(((Found out I'm 1/4 Jewish)))

>be NEET 1/4 Jewish
>look extremely Jewish for just 1/4 Joo
>Dad (1/2 Jewblood) abandoned me while still young, never met him
>Been redpilling mommy on the kikes, fags and POC
>News reaches us that dad's mom was Jewish
>(((O FUCK NO)))

Sooo now mom doesn't like me much after watching a lot of redpilled material... She's always been kind of a sadistic cunt, and now she says antijewish stuff ABOUT ME and seems to think I'm a literal parasite for not paying rent.

She legitimately thinks I'm a shitty person now because of Ashkenazi blood and she fucking subbed to David Duke on Twitter, I wish I was joking. She constantly bitches about how her grandkids won't be pure White because of my tainted blood. She's a full 14/88er and wants to gas me.

What do?

>and seems to think I'm a literal parasite for not paying rent.
Well you are.

Call her a race mixing whore

When does it come in paperback?

You're fucking pathetic and so is your mom. Unironically kill yourself.

well move out and do something with your life, your ashkenazi blood gives you enormous potential, you better go out and just jew it, and you'll be on your way to living a good life

when I found out I was a half jew I jumped and started taking advantage of every little thing I could, it unlocked this seemingly hidden power in me to manipulate my surroundings and play the system just to get myself ahead...

in two years I went from NEET to making six figures in finance. just jew it, user

>when the jewing backfires

Idk man, but that shit was hilarious.

sure..
shit thread, sage.

Brilliant

get your israeli passport and oy vey your way to fame and fortune

I'm her SON faggot!

Tried it, she claims that not knowing about the JQ before she got knocked up makes it all okay. Oy fucking fuck my life vey gevalt!

STFU antisemite! I reserve the right to be extremely offended by this post.

Get a dna test to confirm. You might only be a small % ethnically jewish.
Get your moms dna tested too. She might be part nigger or jew.

I called my mom a whore. I haven't spoken to her in months.

I'm going to do this, thanks user.

ouch!

Welcome to the club 2nd degree Mischling. Sucks about your dad, my 1/2 Jew dad is a rich doctor so he's living up to better stereotypes

Use your jew magic to support the Sup Forums industry.

Do it for the white master race.

Do the right thing and pull a chiaotzu on your fellow Jew.

I'm not being antisemitic, I'm just telling you to kys for trying to suck up to your whore mother. I'm literally half Jewish and I shill for white nationalism wherever I go because I'm not gonna sit here and fucking avoid the truth. Stop being a little bitch and caring about what others think of you.

I'm not a neo nazi, just a white nationalist. My mom became a neo nazi when I warned her being a neo nazi is dumb. She is basicall a stormfag now, feels bad now.

fuck you, it's not my fault I have a shitty life, I didn't choose this

Same I'm 3/4ths Jew (look white, but got a Jew nose), and I shill for white nationalism lol.

just get fucking rich it will come naturally

>not a neo Nazi

Saged. There is no other reason to be here unless this is a shill thread.

What you need to do is find people who'll accept you for who you are, and your mom clearly isn't one of those people. Make some friends or see a therapist or something, but if your mom is insistent on being a cunt then the best you can do is give her the silent treatment.

Say that's what coal burners say once they get left with their nigger babies.

this legit might help

Don't let her rationalize it if she's going to give your shit over it. Since it's her fault.

good point

shouldn't you be happy? after all, jews control the universe!

Nah man. We don't want to live in a world filled with niggers and spics.

With Paris filled with Arabs, where am I supposed to vacation now?

use your jewish powers to eliminate all non-jews then.

>my dad's mom was jewish
>i'm 1/4 jew
if your story is true, then by halakha rules he is 100% jew, and you are technically 1/2 jewish.

You're a retard that should read "groups that get ahead" by thomas sowell

But I like white people, you guys are usually nice to me =(

Other Jews ironically treat me worse because I look more white than Jew.

>Tfw all of Sup Forums are actually infused with Jew blood and are fighting for white rights because they will not fight for themselves
I really hope I'm not a Jew

kamikaze your synagogue

>kill yourself because you are 1/4 jew

quit being a kike parasite and pay rent you dirty fucking jew rat

the most vicious nazis in this place are always jews

read my other posts Fagocles

wow, gee - its kinda like jews are humans just like us... who would have thought????

lolno

The only solution for someone like you is sudoku.

How exactly would one go about jewing that

quit being a jew, go to church multiple times per week

I can't even

The most vicious antisemites always have jewish ancestry

Jesus
Philip II
Charlemagne
Nicolas Maduro

and many, many more that are plotting my demise. As a crypto jew why should I just not kill myself right fucking now. I stand alone in this world

Don't worry, OP. Your jew genes will make you come up with some ingenious plan to get hold of her shekels while everybody gangs up on her and hates her guts.

Just let the heeb flow free.

you played yourself, kike!

you had it coming, kike

>1/4th jewish
So 3/4th white? You're more white then the average american on Sup Forums, just call her a racemixing whore