Twitter has banned polreports account

Twitter banned polreports account literally right before they were about to publish bombshell proof that soros has created and funded antifa and how it's to spark civil war!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polNewsForever
twitter.com/nero
twitter.com/polreport/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>twitter

F

He removed it himself, here's how twitter ban looks like.

twitter.com/polNewsForever

Good, the last thing we need is more redditors and boomer faggots coming here.

Polreports web site directly links to threads on here and cripplechan

And he advertises that shit to Redditors causing them to flood into the site. This is the cancer that is killing our god forsaken board.

F

hype building, just released when you want to released, no need for teaser.

1. Rule of Sup Forums - you do not talk about Sup Forums or Sup Forums
2. Rule of Sup Forums - you do not talk about Sup Forums or Sup Forums

That's why this board has gone to shit.

What Teaser? This guy was literally posting off threads to his boomer/ledditor followers. Why are you guys not happy about this faggot deleting his account? Are you newfags or something? Jesus this board literally is dead.

This is correct. If they 86'd his account it would either say "suspended" or "terminated" depending. "Not available" means that the user deactivated their account.

They're obviously a bunch of redit tier faggots and anyone who actually believed any of it is truly a gullible retard.

Also
>oh teh noes the twitter has been banned now there's simply no way the information can be released

Fucking retarded faggots any of you cunts who followed their account of believed them

how convenient.

>"Not available" means that the user deactivated their account.
Would it now.
Because your proof certainly convinces me.

Yes. This is what a suspended account looks like, idiot.

twitter.com/nero

STOP

FUCKING

SHILLING

Thank you Mr politically correct on a politically incorrect board not here to push opinion in any way just browsing to post things against the very flag I have on.

:^)
Just needed to make sure.

POL REPORT IS MIKE KIKEOVICH

LEVI AND POLNEWSINFINITY ARE THE REAL ACCOUNTS.

although if you checked polreports, it too says the exact same thing :^)

>although if you checked polreports, it too says the exact same thing :^)

It does not.

twitter.com/polreport/

They deactivated their account.

Even though redditors are complete fags, this helps in introducing them to the cold naked truth. Its a growing pain that we have to put up with if we hope to wake up more people;.

So if Antifa was to start a civil war between the left and the right, then was BLM created to start a race war and is the mass muslim migration meant to start a holy war?

that's worth an article

It does too.
Something you doing wrong?

My mistake, clicked this one Odd.

>i dont want to spread truth on corruption, missinformation, indoctrination, subvertion in todays sick society

>implying twitter can't do exactly this to avoid being accused of censorship

>tweetsave.com/polreport
not a big deal
that twitter account was ran by a 12yo

>implying twitter isn't openly and proudly censoring wrongthink for more than a year now

You know how you fix that? DO NOT ANNOUNCE YOUR FUCKING PLANS BEFORE YOU DUMP THE INFO!
Seriously, why do all these fucking people who have "bombshell" evidence make an announcement days before they actually do it?
If I had this information I would just come on here, start a thread, drop the info and leave.
Its not difficult to do.

>post yfw the holy civil racewar locks off

Sup Forums reports creates the illusion as if Sup Forums is 100% magapede/pro-trump to newfags. Better drop them some bitter blackpill threads about (((maga))).

why do people say
>"i'm about to reveal amazing information you wont believe it guys i'll be revealing it soon, your mind is going to be fucking blown m80's, i swear, when i reveal this information it's going to be crazy!
why not just do it straight away ffs

who cares

redpill me on why you think Trump is serving israel/jews?

>Using twitter

stop being a faggot. every normie redpilled is a victory

This is how it appears to me.

Because they're full of shit, user

I do not deny Soros has given money to the DNC or antifa, as this is common knowledge, but the posts seen on polreports was sheer LARPing faggotry of the highest order.