Two lesbians asked me tonight if I would be willing to cum in a cup, and be a non-involved at all surrogate father

Two lesbians asked me tonight if I would be willing to cum in a cup, and be a non-involved at all surrogate father.

I am a "normie" to all you faggots, at least half Chad, and honestly, I don't know what to do. They are both white, as am I. I am leaning towards, go for itl. But a part of me says degenerate. Help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html
nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/
archive.is/zIpNO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The will sue for child support, beware.

Don't do it. If you MUST do it, get a contract done up so the roasties can't rape you for child support etc.

enjoy child support payments, fucking idiot half chad.

Are you retarded?

like the other anons said don't do anything without a proper contract or you might get buttfucked if they are not people of character

cum in a cup?
like in a fertility clinic?
or do you think you can just cum in a cup and pour it in?

If it is in a fertility clinic, they have all the documents needed to make sure you do not get sued later for child support.

It it's the other thing...I don't know what to tell you. But it is not going to work.

make them work for it, as a team.

>a non-involved at all surrogate father.

That has to pay for child support for the next 18 years.

Fuck Ameritards are truly the stupidest cunts on Earth.

Do you really think that? I have been friends with one of them for over 10 years (Im 29). It would done through legal means and I would not be held liable for anything. We have laws about that. I am most worried about the degenerate factor. But my desire to secure the existence of our people, runs pretty strong in me. The other partner that I just met last night, was very, very, interested when I told her I was "basically" racist, and in favor of white people. And she is the one who ignitiated the proposal of me being a sperm donor for them. Apparently, they have talked about it many times, and within a few hours of the girl meeting me, she was sold.

I feel like its a good thing, because I am creating a white child. I am 5'10" myself, but my dad is 6', and both of my grandpas are over 6' ... So there is tall genes in there. I hate to be a fucking faggot coming on here like "hurr durr Im smart hurr durr" but I placed in top 5% of many standarized tests through school, and was doing a 12.9+ (12th grade, and beyond, as in college) reading level since about 3rd or 4th grade. At the very minimum, I am well above 100 IQ.

I will make offspring of my own someday, no problem. But, is it ok for me to be a sperm donor to lesbians (whom I know will be good parents).. even though by being gay themselvess might promote a gay lifestyle?

I just don't fucking know. And I want better advice than "they will sue for child support" since that won't even be possible in the situation.

Thanks pls rply

Yes thank you user. In a clinic. 100% the legal route of being a surrogate father.

Wat do?

>Do they really do that?
Yes it has happened before. Don't do it.

Even a contract wouldn't guarantee that he would avoid paying child support. The reason given will be that it's what is best for the child. Courts will fuck you. Those dykes will fuck you.

You are fucking retarded user. Enjoy what you've got coming lol

go pay a homeless guy for his jizz

If you want to see what your seed produces with no responsibility(let's call it a test run) then go for it.

Look up a local paternity lawyer in your area. Get the paperwork from the clinic, take it to the lawyer before signing it. It will cost about $600. Have the lesbians pay the lawyer fee. Return the paperwork, and have them sign off on it, and go jerk in a cup.

When I was younger and dumber I did this for some friends. I'm 6'4" and I was in my third year at a highly ranked university, so I guess this was enough for them to think my seed would serve them well.

It is a little weird to think about from time to time. But other than that, why not help out?

dont do it you stupid cunt. You want your offspring to grow up with degenerate scum?

All I can think is, it might be retarded as fuck (if I cant be 100% safe legally), but either way, if I have atleast 1 white child... That is better than 0 white children. And I have been blackpilled for quite a fucking awhile. Im just here to secure an existience etc..

I don't need money to be happy. I've been happy with nothing and been depressed as fuck with everything.

Im at a crossroads, in a way. I dont know if these lesbian bitches are serious, but the impression I got from the one I knew for over 10 years, is that her lesbian wife or whatever the fuck, was *finally* happy with someone. And they seemed pretty fucking gung-ho.

Thats why I came here. I know out of you all at least someone would dispense some real, solid, advice. So all opinions on this issue are open and welcome.

That is one of my main concerns. Do I contribute what I consider as, good, smart, physically capable, white, genes, but the downside is, this white child is raised by 2 lesbians?

They will find someone anyways. Do I let it be mine?

What will my future wife think about this? (If I tell her... bitches love being lied to)

don't do it
here's why
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html

Are you mad? You'll be on the hook for child support.

how could you do that to your kid man.. cum in a cup and let 2 lesbians raise him? Imagine if that happened to you, your daddy cums in a cup and gives you to fucking lesbians.. honestly mate why would you even think about doing this..

Not if its through a clinic and all that boring shit, blah blah.

I cum in a cup at some building, and am legally off scott free. I don't know this for sure, but as I understand (and will research) I am not liable for support in anyway (even though I probably would anyways)

nobody here knows what fatherhood means to you, user, but i would probably spend some time thinking about it. if you're going to think of yourself as the kid's father, and the kid as your child, don't do it. wouldn't be fair to either of you. if you can think of it as someone else's kid that just happens to have your genes, go for it. just make sure
>go to a real lawyer
>go to a real physician
>are in a state that doesn't hate the gays
the only well-publicised case of a surrogate having to pay child support i know of in the US is in kansas. if you're somewhere coastal, wouldn't happen. do these dykes have real careers? you should ask about their financial situation.

If you agree with the genes of the mother, plausible.

But it's a nigger-culture to raise children without father.

Then again, white gened baby only needs a chance.

Child support.

Did they have a kid with your seed user?

Don't be fucking retarded, you retarded shit.

Your post is why I am here, on Sup Forums of all fucking places, asking I should be a fucking sperm donor for 2 lesbians.

I feel like I would have to have at least some sort of understanding with them, where I am at the very least some sort of "uncle" to this child.

Please elaborate more if you care to user. I am dead serious in some fucking moral dilemma here. That is why I say Im "half Chad" because a true full Chad would just say "yeah hurr durr Ill have your baby no questions asked deerp nigga!" ... But after taking enough red pills, this is a serious issue for me. I appreciate anymore input anyone has.

You will become an ATM for this couple. Especially when they inevitably split. Plus lesbians have a bad reputation for abusing kids they raise I would be wary (it's usually the fat ugly ones that do this)

Regular way or no way.

If your're going to get fucked over for next 18 years you may as well get a threesome out of it

dont do it. dont dont dont. lesbians are 100% crazy, all of them. you will regret this.

t. literal old fag who has seen shit like this go sour

>The first five women he worked with successfully sued him for child support, and nearly half of his paycheck is garnished for his offspring.

>“I don’t know what’s more surprising: that five sued or that 17 didn’t,” Nagel says. “They were all well aware there was no financial obligation on my part. They all promise in advance they won’t sue.”

nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/

archive.is/zIpNO

Go for it you can definitely trust women

Wring channel but don't do it. You will regret knowing that your child is not a part of your life. Its not something that anyone should take lightly. Let them go buy it from an anonimous lab.

First off, thank you user, some real advice. Thats why I am here, I want to hear other opinions on what to think(do) about this situation. I have a pretty strong feeling myself of, just go for it, as long as everything checks out legally. And yes, at least one of the mothers has a good career, she is a dental hygenist, the other works at a call center as a manager. It could definitely be fucking a lot worse.

I honestly do appreciate your advice, and, *if* I do decide to proceed any further with it, I will for sure contact a lawyer versed in the subject.

Any more advice is appreciated. I am really hoping on the off-chance, that this thread stays up long enough for an user who has been in/done this situation before. But I truly appreciate everyones advice, and besides that, I thought it it would make an interesting, somewhat political topic. As in, should gays be allowed to raise children?

If they decide in a few years that you need to contribute to the child's upbringing, they can sue for child support. This will especially be a problem on the off chance the child is born with some kind of deformity or is retarded. There are all kinds of weird legal issues you can find yourself embroiled in.

But, honestly, I'd have a hard time turning it down too.

Agreed anons. OP needs to get a contract

Believe it or not, this hit home harder than anything any other user has said t.b.h f.a.m... I have dealt with too many dumb bitches in my time.. I know better.

I want you all to know, I will be coming back to this thread over the next few weeks to re-read. Every comment will be read multiple times. Please everyone contribute if you have any advice for some half-chad faggot user.

Don't

Do

It

>Do you really think that? I have been friends with one of them for over 10 years (Im 29). It would done through legal means and I would not be held liable for anything. We have laws about that.

Get your own lawyer first. Make abso-fucking-lutely sure you can't be held liable. And even then assume there'll be some way that you can, like if they move to a different state and then sue you.

And no matter how awesome these lesbian friends are, you're in the wrong mindset. You need to look at what might happen if things go bad. Like if the child has down's syndrome or autism. You really think, if their financial situation gets fucked in the future, they won't think about how you didn't contribute a goddamn thing to the kid?

Ty user. You are sympathizing with my situation more than most here.

I honestly do trust (at least 1 of) the 2 dykes. And I honestly feel like my genes, are good to genes to pass on. I don't have any kids of my own yet... what if it never happens?? How can I pass up on this? Atleast, I did fucking something to secure the existence of our people, etc. ......... Right? Or... .Am I doing wrong? Fuck

Posting random pics from random folders to lure in random anons btw. So don't mind my pics

>dat hoverhand

Don't even do this. You very likely CANNOT use a contract to evade your responsibilities as the father. You will likely need a court order after the child is born to fully terminate your parental rights and responsibilities. This is a highly specialized legal practice. You need a lawyer.

Did you turn that girl into a bitter lesbian by rejecting her for 10 years?

Why is this even in Sup Forums? This some Sup Forumsshit right here. You want kids running around that you're not responsible for? Seems cool I guess but your spawn will grow up in a fucked up family. Ask for a grand or two that might help.

Not just to you, but for everyone, I honestly don't give a fuck about my own life anymore. I am blackpilled beyond fuck. But beyond being blackpilled as fuck, I want to secure the existence etc.... Its hard to turn down.

Anyways, I think I got the point from most of yall. If, fucking IF, I consider going forward with it, to 100% cover my own ass legally.

Even though I could give a fuck less about my own life, Ill jsut go to work everyday and make money for some little faggot child that isn't mine and I never see, as long as s/he is white.

I could do worse.

>Atleast, I did fucking something to secure the existence of our people, etc. ......... Right?

Eh. Your child with the lesbians will be white. That child's children? Being brought up in a lesbian household, it'll probably wind up burning the coal.

don't do it. freaks should be forced to join hetero humanity if they want spawn.

Not this one, but I have had 2 or 3 told me that it was me who "turned them lesbian". kek

In the sentence "whom I know will be good parents" it should be who, not whom. It's because the who is not the object of the knowing, despite it seeming like that. For example, would you say "whom will be good parents, I know"?

This is why Im here for opinions. Because I honestly think there is atleast like what, 80% chance for a degenerate little faggot child. Maybe 40% if Im lucky.. But is 1 gay or coal burning white child better than 0 white children?

user, I had a girl ready to marry me. All I had to do was move to Canada and live with her, cook for her, etc. She wanted children. She was white. She had a career, a house. I would've been able to do all the scholarship shit I've been putting off since finishing law school...

How could I turn her down in the end? Because she turned into a fucking awful person. Fuck securing the existence of anything: first, become happy.

I cant call you stupid anymore, sorry gotta go to work. please user for the sake of your child, dont do it

Troll them by getting them some black guy's cum (your problem how exactly) and then berate them when they pop out a black kid. WTF?!

kek has spoken.

degenerate lesbian couple here. Really glad our friend said yes. Having a son is awesome. When he wants to know who his dad is, well, i guess we just have to deal with it, but so far everyone is happy.
beats one of us having to have a sly fuck to get baby

Sorry, I should know better, but I have never been very interested in fine english. But, the way you explained it just now, will stick with me. The next time before I use "whom" in a sentence, I will phrase it the way you did to make sure it sounds right. Thanks user

There is literally no benefit to this as far as you're concerned. You would need an unrealistically bulletproof contract to get off the hook for responsibility and you don't even get to fuck them.

ignore the kikes. We need more white children, and family is great. When you get your own, your babies will have relatives to support them (as fellow whites) in the future, too.
Just do it

>I feel like I would have to have at least some sort of understanding with them, where I am at the very least some sort of "uncle" to this child.

Honestly, user, if you told them this they will likely back out. It's the kind of shit someone who will later wind up suing for custody would say.

This 'lesbian' is going for kids with you after 10 years. I get the feeling she's instinctively attached and faithful to you like a wife would be.

Thank you user. I could give a fuck less about "weird". They were both signed off on me being enough for them.

I will talk to a lawyer for sure. I appreciate your input. If you have anything else to add, I totally dont mind user. ty again

disgusting
here is what you do
tell one that you would do it either natural way, with fuck, or nothing
and afterwards, fuck the lesbian out of her and marry her
ignore her partner

Make sure you do PAPERWORK. Please, please promise me you do the proper paperwork...

1. get a contract saying you're in no way responsible for the kid (obviously)
2. if you can't stick it in, that's not a win.

>cum in cup
>lesbian gets pregnant
>asks for child support
>dna test confirms paternity
>have to pay child support for the next 20 years
happy father's day lad

Do not do it.

Also consider the fact that lesbian relationships are the MOST unstable relationships of all. Women are incapable of raising children beyond the age of 2 or 3, with two of them around they will just double down on the idiocy, I imagine it's similar to living with a single mother and having another single mother for the father.

Nigga I said Im half-Chad not Chad, I 100% tried this and will never continue suggiesting and trying this option. The small chance it works then motherfucking thumb up fuck it yolo.

I promise.

Nazi flag says this right after saying this
tippy top kek m8.

But, fuck the kikes, more white children can only be good. This isn't just about me you fucks. I gave up on life awhile ago, Im just here to pass the time doing mundane shit like work, and hopefully have white children.

One is better than none.

Lesbians gets divorced within 2 years and your child will grow up to be a criminal due to the irresponsability of lesbian parents. But since America at this point is basicly just a den of thieves, I'd say go for.

I wouldn't do it without nut in dyke butt privilege.

who cares whether you are chad or not chad
they do it your way or not at all
you can fap anytime, they want your sperm, they get entire package
this is how females were since the dawn of time, and this is how you have to behave right now

>part of me says degenerate
>help Sup Forums
Yeah dude better go full retard with the boys from your club.

unless you are gonna fuck say no mate

we dont need more marxists which the kid will become in the future

what do you think Jesus would say???

>what do you think Jesus would say???
What would Hitler say?

Nobody gives a fuck. I certainly don't.

Many IVF creatures in the middle classes with two mothers, or two fathers. Baphomet babies on the 33 Ultra tranny program. These Dykes need to get with the times!

They are gonna have some dudes kid either way or not. Straight up. Do I do it, or not? I promise that I will only do it only after talking to a proper lawyer.

get it in writing and make it legal they can rape u afterwards in court (someplaces even if they signed something absolving your rights)

atleast have a threeway if you're going to cum inside them

Im interested.. Tell me more? How did she become awful

I have black guy cum on hand (dont you?) and I will certainly berate the fuck out of them for having a nigger child. Perfect. Plan.

you do it.
they have a kid.
kid turned into a homo by age of 5.

save the flag
bin that fag

Don't miss the opportunity to make one more white babie, but ask a lawyer first. People here have no knowledge of laws, trust the lawyer.

whites are naturally the best race, but can be degraded through things such as a degenerate upbringing.
growing up with 2 lesbians as parents can fuck you up. thpugh i suppose it's possible to come out ok.

It's like this user. If the result is a boy, they will try to force the kid to be trans by molding him into it, but if he shows overtly male traits from the get go, they will neglect him, beat him and probably kill him. Either way. You shouldn't be willing to take that risk with your own dna. You'd be responsible for having that life being forced into that situation.

>save the flag
>bin that fat

Holy fucking shit lad I am stealing that. It's too good.

>fag
Fucking hell.

I live in Utah, and both of these bitches voted Trump, or, at least, told me that they did. Because I am way too far gone past blackpilled to not give a fuck, as well as being this gay ass "half chad" thing I said earlier. I openly supported white supremeacy in front of these degenerate dykes (I was degenerate as well, we drank some alcohol). They already have one 4 year old boy and blah blah blah. These are your not typical California blue pilled dyke lesbos.

They are conservative lesbians from Utah. Does that help my case any? W H I T E C H I L D R E N

They're going to abuse the baby(check out the domestic violence rate for lesbians) and you will end up paying child support.

You were warned.

>letting a child grow up fatherless
I hope you die.

>You're a white guy
>for you

agree but only if you get to fertilize her naturally and then fuck her straight and cuck the lesbian

If they are going to do it anyways, is it better, for me to be the man who is the one that may, or may not, need to step in as a sudden father for some random child?

If they are going to do it anyways? Is it better me?

do it faggot.
every white babby counts.

yes, they're women
if you do it, you're a fool
get it on paper or just KYS for that will have the same effect

Ask them if they can help you cum

Prediction: From half Chad to legally enforced full beta provider.