yet not a thing to say about his barber. Trump needs to take his hair guy and Kim’s hair guy and they need to execute them both with anti aircraft guns in public.

Trump and US military are running psy-ops on top of (((psy-ops)))

There is no vid, the still image is all they show of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJaJ92vvpo

Where is this Dotard shit coming from?

It's the word westen ((translators)) used to try and brand trump

this and
youtube.com/watch?v=3HfSe73zyCw

look up 김정은 videos

Kek the intro was fucking sad.

>Kim makes redpilled video calling out the deep state for it's bullshit
>Probably calls out the kikes for leading the deep state
>Probably something like "breh we're good gooks we dindu nuffin, it's the evil western world keepin us down"
>OH VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM MUST NOT KNOW

Sage all American threads