prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kg8FoYE1lc
youtube.com/watch?v=i5j1wWY-qus
twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/906557592377344000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US DRUMPF

I LEAD THE RESISTANCE FROM MY STUDIO IN MY BASEMENT

YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS I WILL STOP YOU I WILL NEVER STOP BROADCASTING

EVEN THOUGH KATY TUR IS FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE I DONT CARE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A SHOW I DONT CARE I WILL RESIST YOU THIS IS THE RESISTANCE

#RESISTANCE

>1997 was 15 years ago...

covfefe

>TONALD DRUMPFF

da nederlands

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Tpaмп cтaвлeнник Poccии
Пyтин пpeзидeнт миpa

Tell me, why did faggot McCain reneg yet again.

Forget the second source, it`s just a bunch of figures of speech to sugarcoat "slave".

Why does Trump do white nationalism so much better than alt-right cringelords like Richard Spencer?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kg8FoYE1lc

Trump thoughts on Buddhism?

/ptg/ thoughts on Buddhism?

>Tell me, why did faggot McCain reneg yet again.

hey bud
Turkey's your "guy"s

Why wouldn't he be a traitorous faggot yet again?

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY PRESIDENT'S FLOTUS

Very boring thread :(

Can somebody tell me why this late night television comedian keeps talking about politics like he knows what's best for the American people? Why him? Why do people believe this guy?

Buddhism is a meme religion

I don't know turkey
I don't know

>tfw you were there to witness the absolute state of Sup Forums's catalogue when Colbertposting took off

>Why does Trump do white nationalism so much better than alt-right cringelords like Richard Spencer?

was last night's rally worth watching?
I don't want 'pedes answering this

best moment here:

I`m watching Lenny Magill and his wife playing with guns on my SHTF videos.
I like when there are professionals giving shooting lessons.

longer than usual one, if you dont feel like watching 80 minutes you can catch the excerpts.

His newborn son had heart surgery so he is now an expert on healthcare and understands the inner workings of the legislation better than anyone.

That's because he's talking with Schumer and Schumer is feeding him democrat lies about health care. I'm not making this up.

Fuck Clinton Russia

Say what you want about McCain, but he's stuck by his values for 40 years, no matter the cost. Unfortunately, those values are fucking over Americans and trying to kill US servicemen at every opportunity.

why the fuck does the world call you the Netherlands? when you call yourself a Nederlander

>His newborn son had heart surgery so he is now an expert on healthcare and understands the inner workings of the legislation better than anyone.
Schumer spoke with him as well before he did his bit and gave him talking points, he has a newborn son that had surgery so he is going to get very political over any healthcare issues, it's also boosting his profile so he will continue to do so.

Because he's a corrupt neocon, Republicans are really shitting all over the place right now. In the short term they're fine, nothing gets done which is what they want. In the long term though they're setting themselves up for primary challenges due to their perceived deviousness and impotence. If they continue to block Trump and stall their own agenda it will lead to a bigger reform within the GOP. People are going to vote for the brawlers who will fight to get things done.
The dems are also in a tight spot as their base is moving further left and many of the old union-dems are embracing the hardline stance taken by Trump republicans. Trump is breaking both parties it seems.

That's cool. I sorta wish I was into guns.

>ywn have a lioness haired gun loving NRA waifu from the 90s

This is such horse shit, heart surgery is pretty much nothing these days the technology and techniques makes that shit a snap, one of the easiest conditions to survive at birth. Kid's lucky he wasn't horribly deformed or worse.

Holland, Dutch Netherland, Neterland

Pick a fucking name

He's just great a dogwhistling. Appealing to 'white interests' while still using 'inclusive' language.

Actually Buddhism or watered down, Western Buddhism?

I told some german motherfucker that the holocaust didn't happen and Hitler did nothing wrong. God damn I love being an American.

>This is such horse shit, heart surgery is pretty much nothing these days the technology and techniques makes that shit a snap, one of the easiest conditions to survive at birth. Kid's lucky he wasn't horribly deformed or worse.
Kimmel is going to get more political for his brand at this point since it's a way of getting attention, he isn't Fallon who wants to (mostly) avoid politics and it's a way of getting his name out there.

Democrats see an opportunity and are willing to coach him for their benefit. Not much you can do really.

based stefan molyneux and based faith goldy BTFO trump as usual

Kimmel is going to pull an Al Franken and run for the senate.

I find it kind of insulting being someone who survived two open hearts and this was before the technology was good. What a fucking joke.
Piss on kimmels grave.

You poor boy. God bless.

Why not user? You're American, right? You should celebrate and relish that right.

>Kimmel is going to pull an Al Franken and run for the senate.
I don't think so, Franken was super into politics when he even worked at SNL (and did Weekend Update) and even wrote political books before running for office. Kimmel is more likely just going to be a more partisan mouthpiece in his current gig at a late night show. Maybe further down the road but right now that seems to be it.

Its fool proof when you get black and brown people on board. It completely disarms the Left.

Don't be too hard on them. They've been a meme ever since they lost their old flag. They used to be the only country in Europe who gave the ANGLO a run for his money in mercantilism, now they're stuck with degenerate Walloons and didn't even get Belgium out of it.

No what I'm saying is that Dutch is a term you weirdos came up with.

Duits = German
Nederlands = Dutch

Again it is because of you weirdos. I only say I'm Dutch when I talk to American or English people

I just don't have an incentive (maybe besides just for shooting range hobbies) to get one. I've shot different kinds before and the recoil on the rifles makes me nervous. I like pellet guns though haha (those are the pump ones right?)

It's literally nothing. I'm entirely healthy. Kimmels son is a meme and everyone knows it.
>captcha: hospital

Damn'it google, quit spying on us.

Those universities are more subverted than yours, mind you.

>when you get black and brown people on board.
Based Koch jewery
either gass two dudes or deal with millions of sub90iq faggots

Is the tweet @ real?

Cromwell did nothing wrong

That's a relief. Glad things go well for you. Kimmel has really become a partisan asshole almost like Colbert. Colbert has crossed the line and now Kimmel is racing towards it too. He only believes the good of Obamacare and not what happens to people on the other side of the problem.

blah blahblahblah blah

I think it is, some user posted an archive but I don`t have it.
Ask cripple, they might.
The guy is making millions by standing on twitter cursing.

I'm starting to think it's not real now...but if you look at any of his other tweets, they aren't far from "nazi nazi fuck racist nazi naiz etc"

To his own I suppose

>mfw that time is gone

What sort of gun would someone like you buy then? I don't need a permit to cc in my state.

There are only so many concessions you can make in one year and survive politically.

wHo the nxet dem candiate?

Obongo2.0

>wHo the nxet dem candiate?

if they were smart the poo from Hawaii
they're not so some mixed race cunt to good to be true is what it is

Fox still shilling against the CIA woman who tweeted about Jews causing wars. You would think by now that they would realize being this blatant with their agenda just causes people to do their own research.

This graph just shows who has to pay for all dem gubment programs and gibs me dats

They paraded their prized jew Dershowitz to denounce her and say "she meant that tweet, she retweeted it because she actually believed it"

They`re owned by jews.
The reporter that went on those 9/11 reports about the jews also got sidelined really hard.

L1A1 SLR

no, this is sparta

Not black enough.

Both pages deleted from twatter.

This.
If she was quietly blacklisted nobody would know. Putting it in the news will turn people into anti-semites

Checked and

over-hyped garbage

only good cold war battle rifle was G3 and AR10

Michelle Obama. It hits all the bases the left wants and will get the 'we needz nother black prezdent'

>IT WAS HILLARYS TURN DOTARD DRUMPFLSKIN

yeah, she caved
not that I think she actually changed her mind, but she just doesn't want her career to end over this
which is a mistake, she will soon learn that the kikes are ruthless, so she shouldn't be apologizing for shit

hahahahaha

Never apologize. Whatever you think you are preventing by apologizing will happen anyway. Apologizing only destroys your credibility and waived any options for fighting back.

I want it because I can't have it

Plus, I think it's beautiful

>She caved
Yeah, sure.

twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/906557592377344000
I guess she isn't /ourgal/. At least she said something about (((them))), though.

Check this Not /ourgal/ in the least, she also said she`s jewish and is a spook.

Why won’t he stop lyric about crowd size?

Also, I thought I implied handgun, but...

In that case whatever happens to who I don't care, but the advice still applies to anyone else dealing with Marxists and leftists: never apologize.

Sounds like a grift.
>Hey kids, send money!

I know nothing about handguns

So why did she talk about Jewish warmongers then??? 96d dreidel?