Monster Musume thread

Darling-kun is best husbando

This.
Is a bucket.

Id say that was about a day without a monster musume thread. We're improving. Welp, let's start this thread off with some DEUS VULT horse.

If Suu having orgasm in there. Will suu literally cums bucket?

Anasheya is a terrible artist.

Which girl do you self insert as?

Literally the most boring and self-insert a harem protagonist can get. Half of the time he doesn't even have a fucking face, and he always sperges out whenever any girl even touches him.

His dicks are good. Those faces need work.

Rachnera. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wild sense of humor

I'd say.... Maybe Cerea? I'm religious so I hold honour to it? And... I go for runs everyday? Honestly that's the only self insert I can compare myself to.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

The problem is that the faces are the only thing we see in these threads, and you're not doing much to change that issue.

I insert myself into Lilith.

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

If you can find a way to post those thick rods without being banned I'd love to hear it.

I self insert as racist couple. I'm equally racist to every monster girls

>Problem
>Being obligated to not post dicks in these threads is a problem

Futa is great. Horsecock Cerea is a better Cerea.

In the Yugioh arc v threads, people put pictures of the cards over the parts and spoiler them

Well either way you should probably post less of those godawful faces, they're fucking godawful. As for the rod, not much you can do about it until Hiroyuki actually makes R-18 tags separate from the spoiler tag.

Cards aren't really fitting and putting swords over Cerea's cock is too obvious and still not safe from deletion. We need to think more about this issue.

>There will never be animated footage of Papi dancing under the sun in spirals and flips
There really needs to be more screentime of Papi displaying 'beauty' than simple 'cuteness' or 'sillyness.'

What about swords over dicks?

Hey guys, here's my best gril. I love her
But remember, all girls are great!

I mean, you could just discuss futa on /d/.
So you don't have to censor anything.

Alright, is chapter 43 translated yet? I keep seeing blue titties but I can't read the text around them.

Racist couple are the most realistic characters in this whole clusterfuck of a mango.

If monstergrills were real they would be fucking despised, especially by women.

You're mistaken; see this stealth version.

We all know that's not true until Miia and Mero are removed from this series.

It's better and more fun over here.

We already told you we're not leaving, so fuck off.

If it was placed next to blue titties it probably doesn't say anything terribly important

Most things around a pair of titties are important user.

If they did that no one would acknowledge their existence by complaining about them. That would be sad, especially if it started happening here as well.

It just sounds like you're jumping through more hurdles to bypass a rule just to justify spamming pics for a fetish that people are starting to get annoyed with. For 'fun.'

>You don't have to censor things on /d/, you know.
>"FUCK OFF!"
Ayyy.

33 posts in and we're already arguing? Can we just stop?

No.

Right, less fighting, and more fightan.

>We all know thats not true until Miia and Papi leave

FTFY

But arguments are the reason these threads exist

Papi too, but she's not as bad as those two. What we really need is more Cerea, Suu, or Zombina.

In the grim darkness of the Monmusume threads there is only war.

I would have disagreed if your idea was "Papi is TOO cute."
But hey, if Papi got a chance to be relevant again, I couldn't complain.

Would you let an Eel girl use her magic fingers to make you feel good for the low , low membership fee of $15.99 per month?

>no animated short of someone dropping a bag of chips and Papi swooping in and shoving the whole chips down her throat

I'd sell my car for a session with her. But I'm more about the fit fish

On that note, it would have been nice if Okayado went a different route with Papi's character. That's a given, but bear with me.
He could have instead made Papi a character who just doesn't want to be caged up in one spot for too long. Her being 'klutzy' or 'lacking in smarts' would just be a result of her simply not giving a shit about anything else but wanting to go outside and show off her flight skills, not because she's 'actually retarded.'

smart lad

Snek AND feesh?
I love snek, but I hate feesh.
I don't know what I'm feeling.

What would you do to be alone with her for an hour?

I keep pics of eel girl in my Lamias folder, if that means anything.

>But hey, if Papi got a chance to be relevant again, I couldn't complain.
Bring back predator Papi. Maybe show us some aerial combat with Vespa or what ever the winged bad girl turns out to be.

I could rub my face on those abs for a full 60 minutes

Good job Papi

Good job papi

Could you imagine, exotic, super frisky and willing Monster Girls appear and start giving regular girls a run for their money.
Suddenly all human girls have to really start slutting it up so they can latch on to a guy. The whole female population turns in on its self as they all scramble to be the 'best'.
Get dropped regardless because of the generations of being bitches.

Good job, Papi.

>Patronizing Papi like a child
Shame on each and every one of you.

Good job Papi!

Good Job Papi

Pic related; it's me and my goo

gud jerb parpi

Did she just slimy slime you? How was it?

Which girl would you want to dominate you?

Easily Tara. Any day.

Reminder:
Horsepussy is heresy. Are you a faggot son?

..is this a legit question?

>Butter face
That's not the Rachnee we know and love.

Rach, Tio, Oct, Snek, fuzzy full body rubbings by Polt and big Luz... ya know what, its just easier to say most of them.

This is a nice thread.
Here. Have a Mero.

How in the hell do they make fire with mitten hands?

>that face
Holy fuck.
Also.
>woman with a spider buttplug

Manga magic, but also friction

I wanna play with those chicken fins she has for legs.

I think I hate you now.

>harpies are migratory
>harpy village
God damn it, Crab.

>I just decided, for no reason at all
>For no reason at all
>For no reason
>At all
I wish there were at least SOME attempt at establishing proper character development.

first picture I found online that was SFW, so I picked it.

It doesn't look that bad to me though.

himamatsuri was a good manga, wonder if its still running

>instead of billitelling your penis. Rachnera turns into your English teacher and decides she's going to critique your handwriting

that makes me hot and bothered

Superior spider without a doubt. Thoguh, inferior spiders are free to dispute the title, if they want to get their shit wrecked

If wanting to end the day by working Cerea into a lather with breast bobbling, nipple nipping, ear nuzzling, tonsil tonguing, and hand holding before skritching and scratching my way down her spine to the base of her tail, where I'll massage until her tail lifts to show me a winking welcome mat for me to thrust past until we both lose our minds makes me a faggot, so be it.
BRB, signing up for swishing lessons.

>Tara will never bring you to the brink of orgasm and tell you that if you cum she'll beat you up again
>Tara will never do this for 2 weeks until she finally lets you bust a load on her tits
>tfw no dominant turantula gf

Your degeneracy is showing, user.

Rubbing Boy Scouts together?
Giant pieces of flint and steel that they hold in their feet?
Holding in their teeth matches that they've stolen from guys they've picked up?

That was absolutely disgusting.
The world is now a worse place because of the shit you decided to hammer out.

The hand holding was just too much for your delicate sensibilities, wasn't it?

You can't just post that shit user, that's not legal!

Miia is the best girl. Cerea is only good as a body guard oh wait nevermind

Yeah, just meme it away.
Any individual who invests that kind of energy in fantasizing about fucking a horse, is just fucked in the head.

In honesty, I'd rather have Cereafags in the threads who like centaurpussy than cereafags like the ones up at the top of this thread.

I like Miia.

Facesitting with Suu!

You didn't put nearly enough thought into this before trying it!

That's nice.
I like unbroken spines.

My brony background has desensitized me to the degeneracy of horsepussy. And I gotta admit she has a nice rack.

But having a girl who can change her form AND her weight, all with that cute, innocent face in front of a mind of variable and unpredictable intelligence is impossible for me to resist.

Besides. She's best nurse.

However, cute & innocent amoeba woman

You don't belong in this thread if you get triggered that easily. I'm not too fond of fucking a horse but cerea is a nice girl

If you cared about her you'd edit that gif to run backward from end to beginning before it loops and save that girl's spine from more damage.