Guess which country has literally ZERO chance to survive a war against Nortk Korea?

Guess which country has literally ZERO chance to survive a war against Nortk Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjAXJaFydwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mine

wait, start over

north korea

JUSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT

Is this a trick question?

>looking only at raw numbers alone
Are Americans this retarded?

THE ANSWER IS JAPAN YOU IMBECILES

HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY CONSEAL CAMOUFLAGE USING THOSE QUEER ANIME IMAGES ON THEIR MILITARY AIRCRAFT

Atleast Japan can survive earthquakes

catalonia

what, when we need troops people enlist. we sorta love our country.

this fucking board is so retarded that they cannot even understand a simple joke!

Asians can't shoot at cute girls. It's the equivalent of camo for them.

The United States of America will not stand by and let rocket man distrupt the production of those fine quality JAV films. It would mean total destruction of North Korea.

When Kim finds out you will be on your way back (if he doesn't just send someone to take care of you there).

We understand but in the context of Japanese culture it's not that funny. You should move to the US.

the fuck? is that sentence even english?

What did he mean by this?

Jesus Lay off the tequila paco
What mario said

hmmmm

fuck off mexico, you kill your own people you retarded piece of shit

your fucking welcome

I guess those fuckers didn't won the war either

yea see but color wasnt popular yet so you could get away with painting your vehicles and it wouldnt stand out against the sky.

why does it have swastikas?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

I'M OUT!

They use those helicopters for recruitment purpouses you dumb burgertaco. As in "if you join up, you'll get to have sex with that girl while flying this awesome helo Killing machine and being overall badass"

the pilot was a gentleman with taste

don't you have some black cock to suck?

Don't take the lord's name in vain, he's coming back today.

And yet they did.
Everybody knows that drawing your waifu on your aircraft is the equivalent of divine protection.

Kek himself must love this shit.

Nah, we have hispanic immigrants for that

They wanted to show the world that they still loved their race despite being too loyal to disobey orders.

Maybe if you had more than a meme conception of masculinity you'd understand how the anime images don't compromise the combat-effectiveness of the JSDFAF.

>helicopters painted for airshows to get interest would be used as-is

Mexican intellectuals everyone.

So rext he looks like a Mexico City elementary school.

someone better get nuked here soon or i'm going to be pissed i wasted like two days on this damn happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjAXJaFydwM

Japan is weird like that.

We can't comment, KEK

You know England has always been my favorite country, but holy shit is Japan giving it a serious run for its money.

OH SHEIT

America, you really did scramble them up.

see A challenger approaches

That doesn't look like her..... however... it does look like her sister

these are obviously used for show, they're not gonna use them in combat
Knowing the current state of Japan through, they'd get slaughtered if they sent the JDF to combat

Camouflage on an helicopter is pretty much useless.
On the ground if it's not covered by artificial foliage, it's very noticeable.

T H I C C

Swastikas = number of planes it downed
Bombs = number of bombing missions it did

Your life is a joke my dude

he shot down 3 fighters retard

Mexico?

He sent 3 cucked kraut pilots to their deaths.

Looks like just stickers, I doubt they'd leave them there if they went into combat. Even so no way gooks could defeat the samurai, cute anime girls or not.

>5
u sorta love israel

Unintentionally excellent thread.

>JSDF
>combat

Looks like somekind of promo. Anyways, i wish it´d be real. If i´m gonna die better doing it by looking at a qt anime girl instead of a shitskin driving a van.

More than 85% of all the contries in the world?

Don't you see? They can't shoot them down if they're all busy arguing over who "best girl" is?

Idk paisita, those anime qts look pretty dangerous to me, never underestimate waifus.
Also stop being autistic and raging at people for not getting your shit joke

HAIL SATAN

Fucking degenerates.

>Mexico is so military inept that they think the JDF would not take on an army of malnourished conscripts

neck self