Catalan independence on Oct 1?

I heard the manipulated polls from Spanish pollsters say the no vote will win. Then why are the Spanish so scared? If it is a slam dunk against independence as you say, why not let them vote? A vote shouldn't actually be illegal, as it is not the legal act of secession. Only the Declaration of Independence is actually illegal under the Spanish constitution.

Around 80 percent of Catalans want to have a say in the matter. They want democracy, they don't want big mama Madrid to walz in and confiscate the ballot papers like a little bitch.

Also, as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution, they are morally and under international law not bound by it. You can't make a whole people subject to a foreign crown against their will, this has been established in all the post-ww2 independence movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referéndum_para_la_ratificación_de_la_Constitución_española
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania_romana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>whole people subject to a foreign crown against their will
Tell that to allied occupied illegitimate BRD

there's no reason to trust polls.

According to Manolo's media you're backing us now. Can you confirm?

All countries back the centralized Spanish government against the independence movement. Nobody likes independence movements as the elites lose power.

There will not be a vote like there will not be a vote for Bavaria independence, or Bretagne independence. Spain is not a matter of democracy.

>Also, as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution, they are morally and under international law not bound by it.
I don't think you understand how international law works, Hans.

Nobody voted on the Spanish constitution retard, the constitution was make by 6 persons and was hide from the public until was finished

Guess what, 100 independence movements in the last 70 years, 80 percent of which succeeded, prove me right.

Exactly, thus Catalonians can morally and legally say they want their own constitution and give a shit about what the 6-men-constitution says.

>prove me right
... I think you're a bit confused.

And I have the morally and legally right to claim a ferrari because nobody asked me, prove me I'm right

>France
>all colonies got independent just as I said
Ok then, how can you deny history?

>Catalonia
>colony
Would you happen to be a practitioner of the religion of peace, by any chance ? That would explain the retardation.

Spain is a meme country created by a royal marriage centuries ago, even a colony has more ties to its metropolis than Catalonia has to Spain.

You go Catalonia! Russia will support you.

your level of demagogy has increased, pepero friend

Why the fuck the world wants to destroy Spain? We are fucking irrelevant, we did nothing wrong.

We are the kids that mind their own businesses that end up getting bullied by the bullies that got bullied by the C.O.U. chads.

You are full of lies.
It isn't illegal to hold a nation wide vote, but a regional one is.
And fucking catalans voted the constitution. 90% gave the approval.

What to expect from a kraut.

>A vote shouldn't actually be illegal, as it is not the legal act of secession.

But it actually is! In the Spanish Constitution it especifically says that any kind of referendum must be allowed in Congress and sign by the King to be legal.
If you say, like those traitors, that the Constitution doesn't matter in this case... why should we be forced to respect the right to peacefully assembly in Catalonia?

They just want "happenings" I guess

Fuck off perroflauta

6 of December 1978

>those traitors.
At least 50% of Catalonia's population.
Pff.

Citation needed

Also if you think something as important as Independece should be decided on a simple majority you should kill yourself

Oh, God, you are fucking retard.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referéndum_para_la_ratificación_de_la_Constitución_española

Go to school you illiterate.

>catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution

Liar. i bet you arent even german

>Spain was formed by an union of kings

As almost every country in history

>A few centuries algo

Literally centuries before Germany, Italy and many other big countries.

>Meme country

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania_romana

Even romans talked about hispanic peole like an defined entity (nation)

but then you get newer, sexier elites! look at post-maidan ukraine

50% of Catalonian are traitors.

APOLOGIZE TO HIM.

>Mr Rajoy I'm CIA

Not a problem, they'll probably return to Manolostan

>Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution

I wish Putin would already fuck off.

>A vote shouldn't actually be illegal, as it is not the legal act of secession. Only the Declaration of Independence is actually illegal under the Spanish constitution.
The catalan goverment aproved the referendum law that makes this independence declaration automatic in case they win the referendum.
>Also, as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution, they are morally and under international law not bound by it.
They did voted it and aproved it several times(3 if I am not mistaken).

Ivan you used the wrong image

Here we go again with the "catalans voted for the constitution" meme

>You're gonna be raped. Do you prefer a chinese or a congolese?
>A chinese... I guess.
>Manolo: "You wanted to be raped by a chinese."

lol sorry, you have no power around here.

Russia didn't support the good guys. And will suffer the consequences in the long term.

we support the good guys only outside of Russia

I like how Russians are scapegoats for everything.

>spain
>portugal
>italy
god damnit I don't want to keep looking

Separatists are scum.

>Also, as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution

Thread discarded

Northern Ireland => BTFO
Quebec => BTFO
Scotland => BTFO
Basque Country => BTFO
Catalonia => ????

When the separatist meme will end?

Scotland and Quebec voted to remain. Basque Country and Catalonia are being denied the opportunity.

Funny you don't say anything about Northern Ireland.

>the no vote will win.
Nobody knows the actual results, and the polls are being manipulated by both sides.
>why not let them vote? A vote shouldn't actually be illegal
And it isn't, they are allowed to do referendums if they are not-binding.
>as it is not the legal act of secession. Only the Declaration of Independence is actually illegal under the Spanish constitution.
That's the problem, they have attached their declaration of independence to the referendum, is a unilateral decision and against the constitution.
>They want democracy
They have one, nobody is stopping them running for the central goverment, instead the hide in their own corner and demand everybody else to pander to them.
>as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution, they are morally and under international law not bound by it.
Except they did and, it was the communidad with more aproval for the constitution of 1978, they hav no moral or law to stand on.

>Crimea
>South Sudan
>Kosovo

During the Cold War where both superpowers sought decolonisation (note colony, not integral part of nation) because they wanted easy allies. Since the end of the Cold War though? Former Yugoslavia and South Sudan, how them other movements (Abakhazia, Alania, Artsakh, Somaliland) working out?

>>Crimea
Backed by a literal nuclear power
>>South Sudan
War is still ongoing there so hardly a susseful independence
>>Kosovo
Backed by a literal nuclear power

Shut up turd.

TRAPERO YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN

you would find something to moan about even if a country seceded from the depths of hell to heaven itself

what about a people's right to self-determination as jus cogens?

After 40 years of dictatorship you offer a written not debated constitution vs previous regime. What do you think will happen? They could have writen anything on that constitution that would be better than the previous status.

Because it weakens countries. Germany doesn't want countries with powerful governments. They want one government controlling many small individual states.

Don't waste your time he's a separatist.

Because we are the least controlled by the jews in Western Europe. Why do you think Soros supports the independence? It's because an independent Catalonia would be incredibly easy to control.

>We're controlled by people who's controlled by jews, so we're not controlled by jews
>t. Manolo

You are literally one of the 20 people on Sup Forums who shitpost about this garbage. Your shitposts incredibly easy to recognize Jordi Shekelstein

>Why do you think Soros supports the independence?
All Manolos say that but it is true? Genuine curiosity here post sources if you have them.

Im going to be controversial here and say that the idiot leftists pushing for the leave vote are going to kerp gaining support.

They claim the right wing government is fascist. That government is cracking down in very authoritarian ways.

Reliable polling suggests that only 40% of people want to leave spain. But a large majority want the reforendum to happen. By cracking down on dissent, the Spanish gubberment is driving the overton window leftwards and generating a lot of anti-government sentiment.

The smart choice would have been to only threaten intervention IF the Catalonian government actually attempts to secede. Don't interfere with the vote itself. But place the clear boundary that your state will not tolerate secession, but may be open to negotion depending on the results of their expensive opinion poll.

Open to negotiate what?

Negotiate muh sheckels, the only strong motivation jewtalans have to separate from Spain.
They receive massive inversions from central goverment for the industrialization and improvement of their region, now that they are prosperous they want to leave. Ungrateful bastards.

Leave it open to interpretation. If pressed on the matter talk some shit about possibly altering government spending to syphon less wealth out of the area, some other talking points the seperatist are harping on about.

The goal is to be seen as a reasonable/ agreeable fellow by vocalising that you understand the issues afflicting catalonians. This would tip the vote towards no because people's opinion of you would rise.

You don't need to actually follow through on any of this. The goal is to prevent moderates from radicalising.

I'm expecting a more interesting answer from the aussie my dear Manolo

>The smart choice would have been to only threaten intervention IF the Catalonian government actually attempts to secede.
You realize the only reason action was taken is because that's literally the case, right?
The Catalan parliament passed a law making the referendum binding, making it an attempt to secede and ignoring the Spanish Constitution.
Without such law, it will be just an opinion poll.

Its because we kicked out all the Jews.

You thought they'd forget?

I only learnt that they bound the secession to the vote after writing that initial response.

The major issue is deradicalising as many moderates as possible. That's why you have to vocally trade little bits and pieces. "You can have the Vote if you decouple secession from the results. We may be able to negotiate more favorable conditions for the area depending on how the reforendum goes. But we will not allow secession."

You can always walk back on those offers afterwards. All you are doing is influencing public opinion in favour of "no" or "its not really a big deal"

The thing is, they already had a referendum 3 years ago.

So? We won it

Yes, with 30% of the population voting.

It wasn't relevant as you well know Manolo, and still a huge amount of people voted (37%, not 30%)

How much money fo you make and your profession?

Once again?

Is Catalonia the Whitest part of Spain… ??

>>Also, as Catalans never voted on the Spanish constitution, they are morally and under international law not bound by it.
>They did voted it and aproved it several times(3 if I am not mistaken).
No, they did not. There was never a referendum about the Spanish constitution in Catalonia.

So how can you now say they can't have an Indy ref because the constitution doesn't allow it?

Sure.

General Franco would have sorted them out. You've gone soft Spain.

I totally agree with you, this goverment is making all worse and creating more separatists with their harsh polcy.
They could just be open some dialogue with them at least in a bullshit way.
I hope we don't get end up with a maidan here.

>calling spaniards moors when they expelled them in the reconquista.

You have to go back (())
your 'meme maps' are a joke comie

Then Im 100% in favour of Catalan independence.
Austerity is preferable to genetic annihilation.

Yes, Castilians are the stupid oy vey!

Right now catalan police said they will support catalan referendum. Top Kek. Spain is finished.

Thanks for proving that castilian immigrants are dragging down the average of Catalonia.

How commie? if Castilla and Leon scores more than you in every single indictor

But if you check it's spanish immigrants who bring down the average of Catalonia, but catalans score the highest.

>He doesn't know only 5 of those countries pull their weight
>He doesn't know a number of those countries sent less than 40 men to Afghanistan or Iraq and think they did "their part" and have the same rights as the major players.
>He doesn't know one of those countries(the 2nd largest military power of the alliance) wants to leave and is heading into the Russian sphere of influence with secret deals in Syria for a blitzkrieg of the Kurds when IS is defeated.
>He doesn't know nearly all the countries have cut their military budgets and are winding down the idea of foreign interventions.
Even Britain has a third world military now thanks to draconic cuts. We don't stand the slightest chance in any conflict with even the Chiefs of General Staff admitting the islands can't be protected and the military has been reduced to a "self defence force" that could be obliterated in a single afternoon due to the unwise choice of putting all our forces in just 4 locations.

NATO is an irrelevant cold war relic and is now nothing more than an American foreign legion. It's a far cry from what the Wehrmacht General that came up with the idea after WW2 wanted.
Its aim was to destroy the Soviet Union. The USSR has been dead for 26 years. It's no longer needed and just like the UN. Is utterly useless.

[deep concern intensifies]

Which way should I vote?

This whole situation has got me thinking, in the future when whites are a minority in our own countries, and we've all white-flighted into one location, will the non-white majorities allow us to separate? Will they allow us to even consider it?

>castellanoparlante

spanishspeaking people is not the same as castillians, those can be inmigrants from latin america or any other part.
Your analogy make no sense see:

They're not but actually it's the catalan-speaking group that is full of castilians who speak catalan. Double the gap to know the real difference between ethnic catalans and ethnic castilians.

You are in delusion commie.
How can you compare a region with a national average? when you analyze region by region it's a castillian region that scores higher, much higher than you, a castillian region. how can you say it's the castillians that bring down catalonian avr, if they score more than you lmao, use your brain.
And i seriously belive the sd deviation is not big.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYO

>meme flag of cuckdegenerate

First Catalonia, then Euskadi

Made this pepe some minutes ago
Thoughts?

>Basque Country
>BTFO

You don't really believe that, do you?

If anything, they proved that violence is the only way to negotiate with you.

Wonder bouquet. Lovely vintage.

You're a subhuman who doesn't know what he's talking about. Millions of poor castilian immigrants came here and they're the ones who bring the average of Catalonia down, that's why the spanish speakers (castilian immigrants) score so low compared to catalan speakers (native catalans).