Buyfag Thread

Read the guide.

Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/sale/102654
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the lewdest figure that you own?

Been thinking about buying pic related. It looks artistic yet sexy. The only thing I don't like about it are the eyes, but that's because they don't pop out enough in my opinion.

A bootleg Cat Lap Milk ;_;

These are by far my most lewd. Any other femanons have lewd female figs?

This lewd loli.

NEWCASTLE
E
W
C
A
S
T
L
E

I'm pretty sure every female that buyfags has at least 6 cast off Sonico figures

>37000 new
>30000 in mandarake
Her pantsu is made of gold?

I remember you from last thread. Hope everything works out with G-J.

That's cute, not lewd!

Please, post the pictures again, I need to laugh

Not him but how is having her breasts uncovered not lewd? It not VERY lewd but still is.

How about look them up if you care.

where did this meme come from?

From LONDON.

I can't wait for those armpits

FGO happened

Is Manda always slow at replying to emails? Normally they're really fast at packing and shipping but the first time I'm actually asking them something they're taking over week to reply.

where are the uncensored pictures for this?
my google-fu isn't working

They're slow as fuck.

Alright I don't know if anyone else had her, but for those who were on the fence about her here's a quick heads up
>Size is close to 1/7th
>Nipples look fine in person and well detailed. Her bare breasts look odd, though
>Her face is very small, like neo-Raita small.
>You need to look very close to her to see the eyes
>The lance is very unruly as her hand isn't holding it firmly. It refuses to stay straight.
>it's a pain to set her hands up
>She isn't much wider than her base with he sleeves, but she's rather tall with her lance.
>Her clothes are made of very soft and flexible plastic, you can actually look up her skirt with her clothes set if you want to take a quick look
>Magnets, how do they work?
Any other question?

God that face looks awful.

It's much more pleasing in person, at least for me. I'd an Ayy Lmao, though.

Perhaps it's just because it's not a close-up but those bangs look awful and her face looks soulless because of those eyes. But to be fair, the eyes were one of the reasons people like her. Body is bangin' and those sleeves look beautiful though.

I can't find any either right now, but here is the closest to uncensored that I could find. Her ass is majestic, but you can't see it on this picture.

Why do women like Sonico?

they look smaller in comparison

forgot to add.
>Her base is a bitch. One huge hell of a bitch since the peg for both of her heels are very separated and you have to bed the plastic a little to make them fit.

Because they're both ugly?

Because she reminds them of how women can be overweight and average looking and still be successful and get massive amount of attention although they have no talent. And how being a woman in 2016 is life on easy mode.

Makes sense.

I'm enjoying the (You)s today.

>sonico

Sonico is old. Fat girls have moved on to Porkchop.

I think the best explanation I've read of Sonico's popularity boils down to "anime barbie"

i like your thinking user.

>go on any porkchop figure on mfc
>fujos commenting on how cute she is

Why is she so popular with fujos??

this might explain it

They wish.

I broke the shoulder joint on my leonidas figma what do?

Kill yourself

Send it to me, I'll fix it.

So who all actually preordered this?

Hobby Search's bargain bin goes up in about 3 hours and ends the 21th.

Anyone else grab Asmodies to put with Astaroth?

Anything good at the HLJ sale?

No one?

That's my exact plan

Not purely buyfag related but got a case so I can have my phone as tail red in addition to my recent tail red fig and Twintails BD purchases.

These are my only two. The nurse was tempting for a bit, but it was too expensive for the chair version and there was something off about it for me.

Precisely.

Yes.

It's called a proxy.

The Panzer IV H

I can look right under her skirts and see so much

The Panzer IV D shows more off but that's not tastefully lewd so I discount it

I think it looks off (no not breasts) but I cannot point my finger at.

Ayyeee

If you're meaning the face/head, it's pretty much inline with how she looked in the series. I had to do a double take at it.

Why don't you fags save your money so you can buy a gym membership and nice clothes so you can get fucking pussy? Pic related

Shillfag thread! Muh Saber, Muh Fate, Muh Idols, Muh that one fat chick mascot character

Gorss

(you)

I did. Waiting patiently for the two version of Launch to go up for orders as well.

Hair is over half the height of the face. Might be a bad angle though.

Wondering if people just not remember what she looks like in the show.

anybody hyped about the new Sora figure that's NOT a CHINA DOLL for the umpteenth time?

Anyone know where I can pick up some 12-inch tall mirrors to line the back of my shelves with so I may admire my plastic butts from front and back? Simple ones without frames or very thin frames? Finding ones to meet my specifications is harder than I thought.

>tfw no more discountanimedvd.com

Anyone else used to buyfag from there and get horny from the hentai section as a 11 year old?

Just get the Chine dress ver. if you like Sora that much.

Because it's a unhealthy and unsanitary obsession you have there.

puffy

fuc dat cultural appropriation shit
worst sora figures ever

>Cultural appropriation
Can you not?

Preordered her instantly

I only get sexy figures with huge tits so this was a shoe-in.

Just tell them you want to cancel something. The bitches at the SAHRA store replied within minutes.

Who's that lewd girl on the left?

look at dat
details of the baggage!

>liking figures that did not appear on original source or anime

this is why chinadoll sora is objectively the worst figure ever
what a waste of real talent from Alter

Mitsubishi Granite.

These and I have Native's Alice on preorder. I have a few top only cast-offs as well, but they don't make the cut for "lewdest."

This looks great. Tempting!

Anybody want to buy a Tail Red figure? I'll give you free shipping and the latest Amiami greeting card if you say you're from Sup Forums.

myfigurecollection.net/sale/102654

Red just came out. Did you regret buying it that fast?

I'd pay hundreds of dollars for the original of this.

Also, probably pic related.

Hilarious.
Suzuki Margit

eh? Why'd you buy it then?

might be worth posting in the twintails threads for more visibility though
and if you cared enough

I just don't want it and didn't ever get around to emailing Amiami to cancel my preorder.

>eh? Why'd you buy it then?
Why do we buy any figures of flat-chested little girls with twintails?

I'm not a fan of her balloon tits but I'm thinking of gifting it to my brother.

Kek

But then why not Miku?

dick

Correct.

Honestly, it just looks stranger in figure form. I don't understand why they gave her huge cowtits though. She had small breasts.

I remember I was just hoping that they'd fix it.

This is my May AmiAmi order.
The Gate MofuMofu Mini Towel's are very soft and nice to touch. If you rub them in the wrong direction you can distort the image.

Dat #1, good work.

Nice mat. Kuon a cute. I would have gotten it too if I didn't have a lot already. I still have to get that EGOIST album.

That fucking Anzu

Nozomi looks very cute!

Is it just me, or does Rory look off?

Anzu looks much older than in the anime. Isn't that the wrong eye color? Aside from that it is a nice figure and a nice haul in general.

Kinda hoping this one bins a bit, or at least is available for a while after release, in case there's a better time for me to pick her up. Gonna get Alter's bunny girl, and I already have their china dress and regular version. That's probably still not enough Sora but I don't feel like spending the money for a 4th fig right now.

Does something like that really stand the test of time? I mean, after 10 years is it not going to bend like hell under its own weight?