youtube.com/watch?v=JWrpt7CXp74
youtube.com/watch?v=98prFlNs0ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N_ZUMe4qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not the gods of my ancestors.
>t.pole

Because it's an internet religion?

Persecution by the christcucks who love niggers and muslims so much

I don't believe in fairytales. Christianity or any other.

wait.. then who are they?

But I do user

Not the one you posted.

My ancestors did not have a codified pantheon.

The God of my ancestors has been God for 1700 years. Before that the Greeks and Persians forced them into converting to different religions like Zoroastrianism. And before that we were a mixed people from indo Europeans and native Caucasus people.

Odinism is shit tier.
Dead and irrelevant.
So useless, it's basically veganism-spiritual version, except that veganism is politically more relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7avO5MQwNA0

Naw I don't think so. That's an oversimplification. We benefit from those wars also.

who is that faggot

I prefer reality over blind faith in the same things my parents believe.

Unless someone can prove those Gods exist, I won't believe they exist. Tradition continues only if that tradition is beneficial.
"Because my ancestors" is the same backwards thinking that leads niggers to want Reparations.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSQPehxphxQ

what kind of background do you have to come from to actively participate in this shit

faggots who want proof. same old faggots for thousands of years about muh proof muh proof.
see
fuck you, physical proof of a nonphysical being is illogical.
nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=RGbc46KvAbc

FUCKING BASED

But I do, user.

so whats your point? some faggot thinks he can out think religion, based on logic? good luck with that pseudo intellectualism

Because they're uninspired rag wearing barbarians

>Middle East has cool as fuck angels and shit
>EU has a pantheon of hilarious overpowered assholes as gods
>Japan has the interesting as fug kami
>India has hinduism with wild high fantasy adventures as their holy text
>Philippines gets shamans?

but I do, at leasts the ancestors that actually did something of importance

Hey, Im just here to secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children. What the fuck more do you want from me? Im German/Finnish/British/Irish full each, grandparents. What god should I serve?

Kek is the superior god

The point is that it's stupid to believe in a flying swiss cheese sandwich that grants wishes in the clouds.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWrpt7CXp74

Source of this?

I love and respect the culture and religion of my ancestors, but that doesn't mean their gods are any more real than any other.

I do

Because they are not real and it's stupid?

>The point is that it's stupid to believe in a flying swiss cheese sandwich that grants wishes in the clouds.
lmao, is that what you think religion is? just some being that grants wishes to some and not others? wishes?!? thats a good one. stop watching youtube videos about "truth" and thinking you have some profound knowledge because some autistic faggot thinks he outsmarts religion.
neck yourself.

Hahaha you're just unable to compete with true intellectuals. That's why you stick to sophistry.

youtube.com/watch?v=98prFlNs0ps

You don't even know what's real and what's fake.

>Not praising planets
what is your excuse?

but i do
hail jupiter =^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N_ZUMe4qc

Heil

If my ancestors were anything like me, they were smart and praised energy alone. Because energy rules all and everything.

Because my ancestors chose to kill their own Gods.

They are in denial, brainwashed by abrahamic shit because they are shit scared by hell.

get the fuck out with your neofedora bullshit

Because I'm not a cum guzzling closet faggot that larps about long forgotten obsolete gods that couldn't stand up to Christianity.

Praise Horus

i do. izanami woke up fairly recently. she was probably pissed being sealed in the mountain

t. future muslim

>Because I'm not a cum guzzling closet faggot that larps about long forgotten obsolete gods that couldn't stand up to Christianity.
you know norse paganism is just autistic hinduism right? Odin/Wotanaz is Vishnu/Brahama. There is more to this story than you can imagine.

t. Praise Jebus christcuck, like honestly risen blood poured for my sins Christianity

paganism didn't save you faggot ancestors from christianity, and it certainly wont save their faggot descendants from islam

You do realize that what actually happened is different then what you're describing here yeah? The germanic kings mostly converted for secular and material reasons, not because they thought their gods and goddesses were weak or anything like that.

pagans are cucks

I read and study the religion of my ancestors but the idea that if I sail far enough I would bump into a giant sea dragon is pretty dumb

>gods of your ancestors
so, Christ?

If they're so strong and good gods, then why did they lose to Jesus?
They lost. And they are forever banished to the archives of history. They had their chance, and they failed.

Do you think christianity can save his descendants from the muslims? If so, you're wrong. Christianity was only capable of resisting foreign invasions because the people who converted only half believed in the concepts of the christian faith at best. Now in the modern world the inherent message of what is essentially a pacifist sect is understood and believed by most denominations. Which means that those denominations will utterly fail against foreign invaders.

seeConversion happened for secular and material reasons, not religious ones.

gods aren't real

Nigh, they praise us, and our Weaponized Autism.

I suppose I should answer the question the OP is putting forward.

First and foremost, I must ask which ancestors? I am of French, Irish, German, and a little bit of Native American descent. That leaves me with a whole bunch of polytheist deities to choose from, and much like other faiths, I have no reason to believe any of these people were actually correct.

My ancestors.

just stop it already
your forrest """"religions""" loose

I do.

if you praise ancient gods then you are retarded

If ypu praise a jew god you are retarded.

Christianity has already lost though. And it only really won in the first place because of Theodosius persecuting other faiths in the late 4th through early 5th centuries. Without that christianity wouldn't be a major world religion today.

look,i would never praise a god that was transformed as a taurus in order to rape a woman

My Gods may have donebfumb shit just like your kike God but my Gods belong to me.

>muh 2000 years

More like 400 for trve north senpai, and not more than 1600 even for Greece.

>no thanks, i'll honour my christian ancestors not some forest jews

>tfw your ancestors worshiped Christ
gtfo my board nordcuck

ancient religions were retarded and fucked up in general...

Le hallejuah faece

Kikestrianity is fucked up in general, European Gods are the true Gods

>slovenia
>Odin

>IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Perkele>jewgod

ancient religions were just made to control our ancestors...
a lot of ancient greeks were atheist or agnostic

>this religion is going to preserve the white race

kek

>implying christians want open borders
wrong.

and what is wrong about blacks being christian?
also,racemixing doesnt have to do with religion

don't forget brother, jesus was a refugee too

>worshipping a guy who swallows semen

t.greenberg

I have various ancestries, which one do I follow?

yes but he wasnt a terrorist

none,i hope you dont suffer from retardation

>And he spoke unto thee: "If you are against refugees, you are against me. For whosoever seedeth white maidens will surely ascend into the kingdom of God with me"