Sex Bots debut worldwide, Feminist claim sex bots are sexist

Has technology gone to far lads?

Its this the end for the roasties?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNwrmo77MiE

youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs

Other urls found in this thread:

feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4
hooktube.com/GKFHZuCvvS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/

>50 threads per day

I didn't understand the hype before. But yeah I pretty much would fuck the shit outta that. I see now why those brothels did so well.We add a few mechanical joints and a crank to that thing and we really have lighting in a bottle here

if females were truly independent, it wouldn't end because males don't want them anymore. in fact, they'd be better off, wouldn't they?

Put a hemi and an ai that can fug and cook a mess of eggs and I'll buy it.

Sexbots..sexist..well fuck yea bitches wtf

Fuck it build a microwave and a cabinet for hotpockets into the bitch. Where do i send my down payment?

I love this

please stop advertising that shit here

Nothing wrong with sex bots. They will help lower the value of the golden vagina.

Such a thing already exists and it's called custom modded Hellcat Challenger

Sad. Many such cases. What would Emperor Trump think of you for fucking a mannequin? You're suppose to be out there conquering the world not fucking a literal cum dumpster. They do need to outlaw these things. Not because feminists but because you are weak and can't resist pure degeneracy.

Trump is an old man with old views, we all know the sexbot monopoly is going to win over anything and everything.

You can't stop me from trying to get the sexbot pregnant. The sexbot is going to be programmed to have panic attacks when it hears my voice or footsteps, as soon as the door creaks open its cum dumping time. Her artificial vagina is going to know the shape of my penis well like it was a custom made glove.

>women
>had had vibrating penises for 100 years
>men get their own quality replacement
>m-m-MUH SEXISM

Call me when they look like this, ok sweetie?
Ciao!

Fuck off you faggot Christcuck.

If it's not warm, if it has not real skin and if it doesn't imitates perfectly natural reactions then I'm not interested

>chicks have sticks that vibrate at one gorillion rpm and have an extra growth to stimulate their clits
>empowering and perfectly healthy
>men about to get a viable parallel
>disgusting and misandrist

wew, artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

>TFW that is one

low quality b8

I feel so lonely. I need affection and love, not just sex with a soulless robot. Nobody wants to be my waifu?

WCMYN > WOMAN

they're getting better.

Which nerd are you? Booger or Poindexter?

Love for just two AA batteries a day.

>Your robotic waifu has a switch labeled: "Rape mode"
>Sensors in her vaginic regions sense the PSI of your thrusts
>Her Vagina is connected to an internal reservoir of synthetic girl cum
> tfw sex doll mechanic shops open up all around the world to give robot waifus synthetic cum oil change every 5,000 miles

The future looks bright desu

Why should any girl care or worry? It's not like Chad is going to get sex robots, he'll still be there and available for them.

The kind of guys who will get sex bots are the ones that women want nothing to do with, and even sometimes actively wish death upon. You hear complaints all the time about creepy guys approaching women or undesireable guys in the dating scene, and how much women hate it all. Well sex bots will take care of that. So why complain? They get exactly what they want, the dregs leaving them alone.

I mean think about it, you've got Keith who's a 37 year old virgin, out of shape and not attractive and he works at Wal-mart, and has hobbies like video games and anime. Why would any woman care if he gets a sex bot at home?

Hey, it could be worse. You could be this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Because this way he won't want to take care of Tyrone's baby in exchange for beat-up pussy.

No we need sex dolls and robots because women are cunts.

That's the point dumbass. Who do you think supports the roasties after CHAD leaves?

The beta cucks. But now that the betas have no need for the roasties, who's going to take care of their bastard kids? This is the beginning of the end for women privilege.

> "Don't objectify women!"

> "OK. I'm going to objectify this object."

> "No don't do that either."

>Men enjoying themselves is patriarchy

Yeah okay so stop using dildoes, it epitomizes the matriarchy

God these ""people"" are mentally retarded

He still gets taxed though, money is still extracted from him regardless. And the money goes right back to women if they want it.

True, but not as effectively.

>dont objectify women
>dont womenize objects

You talk like only chads ever get married and have a family. Ever looked outside? Many fucking ugly men have girlfriends and wifes. I'd argue the majority of men are not handsome.

It's just a lot harder for them to actually get a girlfriend since they have to put some effort in it.
This is exactly why sexbots will not women hard.
No more effort to get laid.

*will hit women hard

tbph i would rekt those dolls if i had one for free
im not gonna buy one obviously but man can you imagine what theyll look like in 10-20-40 years

neets rejoice

i have this model and its the best thing i ever bought

the era of the roastie has finally ended

Nobody gives a single fuck what feminists think.

Because "alpha fucks, beta bucks" doesn't work anymore when the beta bucks leave.

VIRGIN DETECTED!!!
VIRGIN DETECTED!!!
VIRGIN DETECTED!!!

i have 2 kids ivan

FIND A FLAW

PRO TIP YOU CANT

> tfw you come home and your robowaifu ate all the keiki because she needs fuel and the charger dildo is broken after that pegging accident

can you "adjust the eyeballs" ?

>tfw these cucks will never be fed tendies by their analoug roasties

>2 kids
Stop ko-ko-ko please.

you can swap them out and change colour or even design if you like anime shit

Damn the day bio-sex-droids come out is the day scatfags/diaperfags celebrate.

>Making their bio-sex-droid eat lots of food to poop
>They play and eat the bio-sex-droid waste
>droid poopoo everywhere but its *clean waste*
>scatfag doesn't like clean so he shits into the droids mouth and makes it dirty poop

it would be like having sex with a corpse

im asking if you can make "her" look at you in different positions

got 2 sons and a messy divorce m8 now i just fuck my ex from when i was 19 on every other sunday and i bought one of these dolls i stash away under the bed in a special box

Which is why we need to get rid of the welfare state.

Women always claim they don't need men, but the government has become the man. The moment we cut all entitlement programs, is the day women figure out just how fucked they truly are. They will come crawling back, but the problem is sex bots will have already replaced them.

Checkmate, feminists.

I understand a lot of women are shit these days. but this is designed solely to keep whites from breeding
Stop falling for the Jew bullshit
and start reporting threads like these.

That's a pretty roastie way to react.

You are disgusting.

yeah you can move the eye direction

they are working on swapable heads with speech and eye movement and motion tracking

you just take the head off a WM doll and replace it with a higher tech one,they can remember stuff you say also but its basic thus far

Do you really think that won't change in 10-20 years?

Remember what phones looked like 20 years ago? Tvs? The internet?

Unless you're 60 years old right now, all you have to be is patient. If you are 60, make sure you don't die (eat well) and do cardio so your dick is working when the technology gets good.

20 years max, this shit is going to be good enough to convince most people to try it out.

What about male sexbots?
This is a big market, do they even exist??

whoever goes after welfare will commit party suicide desu,best to cap the fuck outta stuff like the tories do in england

housing benefit caps etc

why do you care who breads and who doesnt?

no big changes in population percentages will happen while you and me are alive

just have your fun while youre alive nerd

I know :^)

>Implying they won't be able to have integrated WIFI one day, and be able to download the latest "Gordon-Ramsey Ultimate Cooking Database" dlc pack

Imagine, a robot waifu who can cook as well as Gordon Ramsay, but has the ass of a 19 year old goddess.

Wake me up when she has a penis

Cute robotraps only pls

They are not mad that the kissless virgins they refuse to kiss now have dolls to fuck...

they will be mad because now there are less desperate men to buy/do stuff/orbit them.

Women are also generally more insecure then men, and plenty of men seem to get emasculated by dildos or vibrators... tellingly generally effeminate men but I digress.

Also, this thread may be shilling fembots just like cryptos got shilled,

The real convo is where the fuck do I invest in sex bots before they go viral?

No, women need way more human interaction than men do

who would use them?
faggots are promiscous enough to not need them, roasties had dildos since before dawn of time

Cherry 2000: a documentary.
Meanwhile what will the electric succubus do with your cum? Gather it for use by the male version of the doll?

>that spade ankle tattoo
every fucking time

they will be cum powered
will literally beg to be fucked at least every 48 hours or she will shut down

cant make it ANY more OBVIOUS

>they can't give her attention and money
>they can't elevate her status with her friends

There is no market for them.

i have no problem with them, i think they are pretty. besides, when will women get their male sexbots? it's only fair, 'cause equality, cunts

These sexbots actually look pretty hot wtf nohomo. Any roastie that thinks sexbots will replace them aren't worth it anyway because they lose their vagina power and need to build an actual personality

I especially like this one, very aesthethic

T. Actual woman

wake up user

>BING
>BING
>WAHOO!

OP writes about sex BOTS, yet his videos show sex DOLLS.
They will be bots once the doll starts moving on itself and obey your commands. We are still pretty far away from that. So far these are just oversized fleshlights. IMO its better to pay 50 dollars to a whore from time to time than fuck a piece of rubber for 20 000. Even if the whore just lies there and lets you fuck her without any activity on her side, at least she is warm and breathes

This is one of the most poisonous memes I've seen here in many months. Pure, unbridled hedonistic nihilism.

>How do I get in on this before the Jews do?

That, detective, is the right question.

I want a liru sexbot

They already exist, but there isn't as much as demand for it compared to female sex dolls. Also men don't make a public outcry about it
youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4

it is warmed, the machinations are in progress and if you want real skin I refer you to silence of the lambs

in the old days...you had a vcr to record video,a camera,a orgainizer,a games console and a phone a walkman

now? all of those things are condensed into an iphone

we have got the body down,its all down to AI building and the motor and mechanism side now

It looks so lifeless. You can easily make a synthetic vagina look close enough the real thing but these rubber dicks look dead.

>linking VICE video
Fixed so they don't get views

hooktube.com/GKFHZuCvvS4

P. sure that's not a sexbot but a 3D render. But no reason it couldn't be made into a sexbot. Imagine the future of 3D printing when you can make your own custom sexbots at home.

>People in Britain have literally been arrested for importing sex dolls

They will be banned here very soon.

Child-like sex dolls

Such a strange argument. Do women really thing that hard about this? Honestly women are far more primitive and the sex robot is competition, that really it. If women really thought thing through the long term, no man is Silicon Valley would be single.

for child ones,there is businesses here that sell proper adult ones,customs dont care either as loog as its formed as a adult.

govt wont do shit.

Fuck.

How long till these things have personalities? It's going to be pointless while they're completely lifeless and creepy

>Child dolls

They're still inanimate hunks of rubber that have been declared illegal.

banning thhese dolls would be out of line for the govt,you cant rape or abuse an inanimate object

Fuck, I so want to tell a divorce lawyer that I'm never getting married because of that fucker.
Bonus smug if it's a woman and if she herself has a family.