Classic movies according to Sup Forums

Given that most media is shit, I was wondering if there are any films that Sup Forums would recommend. I saw A Clockwork Orange a few years back and was blown away. Kubrick was a master of his craft. Does Sup Forums have any recommendations for classic films (movies, shows, and/or documentaries)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21h0G_gU9Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=a-tDnavDCwI
youtube.com/watch?v=SsACLseQDEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R_7weUR0oMY
imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3516989721
estream.to/brvqi1kqsmzl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EQyqvFVe4Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=rDYtZUj2sMk
youtube.com/watch?v=T76K3RxJY0A
youtube.com/watch?v=DE3yZXQQnPo
youtube.com/watch?v=7SZMEImptPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BEk_nKGMwmU
youtube.com/watch?v=_khnbwEwNv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ysd5gwHfG1w
youtu.be/DgsRjwmWcDE
youtube.com/watch?v=easWqy08wr8
youtube.com/watch?v=hPXXuEel0fU
youtube.com/watch?v=PKPJBd7gniw
youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You haven't lived until you've seen Deliverance.

not topic easily covered and probably not going to survive a 404

off the top of my head

The Third Man

youtube.com/watch?v=21h0G_gU9Tw

The Wicker Man (1973)

youtube.com/watch?v=a-tDnavDCwI

A Matter of Life and Death

youtube.com/watch?v=SsACLseQDEQ

The Trial

youtube.com/watch?v=R_7weUR0oMY

Running on empty

imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3516989721

Dersu Uzala

Eyes Wide Shut is disjointed and corny compared to Kubrick's better films but it's basically about Jewish illuminati sex magick shit, and I'm pretty sure Kubrick was poisoned and had his film edited days before release.

Probably had some pedo shit in it too.

thats not even conspyracy, they admitted to it even though the contract strictly forbade it

He was naming the rothchilds (pro tip, it was filmed in the rothchilds home)

Once the other kikes found out they gave him a heart attack and cut +destroyed the most offensive footage (((to them)))

estream.to/brvqi1kqsmzl.html

Koyaanisqatsi. Probably the best film ever made.

First they killed my father, if you have Netflix. Get over the opening and ending where they blame us intervention. The middle 97% of the film is the khemer rouge.

(((They))) killed him shortly after for revealing too much. Also destroyed roughly 30 minutes of original film.

On a second watch its kinda boring. Its mostly just good for red pilling normies on gommunism

treasure of the sierra madre

youtube.com/watch?v=EQyqvFVe4Y4

The Innocents

youtube.com/watch?v=rDYtZUj2sMk

The French Connection

youtube.com/watch?v=T76K3RxJY0A

Three Days of the Condor

youtube.com/watch?v=DE3yZXQQnPo

Chinatown

youtube.com/watch?v=7SZMEImptPQ

Great choices

Anatomy of a Murder

youtube.com/watch?v=BEk_nKGMwmU

The Spy Who Came In from the Cold

youtube.com/watch?v=_khnbwEwNv4

Macbeth (Polanski, 1971)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ysd5gwHfG1w

A must watch.

youtu.be/DgsRjwmWcDE

Spy who came in from the cold is a breddy good book. John LeCarre books are generally a light shade of redpilled

>Probably had some pedo shit in it too.
The girl in the shop was underage and being prostituted

The three mini-series; Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Smiley's People and A Perfect Spy are absolutely must watch.. forget the Gary Oldman Film. That paled in comparison

Look who's back was really good if you don't mind reading a movie (or you speak german)

John carpenter's The Thing is my favorite movie.

I just watched a fucked up movie called The Tribe, Ukrainian movie about deaf boys in a gang

Equilibrium, Empire des Loups, Nid des Guepes, Smokin' Aces.

Man Bites Dog.

It's a French movie filmed like a documentary of a murderous criminal. Pretty brutal rape scene. Unnerving.

' in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.'

Grahame Green, telling it how it is.

I saw this at the cinema when it was released. It blew my mind

Badges, I don't need no stinking badges

Death Wish is a classic. The sequels get pretty nutty, but it all starts with a man who's been pushed too far, and a sock full of quarters.

that movie is nuts

Pic related is the most redpilled film about Hitler you'll ever see, but it's not for brainlets.

Dr. Strangelove
also
Full Metal Jacket
Jackie Brown
Enter the Void

Western wise, High Noon and Shane are my all time favorites.

(i was writing a long ass opinion on A Clockwork Orange - book vs movie, but my phone crushed) i'm just gonna say that the movie is much milder, less violence and cruel details, and the ending is different. but i still like the movie bc Kubrik did a great work and Alex is cute.

now on topic: "Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter" - the GREATEST movie abot ww2 i've ever seen.

The original Dollars trilogy is unfiltered masculinity on a main line right to your fuckin head.

Tombstone is pretty great. Westerns are pure Americana and are great for potential pol-approved films

I know its not a movie but Bonanza is pre-degeneracy media.

George C. Scott was awesome in that.

"You can't let him in here! He'll see the big board!"

fuck yes i came to post this

pretty gud recs so far all around, here are some of mine from the top of my head, all of which have fascist undertones

>Cube (1997)
>Demolition Man
>Repo Man (1984)
>Straw Dogs

>George C. Scott
His character is fucking nuts lmfao. I love it.

Yeah, Tombstone and Unforgiven were great ones from around that time.

Actually went to Tombstone last winter. It was awesome. Also saw border patrol along the way so it was a twofer.

Pi

Das Boot.

fuck that was a good laugh

This. The true American Classic. It will make a man out of you definately.

And the lieutenant colonel who kept saying "prevert". Lmao.

The Red Pill 2017

All men should watch this. Made by a feminist researching mens rights movement. By the end of filming she turns her back on feminism. Fucking based

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4C62C3017F4DE9ECC2D3F8A24BDC2B6E9F3A6C17

Pi

Pi

The Macbeth adaptation from 2015 is a goodie, some pure English and Scottish scenery and fantastic cinematography and acting.

very reddit tier imo but i still enjoyed it

I visited there about 10 years ago when I was working with border patrol. I was pretty stoked to see that place, what with all the westerns me and my dad used to watch. If you're ever in KS, you should see Dodge City.

Damn good film.
Protip: Look on torrent sites for the 'IRE' release

The films of Fellini, Ingmar Bergman, Tarkovsky, Truffaut, Hitchcock, Jean Renoir, Carl Theodor Dreyer, Michelangelo Antonioni, Jean Vigo, D.W. Griffith, Fritz Lang, F.W. Murnau, Chaplin, Godard, Buñuel, Kurosawa, Satyajit Ray, John Ford, Wajda, Frank Capra, Orson Welles, Jacques Tati, Eisenstein, William Wyler, Sergio Leone, De Sica, Kubrick, David Lean, Carol Reed, Robert Bresson, Almodovar, Angelopoulos, Yasujiro Ozu, Kieslowski, Takahata, Zeffirelli, Coppola, Elia Kazan, Scorsese.

The one and only.

Roger. I'm in KY so it's not too far away. My dad goes there all the time.

Elite Squad

Sicario

Good Hamlet movie?

The Might Be Giants

Gay. But Kinda Profound

Pretty much any best picture winner up until the 90s

Any Disney animated movie up until Hercules (especially the older ones and beauty and the beast/hercules/lion king for strong moral messages)

I actually have an original, signed IRE DVD in a Tyvek sleeve

Hamlet 1990 with Mel Gibson is ok

Nice. There's actually a preplanned route that starts in MO that does a big circle around the western US that you can drive that hits a lot of the old west historical locations. Can't think of it off the top of my head, but RV people know what's it called.I'd like to do it sometime, myself.

She could of gone deeper and more scathing but would probably of not got a release. She got alot of heat from the feminists when released. I think she did a fine job in the end.

Revolver.

BEES

Holy shit! Rare. Got the DVD from torrent site, cant afford the real thing. Keep that safe user

That's the later Wicker Man, tree-hugger.

The Merchant of Venice. The one with Al Pacino.
It literally names the jew

feelsgoodxir

Parallax view is certified conspiracy Kino.

Also reccomending network, what an amaz8ng movie, if you have not seen it watch it immediately.

Branagh's is excellent minus the guest stars
youtube.com/watch?v=easWqy08wr8
His Henry V is excellent
youtube.com/watch?v=hPXXuEel0fU
Aguirre the Wrath of God
youtube.com/watch?v=PKPJBd7gniw
youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y

Watch "Green Elephant"
It's a masterpiece.

"You two can't fight in here! This is the war room!"

One of my favorite lines

I remember my US History teacher showing us this scene in high school. Awesome

/Gif/ Wet dream

What?! That whole fucking revisionist garbage fest of film PRAISES the Jew, makes him look like a victim of evil disgusting predatory racist Christians. They added scenes where whores mock him with their "Christian flesh" - thus making the audience empathize with Shylock.
Shakespeare's play was based - the Al Pacino version is cucked to the clouds.

>Hitler would vote for a Green party in modern day

I fucking shit laughing because I unironically voted green last election.

>checks thread
>only degenerate Amerifag and jew shit
What would you rather watch, Sup Forums? A fat American getting raped in the ass by a faggot (le Deliverance), or a noble Swedish knight questioning the nature of God and searching for meaning before death? The choice should be obvious.

There is the "poor jew - feel sympathy for me" speech, but I thought overall it made him look like a sneaky jew.

After all - he didn't get his pound of flesh

kys

Eyes wide shut, 2001 a space odyssey and full metal jacket is good to, if you're interested in books don quixote, george orwell and charles dickens is good, Kafka and dostojevskij is a for a bit deeper reading.

>1984 High tier
>BNW Low tier

What did he mean by this?

ausgezeichnet

That's a pretty good list, but
>LotR
>sharing a tier with harry potter and A Song of Faggots and Cucks

GITS - the original
Dune - directors cut is shit desu
Bladerunner
vertigo
kelly's heros

too big brain for the brainlets
they need their action

have you watched bad boy bubby yet?

THE LEXX

> TRUMP = PRINCE = PRESIDENT

Movie threads on Sup Forums are always filled with bland dadcore.

Sherlock, Jr.
M
Wooden Crosses
Shock Troop
The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp
Le Corbeau
The Red Shoes
Kind Hearts & Coronets
Ugetsu
The Wages of Fear
The Night of the Hunter
Harakiri
High and Low
Woman in the Dunes

>if I pick a bunch of movies from the 50s I'll seem cultured
Sup Forums pls go

Thanks for showing abo genes are recessive.

What's your plan with the negros? Or should I say your kin you filthy mulatto.

He said classic films, you cunt. And Sup Forums only talks about bad TV shows and superhero movies.

Not 2001 a Space Sodomy?

Old films are fucking fantastic compared to modern shit. Even what was B grade or just overlooked niche films from the 70's, 80's and the 90's are much better than anything released today.

I watched some random film called Society the other day, an 80's horror film. I wont spoil it but Sup Forums will really like it. It's Sup Forums material and also has a great feeling of paranoia in it.

Shot caller