Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1697495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

das it mane

Hisocucks on suicide watch

I'm not a faggot. Nothing to apologize for.

I'm sorry, but did Hisoka already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, he's still alive and making a move. Does being alive and making a move count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still going? Hisoka is still kicking and has been the best character in the series for how many years now? He's fighting one of the worst characters in the series who just happens to have an advantage because he's using the crowd of Heaven's Arena. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hisoka is one of the strongest characters in the series, his aura has the power of rubber AND gum and he would of won this one even earlier if he didn't miscalculate and get his hand and foot blown up. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hisoka wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Chrollo just threw more puppets at a clearly ready Hisoka, just like he wants him to. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hisoka topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the character because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking characters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>nutted but she still suckin

It's fake

Wait till he pulls something out of the ass and Hisoka was alive and that being a copy.

this is the case of a delusional clounfag in a suicide watch. Ntr tier.

How many niggas dying this week

Is there any chance that you are just salty m8?

I know it's fake but it's still glorious.

He is fine.

Trying too hard be buttblasted friend.
Here's your (You)

That's a pasta, newfag.

So is this the hxh thread or is this

This a F thread,

salty Hisokek confirmed

is this the hisoka version of cam anyone possibly touch madara uchiha?

This Madoka Gon is sick.

Hell be fine.

spin off of Hisoka is out, fuck Ishida learn to draw !

yuncomics.com/archives/1697495

PROPERTIES

Ishida draws a weekly series without hiatuses, he doesn't have the time to draw properly a 70 pages doujin

Mangastream was updated 3 days ago or so. They screentoned a little here and there.

THE CLOWN IS DOWN!

paint x paint

OF BOTH GUM AND RUBBER

Around 31 hours until real spoiler pics
Real spoiler text should be tomorrow

>believing early spoilers containing controversial information
You should be used to this kind of thing by now.
Wasn't it amazing when Tonpa killed Meruem?

YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN

I believe in Togashi. As a writer, he'll be stuck with results for a while, and he's a nice writer.

if this is supposed to be real, how come togashi suddenly has permission to draw a bloody, lopped off head when he couldn't do that during the fight with the audience and referee heads?

JUST

Fake and gay.

I was waiting the entire day for somebody to point this out.

kek this is obviously a head of puppet where Hisoka applied texture surprise to make it look like him
Cuckrollocuks on suicide watch when Hisoka bumps out of nowhere and slit cuckrollo throat

>This desperation

It's gonna be a narrative mistake if Hisoka dies. Yeah I get that it's a good twist, it subverts the audiences expectations, etc etc.

But Hisoka brings so much entertainment and whimsy to any scene that he's in. He has so much more to offer to the story, and him and Gon still have a score to settle. I get that HxH isn't classic Shounen, but in this case I firmly believe that going the Shounen route with Hisoka vs Gon is the best way to go about it.

Here's hoping that both Hisoka and Chrollo survive and they can both contribute to the story in a meaningful way in the future.

You are really proud of your Sup Forums hacker paint skills. That's 3 threads in a roll.

You better start spreading that ass because when the chapter hits the web and the bug is squashed I'm going in raw.

2ch already spoiled the next two chapters. Hisoka goes to suicide bomb Quwrof and Chrollo has no choice but to lock Hisoka in his book. Both are still alive.

I would be happy with this.
How does he lock him in the book though?

I REFUSE to believe this

So do you think the fight is going to end next chapter?

Hisoka mentioned that the paramedics should be there in 10 minutes, it would be helpful if the fight had a timer like the Invasion.

His book isn't the Phantom Zone, you stupid fuck. That makes no sense at all. Leaking chapters, as if. People blowing smoke out of their ass on the nip side are worth as much as the average shitposter here.

>suddenly
Also the way how the peel's drawn is totally like Togashi's style

Togashi can't draw detailed gore anymore mate, did you see the latest chapters?

Also CA had literal black line censorship.

>He must witness the Nen ability in action with his eyes.
+
>He must ask about the ability and be answered by the victim.
-
>His victim's palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret.
-
>All of the above must be done within an hour.
Yeah how?

dont worry he'll win by using bungee gum which has the properties of both rubber and gum!

How does that let him lock Hisoka inside his book?

What will you do if Hisoka actually dies, Sup Forums?

its basically a storyboard you retard - drawings obviously not finished etc. btw this was made in like march

Kurapika is my waifu

Wait, you're telling me no more schwinging?

I'll buy a bubble gum

Sad.

Viz had, during that one CA monkeys vs Killua fight. They had "Accompany, Ngig" too. Who knows about the original tankobons.

I don't wanna believe but it's so real ;-;

>salty
nice reddit meme

>Sad
Ikr? This will be Chrollocucks this thursday.

i don`t even like hisoka i won`t miss him, but chrollo is a scumbag also, that deserves the same fate as the cloun

Togashi has such a strong ambivalence towards death. This is reflected in his characters..pretty almost every significant character is not afraid of death.

Gon - He definitely risked death multiple times, and also of course the Gon-san thing. Gon is a character who's emotions and passions greatly override any fear he has of death.

Killua - All he could think of on the brink of death is "sorry Gon...sorry I couldn't be of more use" or some friendship shit. He was very beautifully drawn here.

Hisoka - "Well, if I'm going to die anyway..."

Phantom Troupe - None of them batted an eye at their fortunes. They give zero fucks about death.

Meteor City - In fact, their entire home country gives zero fucks about death.

Kurapika - Honestly, he probably wishes he was dead, but he just can't because he needs to avenge his comrades. Going against the Phantom Troupe as a newbie hunter, and going 1v1 against Uvo right off the bat shows he's like Gon, his passion (anger, in this case) greatly overrides fear.

Royal Guards - Orgasmed from sacrificing themselves to the King. Obviously don't give a shit about anything except the King.

The King - Was just like "...ah well. I was a bit of a dick anyway, at least I get to spend it with Komugi" while he died.

Komugi - Seemed to believe she never deserved to live in the first place.

I feel like Togashi went through a lot of pain..so much pain and suffering that he ended up capable of writing with this type of mindset.

literally redd.it

>reddit

he came close to death with YYH, thats why . jump literally almost killed him

Hiro has made it clear that there is literally nothing wrong with being a redditor, so stop trying to avoid the filter, or else you'll be in big trouble.

so anyone know who this guy is?

Now that you mention it, it really looks similar...

Gyro

First harambee now hisoka. Fuck sake

No one because it never happened.

It's ging, I was just making collage.

Ging is younger than that.

It seems like it's definitely meant to be ging.

God, Ishida's art is dogshit.

Fuck now I have to re-read this disaster in search of troupe's age.

SPOILERS ARE OUT

>Ikr
Hisocucks everyone

HOLY SHIT QUWROF IS FUCKED

Hahaha. Nice one

This is fucking shit but I'm laughing

made me laugh

Looks shooped

>facebook
Fuck off.

Lol

He isn't dead

he is pretending to be dead

Is that ramen in the leftmost panel? I see an egg

Why would you make this joke on Sup Forums.

>Not knowing the pasta
Faggots

>>#142572007
Ging is the only one who passed his exam so...

@142574990
Lol. Idiot,Ishida confirmed its not ging.

So what is even the point of this fight?
Why did Togashi suddenly feel like throwing them in a deathmatch?
Ofcourse chrollo is goimg to win, because not only has he a way better ability it would also be stupid for him to get his nen back after 10+ years just to get killed by Hisoka.
Also I don't know why Hisoka gets killed like that, because he is a pretty major character and usually when a character like that dies it has some form of significance, but he just kind of died like a mook.
So from a narative point of view why do you think he got killed like that?
It is not like it will be a huge character development moment for a character, because he just kind of a sadistic battle hungry dick that people sorta of knew.

It was just a draft he can do better.

Ironic summerfagging is still summerfagging

He hates us.

>implying Togashi won't asspull

It was a fight that was built up through every arc since Yorkshin.