Holy shit, why wasn't I taught this in school?

Holy shit, why wasn't I taught this in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulqBb4JePuQ
latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American education

I think henry fords international jew has good information about how jews benefitted economically from the revolution aswell, also russian revolution was jewish aswell

People just don't talk about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ulqBb4JePuQ

Notice how Bernie Sanders and the media only ever label Wal-Mart and the Koch Brothers as evil rich billionaires and corporations. Really makes you think.

It wrecks the narrative of muh poor Jews dindu nuffin, Hitler just locked them up for no reason. They totally didn't try to overthrow the govt and have a Communist Revolution.

Jewrman revolution

>tfw a small minority, control you cucks,
get rekt goyim

welcome to Sup Forums mf

shut up nigger, you belong to nuclear holocaust and it's coming

Same here in Sweden, but out education is even more cucked than the one in the US.

>Pay debt cuck

never , YOU pay them

Give some examples

+fag

>I'm a jewish atheist

What?

>being a German, not known the difference between Jewish by nationality and Jewish by belief

>Jewish by nationality

What?

you have to have a dna test to get in to israel

Don't you know about The Jewlands you fucking scrub? jk, Schlomo surely meant "ethnicity" not "nationality"

>white people, we were....
>I am not white
So are jews white or not?

Nice bait thread.
>Holy shit, why wasn't I taught this in school?
>LARPing as uninformed everyday American

Because it wasn't important compared to other revolutions.

For instance, to this date no one in this thread can tell me exactly how many people died during the German Revolution of 1918. Also, no one like to mention this was basically Commies fighting against Social Democrats, i.e. left vs left.

Because this image is misleading and people don't look these things up. Protip: some of those people didn't have a big role in the revolution and one of them outright wasn't Jewish

Who is this guy in the video?
He's shilling misinfo

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html

jews caught cheating tax returns

They float back and forth depending on the situation and whatever gives them the best chance to manipulate or play the victim.

Which religious group do you think owns all the major publishing houses?

I was taught about it, but not in any great detail and the fact that da joos did it was never mentioned