UQ Holder 126 thread

Hoping some kind user can dump the chapter. Not seeing it on CR or anywhere that isn't Korean.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/UQ-Holder/Stage-126?id=276047
youtube.com/watch?v=5PMmPRBfdBQ#t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is CR late this week?

I havent been here for the last threads, what did people think about the race and the three tota's?

No its on CR. And Negi is op plz ne4f.

It's out on CR.

Negi pls

negi is a qt. I can't tell, is he completely taken over, or is he still resisting tMotB?

Quick question to anyone who read all of Negi- what happened to his catboy?

He got married then died, probably. No actual conformation, though.

Can someone dump pls?

Don't think the DL is out yet.

I just read the chapter, I am hype as fuck.

I'm guessing Yue and Nodoka are fake.
That could mean that Albireo and Rakan are fake too.

Could be only Al is real, and is using the book. Aka Nagi isn't really dead.

HQ Scans here
kissmanga.com/Manga/UQ-Holder/Stage-126?id=276047

You can tell Mizore is the one who peed herself since you can see her hair in the panel.

Always knew she was best girl

A CUTE

>all that shading
>all that detail
He was saving it all for this moment wasn't he?

>You're...you...?
Negi's Negi alright.

>Santa and Touta were the only ones who didn't get stripped
Why? The robot guy also got stripped so it's not just because they're guys.

Touta has anti-magic. Not sure about that since it didn't help Asuna.

Santa is a ghost.

Santa is a ghost, and Touta an anti-magic it, they even showed his hand glowing.

Touta should probably recognize Yue from the movie they saw.

Hot damn, Ken finally put in some effort
And Yue is still a qt

Could be anti-magic boosted by magia ereba, I don't know how that works but it does.

Touta is the clone made to kill mages, it´s kinda like his thing.

Can someone remind me if there's a difference between the mage of the beginning and the Lifemaker.

Negi's power level is confirmed now. He was still on Fate level so below full power Eva. Now he's the most powerful because of the fusion.

Same guy

Figured, but they keep swapping it around like it has special meaning.

>Negi grinning while Mr Thousand Blades drops from the sky
That aside, what do you suppose happened to the announcer in the bottom right panel? Does Negi have more partners doing work in the background?

So are those constructs MotB made from negi memory/the ones that went to battle MotB with him?
When negima ended nagi seemed to be okay, later we got that ch that said that negi killed nagi, what gives?
Does negi realy joke about sneezing people naked? Wasn't that accidents? Or is it Negi way to comunnicate with touta and fellas?

In Negima, Negi had Asuna to deal with MotB and her resonance, so Nagi was saved. In UQ, Asuna overslept, and shit kept going on.

that's what i was wondering, but then the announcer resume normal speech on lower right panel.

But even in the world where Asuna overslept, Negi was supposed to die peacefully.

Eva said he'd become a a magister. Not that he'd die peacefully.

We needed a nice HQ version of this two-page spread.
>Dat Nodoka butt.
Anyone else think this shot is ruined by Cutlass being here?

Cutlass is pretty nice when she's all bundled up like in previous chapter. It makes her looks comfy.

Yue and Nodoka are the ones out of place.

He die content. Maybe it could be interpreted that he is content his grandson could defeat/kill him

really killing me have to wait a week now........

Now we just need the other spread with the skulls.

Forgot the timelines. So this may be the timeline where Asuna eventually wakes up and then sends her to negima? But if this is the case the panel where she says she will look for a untaken Nagi makes no sense.
There is also Chao timeline. Fuck

Eva was the one that said that

The dimensional travel in the last few chapter of Negima really fucked things up.

Assuming the announcer was replaced by someone else, the only two people we know of who could imitate the voice are Fate and Haruna.
>Yue, Nodoka and Paru trio revived.

>literally nothing happened the chapter

Why is this allowed?

WAIT, ARE MOST OF THE CHARACTERS I LIKE FINALLY BACK!? CAN I ACTUALLY READ UQ HOLDER NOW!?

PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS IS JUST A TELLING OF THE PAST THAT WILL LAST LIKE 3 CHAPTERS.

I miss all the old characters and I don't give a fuck about that new ones.

Welcome to every shonen ever

this is easily 10x worse than the average shonen manga. Like 10 seconds have past.

This has happened in Negima, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach....

No, don't read it.

Can someone dump this already?

I do believe Negi may want to save MotB but it is not okay with him being taken over, loose control and let her on the wheels because she lost her path. He is a damm Jesus for gods sake. Do any of us know the full story of MotB? In that Jesus vibes Touta is very like him so both could be onboard with that in the long run. We all know what she (MotB) did in recent times but do we know her story? She could very well had a similar fate that eva had after leaving Dana. Also her abillity of empaty doesn't really seem to be a mallevolous one, but it turned into a curse because got out of control. And who wants to bring happiness to everyone if not Negi and Touta?

Just now I notice they aren't adult Yue and Nodoka but their young Negima versions. Illusions confirmed.

Best skeletons.

Barring Negi, the rest are probably mere illusion

See

o....oh.

I honestly wish Akamatsu would have just continuued negima where he left off. I fucking miss Yue, Nodoka, Setsuna, and Chisame.

>Jack Rakan

youtube.com/watch?v=5PMmPRBfdBQ#t=4s

The less nostalgiafags the better.

Too bad for you.

Looks like Negi's been practicing.

It's ending in two chapters?

Mage of the Beginnings pulling this stunt again?

Why would it?

>that water averuncus

I miss Dynamis, he was a bro

I still want to fuck Sextum.

Negi defeats everyone and wins. The end.

Aren't you forgetting that Fate, Zazie, Mana and Chachamaru should be somewhere nearby?

After same thing happened in Negima, manga ended in a volume.

>Rakan is here

unless touta instant masters venus and mars in the span of 0.00001 seconds then theyre fucked.
im sure negi has some anti immortal spell on him rn

>dump chapters of the race
>Literally nobody in the thread

Eva could rekt them.

>Eva
>Who can barely hold off Fate

There is so much power in one spot that either 1. Someone is getting kidnapped or 2. Dana will spook the bad guys away

are you fr rn? she's basically on the same level has negi and he isnt even alone. if i remember what nanoka's power is then no surprise attacks will work and rakan will bullshit his way out of any surekill moves anyway. theyre fucked. +the imouto can use timestop. and touta's immortality is magic based. how will they survive?

>Imply Eva can hold off the Al, Rakan, Negi trio while Yue, Nodoka and Cutlass rekt the rest of the gang.

>Fate
>Not running like little bitches.

It will be the usual "The final boss is here to greet the heroes" cliche.

>Eva
>Weaker than Al & Rakan

Granted she probably fucked when fighting Negi.

Did you not see him fight her last time? Eva was on the defensive for the majority of the fight.

She was going easy with him, knowing Fate is just being a shitty brat throwing tantrum. Like usual.

uhm .. doesn't Negi still have his artifact? Who could even win against him atm? Swords/Weapons are useless if he can still use his artifact and any Magic battle against him? nah don't think so. Ain't they clearly fucked except some bullshit happens?

And why is everyone saying Negi==Fate

Negi's artifact was cancelled after the Rakan fight.

>Could be only Al is real, and is using the book. Aka Nagi isn't really dead.
Except Al's pactio ability can only let him take on the form of another person, not make 5 fake clones of them .

Rakan also doesn't appear to be using his artifact, but Yue and Nodoka are.

How come only the announcer recognized Rakan but couldn't recognize Negi?

Al when he fought in the tournament and transformed into Nagi was a clone.

I suppose, later on in this arc Touta might get trained by Nagi in order to fight Negi, since Nagi was freed at the end of Negima.

Eva has clearly been weakened in UQ Holder, this is extremely obvious, sure she used to be able to wreck Rakan but she told Fate she could tie him, and then Fate called her out on being nowhere near where she used to be. Ignoring the fact this probably isn't Rakan but just an illusion, he'd be perfectly fine.

Your fanfiction sounds like shit.

Gotta be trained by someone, and Nagi is free at the moment.

Gotta save Negi by kicking his ass somehow.

But.. He's not. If this was that timeline the Lifemaker would be gone forever.

That user is probably assuming the Lifemaker can only control one person at a time. Ignoring the fact that there's no way the world wouldn't know about the fact the Thousand Master was back if he was suddenly released from the Lifemaker's control.

That doesn't mean he can clone himself, more like it's a projection and his true form isn't human. It's been implied that his true form is that book, whether he's a tsukumogami or something else isn't clear though.

so is nagi ded or what?

Evidence from chapter 326 of Negima, during Fate's flashback.

Nagi is busy disappearing from existence along with his wife the hack author wrote out of the story without ever explaining what the fuck happened to her and Nagi not even asking what happened to his wife even at this old former party's reunion with everybody attending except his wife he completely forgot about.

I think its the main-timeline still, but the Lifemaker didn't truly die when they thought he did.

or, originally the plan was that he died, but the author decided to bring him back for plot reasons since older readers were complaining about the old characters not appearing. So he brought about this shit as an excuse to involve them all again in a grand battle.

In order to give Touta and ultimate goal, may as well bring back that one super evil big villain, so that Touta can surpass the old generations by finally being the one to put him down onscreen. Since Negima is always a story about the new generation feeling helpess and weak compared to the old guys, but then he keeps going and surpasses.

I think they were all freed from its control, but it got its revenge I guess, but Nagi might still be free. Saying its a different world-line is a cheap pawn off excuse here, I'd sooner say that shit just went wrong after Negima left off.