So why are you not learning Chinese yet?

>Outtakes US in 50 years as the biggest Economy in the world
>2nd biggest millitary about to catch up
>Highest population
>Chinese IT is becoming number 1 too
>Universities all full of Chinese exchange students because they are the smartest
>Cute Chinese girls (google cute chinese girls and you find the most attractive girls ever, not even Japan can compete)

It is literally a matter of time before China is number 1 and you can't do anything about it. It's funny how China was destroyed in every aspect in the past, but they learnt, from last to first guys, it inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowtow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_China
l2mastery.com/language-guides/master-mandarin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait for Israel to not exist anymore.

I don't know why ppl learn Japanese when Chinese is the 2nd most important language and the economy is way bigger and the country is in better shape.

I bet german made this thread

But I am learning chinese.

我会说一点儿中国

汉语*

Chinese students need to pass English proficiency in order to graduate. It'd be a waste of time to learn Chinese when they all speak English

They prefer to speak Chinese. If you are ever around Chinese students, they still talk to each other in Chinese

You mean the Germany-residing chink. He's not an actual German.

Anyway, Chinese are disgusting subhuman bugs who deserve to be exterminated.

Because English is the lingua franca of the Chinese themselves. No one is going to learn their mongoloid logographic language...

Because Chinese is a hideous, inefficient language that sucks for everything, just like the people who speak it.

The US still has the highest average salary for software engineers so I don't feel the need to learn Chinese yet.

Because they cannot reporduce as quickly as Europeans. Granted both birth rates are low, but Europeans arer still higher.

怎么会惧怕中国?

>Cute Chinese girls

They don't shave their pits or twat, don't bathe, have sideways vaginas, and refuse to give blowjobs. They're the worst.

EU as one country is number 1
STFU cvck

>50 years
their "house of cards" econony will collapse halfway before they "overtake" us

That's only because of child policy, if it would not exist China would be number 1 already, also not forget that companies rather hire Chinese because they trust them more with problem solving and work ethic.

Then why do they have beautiful dream girls like OP?

Because they will stay outside of China and colonise the world.

>have sideways vaginas
I lolled. Everything else is completely true though.

does anybody have any good resources for learning chink? i tried learning twice now but it's hard to find free language materials for it. i'm not paying money for something dog chomp jr learns for free.

>the one child policy wont carry over to a different country

Congradulations, you have no idea how opinions or habbits are formed. If a society is told something for a considerable period of time, they're obviously going to take that with them for the next place they live in.

Because fuck you cunt, thats why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc

this is why

except the country is filled with disgusting chinks and always will be thus china will always be a third world dump. chinks are the niggers of the east

>>Universities all full of Chinese exchange students because they are the smartest
Pfft.... HAHAHAHA.
Let me tell you as a person whose worked with these Chinese exchange students, a majority of them are not as smart as you claim.
I once gave a tour of my campus to a Co-worker from China on a work exchange tell me that she can't figure out why "an American university would let China's retards into high education institutions."
Shit most of them couldn't speak English and paid to by-pass the TEFOL exam.
They simply got accepted because their parents had money.

>learn chinese
how about they learn to bite a bullet and take a missile up their ass

this image is fucking killing me

why they still shit on the streets though

>EU
>power

p i c k o n e

Learned mandarin for five years.

DO NOT DO IT

I NOW WORK WITH CHINESE

HOLY SHIT DO NOT LEARN MANDARIN, FIND ANOTHER PATH

Anyone important in China speaks English anyway, just stay the fuck away. Avoid China and Chinese at all costs, I beg you.

If I was reborn I'd stay the fuck away too

Shut up shill. Chinese bow down to European greatness.
Daily reminder that a British opium cartel was able to beat the entire strength of the Qing Dynasty.

Because the chinese people that report to me are half as smart as me and 3/4 as smart as my white employees.

哈哈哈。美國萬歲。西方會打敗亞洲。

Is this one of those china.webm threads?

Christ,you had to learn runes in order to get that?Do you not get Chinese tourist out their in Great Britain?

These insufferable bastards made it clear for me at an early age that they are not human and should not be trusted.

Chinks should be thankful to the West that we wrecked the Qing dynasty and led to its downfall, because the actual chinks were slaves to the Manchus during that time. We indirectly freed them from 300 years of slavery.

>biggest economy in 50 years
It won't happen, chinas growth is unsustainable.

>一点儿
falling for the 北京汉语 meme

The chinks will learn English, not the other way around. Chinese is too stupid of a language (both written and spoken) to be used in most technical or business contexts.

inb4 mandarin

in china that's what they teach foreigners in classrooms sadly

always hilarious to see newbies saying such things.

nobody says 汉语 outside of the classroom either

>儿

Greetings fellow Pekinigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

If you are ever in doubt of European supremacy take a look at all of our imperialist wars.
British were outnumbered 10:1 and killed over 250 Chinese for every Brit that died.

>Chinese is too stupid of a language (both written and spoken) to be used in most technical or business contexts.
nigga what you talking about. legal documents are pretty clear when written in chinese.

yeah, you can get a giggle from chinese when you add 儿 to things in 南边中国

>That's only because of child policy, if it would not exist China would be number 1 already, also not forget that companies rather hire Chinese because they trust them more with problem solving and work ethic.

$2 per hour

Fuck china seriously. My relative works for a valve manufacturing company where everything must be tested very stringently for safety standards, as these valves end up on pipelines / oil rigs etc. When they get valves made in china they mark them 'CE' which indicates they meet european standards. However the obvioisly fail when tested as they are total shit quality. When questioned why they were marked CE they say, oh, means Chinese Engineering. It would be funny but this shit can kill people, see Piper Alpha etc

>speaking mandarin with a subhuman accent that sounds like a duck quacking instead

Northern accent is and forever will be superior.

I like some first gen immigrants. Less cucked than Westerners but they have a soul. Aside from that though, this user is right.

C H I N A
H
I
N
A

N O.
O.

>Australian flag
we have an actual 黄人 in the thread

>寫簡體字

Some user post the greentext about learning chinese and that chinese people are pure cancer and you should avoid them 100% if possible

You're all 黑鬼 to me.

> but this shit can kill people
Chabuduo. Like they give a fuck. See: aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity
> Take the last year alone. You don’t have a proper cold-storage chain to send vaccines? Well, stick some ice in the parcels and put them in the post. Chabuduo, and children cough to death. Why take the sludge to a disposal site? Just pile it up here, where everyone else has been putting it. Chabuduo, and 91 people are crushed by a landslide in Guangdong. Separate out the dangerous materials? What does it matter, just stick that nitrate over there. Chabuduo, and a fireball goes up in Tianjin, north China’s chief port, incinerating 173 people.

*南邊兒

SINK

你们都是黑人
但对于真正的中国女孩是最好的

>betting on a culture that implodes and kills millions and millions of their own every couple of centuries

No thanks, man. Thanks for the offer tho.

China is a paper tiger. The CCP is stalling the economic growth of China. If they allowed a freer economy China would have past the US years ago. They are honestly a pathetic sad government and are fucken scared of people who like to sit around a meditate. That how much faith the CCP has in themselves. Internal instability will tear it apart

(((你好我國人。我們需要讓白人入境。中國需要多元化。)))

看你的旗子. Also Tiananmen Square was partially caused by Asians raging against being cucked. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Cantonese is, desu.

>Universities all full of Chinese exchange students because they are the smartest
How does that translate to us needing to learn Chinese? It's not practical learning Mandarin. The characters take years to master. In that time I could learn 3 European languages, including Spanish, which is spoken by many countries.

the comment itself is also totally wrong

Universities are full of chinese students because chinese parents will happily remortgage their homes so their kids can go study in US/UK/Australia.

Western universities allow it because they pay three times the tuition of local students - that's why they also turn a blind eye to their rampant cheating

鸡汤面

汉堡包

You can learn Chinese and move to the Chinese Empire in the year 2030, but you'll still be a lame laowai.

it's been 20 years since china "is becoming n°1", imo the rise is past, the fall has started

Considering (((who))) runs our universities, this doesn't surprise me at all.

>tonal language
>sounds ugly as fuck
>pleb-tier Simplified Chinese Characters
>more Characters to learn than Japanese
>China is a shithole, unlike Japan

That being said, I will start learning once I feel satiated enough with my Japanese. Ive already been learning Japanese on-and-off again for like 10 years, so might as well finish that up first. The 2,000 or so Characters you learn in Japanese, along with the On-yomi pronunciations, can help aid in your written Chinese to a certain extent as well, even though there are a lot of shitty Simplified Characters youll need to cross reference to.

why does the image not include the latest debt crisis and financial organisations downgrading China's credit rating across the board

The economic growth argument is fairly stupid. Any economy that is modernizing benefits from the 'catch-up' effect - it is much cheaper to use implement technologies that have already existed in other countries for years than ones you've just invented, because you have a model for what works and what doesn't. Economies trend towards parity, in the absence of major causes of disparity.

The closer China gets to first-world status, the less advantage they will have in this regard. China's growth for the last 30 years is all catching up to where they should have been if they hadn't had a massive civil war, a foreign invasion, and decades of disastrous government programs holding them back since the 1930s.

Because it hurts the feelings of the Chinese people (oligarchy)

Yeah more or less. You will neeeeeever be Chinese. Chinese is a racial identity. You cannot "become" Chinese. You'll be a weirdo foreigner who lives in China. Your kid might be Chinese. Your grandkids will be Chinese, but you, even if you learn the seal script, read every book and embrace your Chinese family will always be a Lao wai

>even if you learn the seal script, read every book and embrace your Chinese family will always be a Lao wai

Thank God for that. Btw should you be studying before your parents introduce you to the belt?

because the chinese are some of the worst people in the world

>50 years

Nigga that's like a long ass time. A few of us might be dead in 50 years

American companies (or the government) lacks the incentives to build a hi-tech, super fast railway system. Not enough people would use it to justify the cost. Almost everyone here owns a vehicle. Car culture is huge in America (for better or for worse). That being said, as traffic worsens due to population growth, the incentives will rise.

I'm white my fellow Australian.

Well fucking said.

Everyone is on China's dick but where would they be without white people and western society to begin with?

>Skyscrapers?
Nope

>Highways?
Nope

>Computers?
Nope

>Modern medicine?
Nope

>Cars?
Nope

>Electricity?
Nope

>Manufacturing jobs?
Nope

>Patents for inventions to be copied and ripped-off of?
Nope

Fucking Chinks have done nothing, NOTHING. Gun powder and fireworks? Wow woopdee fucking doo. Their whole economy, their whole contemporary civilization, everything they take for granted is nothing but a cheap, plastic, hollow imitation of its western counterparts that came before it.

Benefit of the doubt. Cheers & have a great night

I love Chines people. I bet her vegine smells like fresh flowers

until the europeans showed up the chinese believed all revolved around the earth. Europeans also set up all modern hospitals.

A small european island nation also beat them in war, twice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowtow

>Kowtow came into English in the early 19th century to describe the bow itself, but its meaning soon shifted to describe any abject submission or groveling. The kowtow was a significant issue for diplomats, since it was required to come into the presence of the Emperor of China, but it meant submission before him. The British embassies of George Macartney, 1st Earl Macartney (1793) and William Pitt Amherst, 1st Earl Amherst (1816) were allegedly unsuccessful, partly because kowtowing would mean acknowledging their King as a subject of the Emperor.

Dutch ambassador Isaac Titsingh did not refuse to kowtow during the course of his 1794–1795 mission to the imperial court of the Qianlong Emperor.[3] The members of the Titsingh mission, including Andreas Everardus van Braam Houckgeest and Chrétien-Louis-Joseph de Guignes, made every effort to conform with the demands of the complex Imperial court etiquette.

>be chinese
>wake up for work at 4am
>elevator is shut down cause it cut someone in half
>use stairs instead
>cant use car because the garage collapsed on it
>barely avoid getting swallowed by sidewalk sinkhole
>narrowly doge a car that rolls over a 4 year old child
>finally make it to train station
>escalator eats guy in front of me
>10 people trampled to death trying to get on train
>train derails killing hundreds
>crawl out of rubble and stumble to work
>late to work
>boss gives me final warning even though this is my first warning
>clock in at the oil refinery and light a cigarette
>resulting explosion vaporizes 4 city blocks

>On two occasions, the kowtow was performed by Chinese envoys to a foreign ruler--specifically the Russian Tsar. T'o-Shih, Qing emissary to Russia whose mission to Moscow took place in 1731, kowtowed before Tsarina Anna, as per instructions by the Yongzheng Emperor, as did Desin, who led another mission the next year to the new Russian capital at St. Petersburg. [4] Hsu notes that Kanghsi Emperor, Yongzheng's predecessor, explicitly ordered that Russia be given a special status in Qing foreign relations by not being included among tributary states, i.e. recognition as an implicit equal of China.

The kowtow was often performed in intra-Asian diplomatic relations as well. In 1636, Injo, king of the Korean Joseon Dynasty had to kneel three times on the ground and touch his head nine times on the ground (三拜九叩頭禮), to show his vassal status to the Chinese Dynasty, to Hóng Tàijí, to the Manchu emperor. This 3×3 kneeling bow continued more than 250 years until 1896 when the Korean Empire declared independence as a result of the 1st Sino-Japanese War.[5]

>The King of the Ryukyu Kingdom also had to kneel three times on the ground and touch his head nine times to the ground (三拜九叩頭禮), to show his allegiance to the Chinese Dynasty.[6]

we only agreed to kowtow if we could have a painting of the King next to the Emperor.

He refused.

British ambassadors were always sort of bemused at how the Chinese behaved because as early as 1750 a few of our ships could blow their junks into dust in a few hours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_China

>Unlike, for example, the Japanese monarchy, Chinese political theory allowed for a change in the ruling house. This was based on the concept of the "Mandate of Heaven". The theory behind this was that the Chinese emperor acted as the "Son of Heaven" and held a mandate to rule over everyone else in the world; but only as long as he served the people well. If the quality of rule became questionable because of repeated natural disasters such as flood or famine, or for other reasons, then rebellion was justified. This important concept legitimized the dynastic cycle or the change of dynasties.

I am learning Chinese.

Ni Xing Shen Me?

Wo xing Cheng Leng.

Xie Xie

That's about all I got so far. It's actually extremely difficult to pronounce and remember things. Every Chinese teacher on youtube seems to pronounce things just slightly differently. I swear to god none of them pronounce the x initial the same way.

The only communicating I want to do with filthy ch*nese is beat the shit out of them or shoot the fuckers if it comes down to it. Why would I learn their fucking insect babble?
The ch*naman is like an ant. He has an insect mentality he even invades the way an ant colony infests your home. Ch*na invented very little that's relevant to the modern world except gunpowder and even then it took whites to weaponize it

All it will take is for us to elect politicians who are hostile to your invasions. People are starting to wake up to the fact the ch*nese are invaders and that the old chink exclusion acts had the right idea

Britain is in a worse state than China at the moment.

Ch*nese use plastic surgery. Most chink girls are absolutely hideous

How much is the CCP paying you per post?

This guy sells a guide to navigating different Chinese materials.

l2mastery.com/language-guides/master-mandarin/

chinesefor.us is another website for basic conversational Chinese.