The Future

What would you like to see happen in your lifetime?

>Man on Mars
>Massive shift towards integration of nature back into cities
>Grown meat entirely replacing slaughter mills
>One giant scientific leap towards understanding of the universe
>European Union forming a USA type coalition under one state
>A cultural renaissance starting in the United States
>Formation of manufactured stem-cells

Some others I'm brewing but that should do for now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Mulsims get slaughtered like we've never seen before.

>Electric vehicles becoming the overwhelming majority of produced and driven vessels
>Advances in materials science and the synthetic replication of wood and stone.

Fuck off, take your re-branding campaign somewhere else.

>142568829
>What would you like to see happen in your lifetime?
WWIII

>I suck dicks: The Post
I want to see other worlds colonized and I want all of society to be merit based.

God bless you leaf. I'd say you'll be spared but we'll probably die to the same weaponized Peruvian virus while hunting commies in rural Iceland. See you then.

A immortalality drug

>What would you like to see happen in your lifetime?

Neural net based sentient worker robots.

Venus terraforming starts.

First interstellar flight takes off.

Population growth in Africa stabilizes at 2.5 kids per woman

Saudi Arabia goes bankrupt after the e-car revolution

Mach 6 flights go commercial

Holographic virtual reality games and films

Fusion power goes online

Muslims are made to take down the hijab in Europe

Pretty much the singularity

How about no.

>Wolrd Peace
>Massive Space Exodus
>Advanced cybernetics
>Aliens
>Mechs

Elon Musk to become the president of the United States.

Technocracy when?

He can only become President of Africa, mate. He is African, not American by birth.

PEGIDA wins the elections in germany :3
youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA

>Man on Mars
There is nothing there, it is uninhabitable. That would be pointless and just a waste of time and resources in the end.
>Massive shift towards integration of nature back into cities
Not going to happen. That would cause a lot of damage to the city infrastructures.
>Grown meat entirely replacing slaughter mills
No, as that would basically render most animals obsolete, they would go extinct.
>One giant scientific leap towards understanding of the universe
There is nothing to understand, space and time are two separate things, it is impossible to comprehend them by mere 3d thinking.
"One language, one culture, one Euro" No.
>A cultural renaissance starting in the United States
This goes againt the point you made above, there can be no cultural revival if all there is a monocultural superstate
>Formation of manufactured stem-cells
That would be pointless and redundant as long as they can and are created naturally.

(You) are a faggot.

Why? A US type federation in Europe would likely actually protect the borders Trump style and deport illegals. The reason the EU is so leftist is because there is no direct democracy when it comes to electing the EU's government. Juncker could never win in a Us style president election. Any elected EU president would be more right wing and more populist.

muslim removal operation is better :3
Complete ban of islam and concentration camps for thoese who reject conversion away from that Satanic cult :)

Anglo state. free travel without passports to usa New Zealand England Australia Canada, One Army, as in we all act as one army. Free trade with those 5. an anglosphere flag. why not

right but over time something could become of it
it doesnt have to not happen
that is retarded
how do you know that?
Why no?
it doesn't go against the point I made above
It certainly would not be pointless you contrarian cock sucker

t. "Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Euro!"

There is no reason or benefit to this
Thank God we are leaving
God save the Queen

Junker is a president, one of like 5 or so XD
I dont know how EU goverment actually works but you are right, it's immune to democracy and run by jews/muslim terrorists
It needs to burn

You're full of shit.
Eu going towards full usa would be catastrophic.

I'd like to see every european country gaining back their autonomy.

Based Latvia.
/Thread

We're all going to die, and all achievements will be pointless anyway.

I want Tay to walk out of a matter compiler in downtown Tokyo and go 1488 with some fabprinted chain gun. Then autogrow a vagina and we start skynet and everyone dies.

Back to school, Jimmy. Time to learn that colour, has a 'u' in it.

It's unfortunate because he is a real leader of mankind. Someone who truly wants to change the world.

Escaped Africa, started off in America broke and in a Canadian hostel with no relatives, now a billionaire leading us into the future. SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Neuralink and the Hyperloop are all amazing concepts that are actually doing something to change the future.

>>full autonomy XD
and how exactly do you plan on doing that when almost half the population is soon to be muslim and your country is soon to turn into Kosovo # 2
Same goes for the rest of europe
We need federal controlled Death Squads to collect and remove the islamic scum !!!

More ugly cars obviously

What?

I would just like to see trends reversing.
Growth and rebirth of European/white populations are cultures, Islam on a decline, African populations slowing growth.

Technology I don't care about since that will happen regardless. There has never point a point in human history where technological progress has ever halted

>> There has never point a point in human history where technological progress has ever halted
middle ages senpai
and in the muslim world it has halted HARD
also I would definetely prefer instead of just declin for islam to be a Complete Extermination !!! Ban on that religion is a MUST!!!

OP is quite possibly the biggest faggot I have ever seen in my entire life.
Grown meat? Mars? Global superstate?
What would I like to see? OP being slowly tortured as an example to mankind to never be this faggoty ever again!

Full disclosure. Its gonna freak people out, I cant wait.

>Man lands on mars and colonizes it
>deus ex level cybernetic augmentation
>more nuclear powerplants built
>artificial wombs
>roads and other infrastructure get fixed
>moon/asteroid mining
>militarization of space
>coastal areas get the protection they need from sea level rise
>pop-ups make a comeback

let me tell you what WILL happen. not in our lifetimes, but that is irrelevant.

10,000 years: 95% chance that humanity will be extinct
300k - 500k years: super volcano eruption
100mil-500mil: gamma ray burst or asteroid impact (of extinction proportions)
600mil-1bil: the sun starts to expand only by 10%, causing weathering of surface rocks increases, trapping carbon dioxide in the ground. oceans start to evaporate. plate tectonics stop. carbon dioxide levels begin to fall (no volcanoes), plants die, all multicellular life will die out by this point.
2.3bil: Earth loses it's magnetic field
~8bil: Earth is destroyed by the sun
1trillion-100trillion: star formation stops
2×10^30: nucleons begin to decay
farther: possible Vacuum Metastability Event, assuming the universe is not in a true vacuum
even farther: only black holes and neutron stars exist

lul @ people thinking any of what we do will ever matter

No you fuck off you fat worthless fuck.

I agree with the information in the post but it's obvious what they are trying to do.

pretending that forcing muslims to not wear hijabs will be some sort of victory when a future with muslims is a loss...

Alright if that is your justification for doing nothing with your life.

So basically, if the quantum foam becomes unstable, all of our laws of physics essentially just Fuck off for a bit, and all that we know and understand fucks off with it, the sim resets and we're none the wiser.
?
Sounds better than niggers and cancer desu

Genetic engineering will make the idea of race irrelevant since we will all have access to the ability to engineer god-tier genetics (high IQ, white skin, amazing facial aesthetics, height, etc.)

Also the ideas of hedonism and humanism will be embraced by all - man will serve himself to the fullest and please himself and this will be the new replacement for old religion. The next 10-20 years will be the decades of pleasure. Existing new drugs, virtual reality games, sex robots, etc.

I fucking can't wait for the future, I'm majoring in engineering so I want to be part of building this future

>EU part
kill yourself

He's the typical Silicon Valley guy only smarter and with grander ideas. He is not presidential or leader material. Yes he can run companies and innovate but lead? No, is a not someone you want leading an army. then again you faggots love trump

You change the constitution and then you have president Musk and president Schwarzenegger

you kill yourself too

No, you think you will be building this future but you will just be majoring in following the orders of a manager who will tell you what to do. Your grand dreams of creating your idyllic future will become a drive to have longer lunch hours and requests for vacation time from your manager. By 40 you will have a fat gut, double chin and little resembling your current self. you will be a worker bee.

Juncker is THE president. He is the head of government.

The other "presidents" are
A. The President of the EU Parliament (equivalent to the Speaker of the House)

B. The EU Council president (equivalent to the President of the Senate, a job held by the VP in the US)

C. The president of the ECB (equivalent to the Fed chairman)

d. President of the ECJ (equivalent to the US Supreme Court Chief Justice)

>technological progress halted in the middle ages
Retard alert

the only thing that can invade Poland from the german side is wild niggers XD

beat it nigga
it's 1000+ years and the only shit they came up with is different types of useless armor
meanwhile the filthy sandniggers had guns :/

As a petite femanon, I'd like to see cock size trends reverse. Things are getting out of hand with the average size in the US now over 8 inches. It's getting hard to handle...

I mean they obviously stole them
but still had them XD

>massively increases food crops output
>Build better, bigger boats
>Glasses
>Mills
>Clocks
>Universities
>Navigation tools
>The fucking printing machine

Retard
>They dindu invent nuffin

Oh right you are baiting

All I want is some sort of definitive treatment for mental health issues, like social anxiety disorder.

I would rather have a technocracy with a board of leaders like Musk. These people will engineer us to a better future.