Paying Black men to get Vasectomies

How to cut down the size of the black population. Pay the black males to get vasectomies. Maximum cost of vasectomy = $1,000
Pay the black man $4,000.
Total cost to snip 1 black man is $5,000. Multiply by 1 million blacks and total cost is 5 billion dollars, which is small compared to the federal budget. Do this for a few years and watch Democrat votes and crime rate decrease.

a social program I can get behind.

pay women 1000/month to stay home and do activities with kids

There's an old eugenics board building in my town. There's a plaque out front that lists how many niggers, gays, and tards they snipped. Feels good everytime.

Thatsa good program, pay criminals and blacks to start shooting blanks.

Mentally disabled should only get money if they snip their tubes

Well first I think we should sterilize every single person that goes into prison and then we should pay all niggers and spics to get neutered whether they are male or female.

>rules for amnesty
>all mexicans get tubes tied

How about just supporting Abortion.

After all, everything Hitler would've wanted is in the DNC's platform.

>rules for amnesty
>all nonwhites get a bullet through the skull
ftfy

There's nothing more important in this world to a black man is fucking like the animal he is, what makes you think he's going to give that up.

That won't work though
You would have to sterilize the women.

You can still fug just no kids.

Yeah we gotta sterilize both oil drillers don't get a free pass.

If you had to choose between sterilizing the women, or the men, our best bet would be the women for numbers down alone.

>Pay the black man $4,000
most will do it for $100

25% of blk pop is on food stamps, sterilize em and thats 9 million less blks.

Pay pay pay ... NO!

Just fucking end the,wellfarw state !

99% using it are blacks, leftist scum.and whores, all of wgich need to die out.

This

35% of blks make less than 15k a year, offer sterilization for government jobs.

That will never happen and niggers aren't that dumb they won't just die off if they get not welfare.

50% of blacks make around minimum wage, we should gather tax money to pay for tubes operations and have some free mcdonalds in the entrance.

Thats 20 million less blks having chilluns and dat need to provide for the kidz.

where do you people get your stats

user has a point.