Is Hungary based Sup Forums? Every hungarian I ever met made it seem like it

Is Hungary based Sup Forums? Every hungarian I ever met made it seem like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihajlo_Pupin).
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html
ipss.go.jp/ps-doukou/j/doukou15/doukou15_gaiyo.asp
edition
archive.is/MDZHf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't take shit from the EU, so I think so.

Hungary is extremely based, it is so based it actually may be the basest country in the world right now
sorry Chile

Hungary is, yes.

the entire young generation is rasied on Liberal TV propaganda is just as shit as everywhere

the older 40+ are all based (those are the ones fo vote) because they learned all the liberal trick during the commie times so they wont fall for them

but the young ones are all faggots

most watched TV is RTL and they are extremely left

also the hungarian posters who post about the foundation myth are god sent here on Sup Forums

romania btfo

>the entire young generation is rasied on Liberal TV propaganda is just as shit as everywhere
As far as I know nobody gives a shit about TV anymore, since: internet.

hungary is clearly no
sweden and germany is yes

dwa bratanki

Literally all Hungarians I've met in real life were really smart, decent and highly educated. Very likeable people.

I've met some hungarians in Japan and they were all swedish tier beta numales.

But still, most europeans that come to Japan are beta, so i dont know.

Yes, hungarians are based as fuck, also great athletes, good looking women, great intellectuals and even good food.
Pretty much this too, unlike romanians who are living turds.

Feels bad they hate us for Trianon but I would feel the same at their place I think.

Also, I haven't met any in real life yet, but I am surprised how much I like Bulgarian posters on Sup Forums.

stalin in 1956. Aaaaaand that is why people drawing cartoons should not try to think.

80% of migrants don't even flee war.

They are very based even on Central European standarts but this is why they will lose on long run because they dont know how to play games with germans and others.

Hunfag here.

Most people just wanna be left alone, we already have much trouble with the fucking gypsies. They don't want to work, they steal, they do all the shit the migrant flood does, minus the religion. So nobody here wants any more of that. I'm guessing this is the most common reason for most hunbros to oppose migration. And also we were given so much shit over the years, no wonder we don't want to be anyone's bitch. Orbán is a bro. People bitch about him all the time, but he does what a country' leader should always do: protect the nation.

O yes.
I haven't met many Bulgarians but those were all great people.

They are ok I guess.

Expain what you mean, plz

that's retarded, the people emigrating and the people staying opposing immigrants are clearly two separate groups

montenegro have biggest dick but no data

We're poor and you'll have a hard time here.
We're also full. Fuck off!

because he is channeling public money into public pockets? His stance on immigration is just the perceived opinion of the public which they gauged well, but he is no saint with a very bad track record, he is only acceptable because the competition is abysmal

One of my classmates was half Bulgarian. He was a great guy too.

>is X country of Y quality

No, you dumb shit. This isn't a video game, countries aren't fantasy races, hungarians don't have +20 archery.
People are varied and you have all kinds of scum in every country.

What you mean to ask is if country X is marketing itself as having Y quality. And yes, Hungary is currently marketing itself to people like you, so it makes sense for you to like them.

>ASSAD

who is behind this carricature

The ones who'll speak a foreign language and are likely to engage with foreigners are like that. The majority are made of unmotivated, uninterested lazy fucks who watch football-shit and singing contest shows.
Yeah, normal people are unfortunately disgusted by your country. It looks crowded and weird.
Most 'fugees in 1956 went to Austria. The Syrians shouldn't go any further than Trukey either.

There is a thing called general population.

Explain?

And the general population of Hungary, or any other country, doesn't differ too much from any other population.
I've been in every EU state, and the people were all the same overall.

>Most 'fugees in 1956 went to Austria

Most of them actually went to Switzerland, USA and Canada. And a majority of them was Jews.

Hungary is like 5 hours ride from me, still haven't stopped me from giving zero fucks for it, im not even sure how the language sounds. All i know is that they started to annoy the EU which is of course a great thing, and that they are home land of that godly chick.
Other than that, i dont think Hungary gave to humanity anything of value, ever.

Although Hungarians are not white, they're based

horribly autistic nigger tier people, the only redeeming factor is that everything is cheap

how's being retarded working out for you?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Nobel_laureates

>Most 'fugees in 1956 went to Austria. The Syrians shouldn't go any further than Trukey either.

They are mostly in Turkey though. Turkey holds more than Europe, as part of the old deal preparing them to enter EU, that now failed. I wonder if Erdogan will do something with them. They are potential voters for him if they are given citizenship.

Basically this. He used the whole immigration event to boost his popularity with an opinion that was favorable towards the public.

He is currently filling the pockets of everyone around him.

But I'm still going to choose him next time, because his competition would just whore out the whole country to Germany and the rest of the EU. Libshits and leftists have been more harmful to the country than he ever was.

Is he still alive after drinking all that nail polish remover?

First two are Hungarian 'celebrities'. I don't know the third person

We helped the US develop the nuclear bomb!

lel
Living costs are basically the same as in the west. The wages however are not.

Are you perhaps American ?

They are one of the oldest people in Europe. Nords are directly descended from them.
They invented runic script. That nords love to chimp about.

>Hungarian revolution
>Western Europe help

Rolft.

>Is he still alive after drinking all that nail polish remover?
He's immortal!

Hungary has more inventors than any other lol

get out from under your rock boi

one of the biggest ones is the nuke , maybe you have heard of it

Oldest people in Asia, more like.
HUNgarians or mongols as I like to call them should go back to the great meadows in the *stan area.

t. tatar

You can hate Orban as much as you want, reality is, that there is no better option for this country as of yet.

Local lolcow celeb whore with 70 IQ. She wasn't even that hot when she was younger either, she was just very slutty and sexual.
Ex singer gypsie turned reality TV star on (((commercial))) TV stations. Super annoying too.
Dime a dozen model bitch that apparently some autists here are following. Not famous.

>Living costs are basically the same as in the west. The wages however are not.
I guess that's true at this point, but at least I have the family house here which is free housing but I'm thinking that it doesn't even worth it at this point and I'll just move somewhere else permanently

>And the general population of Hungary, or any other country, doesn't differ too much from any other population.

I think this is only true for the lower classes. I find distinct differences in culture between different countries that, in my view, usually translate to different views on life and interaction.

For example, German autism isn't just a mere meme, and when I compare it to British wit or Spanish, Italian and even Austrian joy of life, I find my people are severely lacking. Even though it's gotten better, probably due to migration.

Bitch please.
All of Hungarian inventors are children of school of Vienna.
Fucking Nikola Tesla was Serb, but you dont hear me raising Serbs to the top of the world because of it. Tesla was also child of Vienna.

Gee i wonder who is behind that post

>All of Hungarian inventors are children of school of Vienna.

Worse, they were all jews.

Sadly this. Although it's funny how our least shitty option appears as fucking based when compared to much of the west.

>that makes them not Hungarian

lmao

>Bulgarian talking bout someone not being European.

You have no idea what are you talking about.
I dont even care bout Hungary. But i know that even in Bosnia we have relics with runic script of the folks that predate Hungarian script. 30 000 fucking years ago

Like I said I've been around the EU and talked to thousands of people, and the only difference I saw is that english men my age are lowlife peasant human waste, literally white gypsies, but with a superiority complex.
And even that wasn't universal, just more often than elsewhere.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

that first of all makes them all Jews

and i did not say that they are not Hungarian.
I just said that the achievement could hardly be attributed to Hungary

Lmao, do your research boi.
We contributed many things to humanity, including being a major help in building the atomic bomb.

Living next to the border, I always admired the hungarians who learned to speak german. But then I went to Balaton and nobody could speak a word english. Some guy told me that at least half of the hungarian population doesn't speak it. Is that true, Tamás?

The UK's lower class seems to have increased infinitely for the past few decades, but whenever you encounter a non-lower class Brit, you will find charme, wit and decency.

It's just that their lower class scum is so widespread and it's impossible not to encounter them wherever you go. Thatcher really pulled a number on them.

>liberal

they share ancient Balkan origin with us. They were part of Vinca culture.
That is 12 000 year old story.

Also, I wish the EU would start pulling funds out of Poland and increasing investment in Hungary instead.

I guess they are.
But I don't think we will ever like each other. I would like to though.

Well, parents choose their kids first foreign language in elementary school (german or english) and later in High School they learn a second language.

We share Byzantine and Ottoman heritage, and little else. Older cultures were too far away in time, and did too little.
Food, music, clothes, building, its all either Roman or Turkish of origin. And we keep the Tengri memes up for future claims on Crimea.

>a jew born in hungary goes to america and takes part in creating a weapon which is then used to attack hungary's military ally
yeah great job

Everyone is taught english, but the level of passing it in school is pretty low and most peole just don't need it in their lives so they end up forgetting it. And even the ones who haven't forgotten it are going to stay shitty at it because of the lack of conversation practice due to the lack of diversity.
It's better to suck at english, the language of globalism, than having globalism here. Sucks to be you when you come here.

As long as it´s europeans i´m ok with it (no romanian gipsies tho).
Also
>Assad

>pic
Are they invading germany?

At least you are not Serbian.
>a croat who studies in Austria goes to work in the USA and only ever visits Serbia twice, the first time to get arrested and the second to get sick and nearly die
>national hero of Serbia

>That somehow takes away from the accomplishment

cheer up :-)

Well it's based enough.

Tanulok magyart most mert akarok elö magyarorszagon a jövöben.

The accomplishment is there, its just an accomplishment of one man, and not of your entire people, state, bloodline or whatever.

we also manage to have less birthrates than japan, where 40% of the adult population are virgins, that's a pretty good accomplishment too

WHOLE OF JAPAN IS USA PUPPET AND CONTROLLED BAY JEWS ARE YOU STILL

it is still based though.

>the entire young generation is rasied on Liberal TV propaganda
They don't even watch TV

EBIN :D

You mean like how Krali Marko is a national hero of Bulgaria? :^)

>the ship is sinking, but at least there aren't any arabs on board :)
>dying without refugees beats living with refugees, so based

Sup Forums 2017

Japan has the world's worse GDP to debt ratio, possibly the worst in history.
Their population is shrinking and aging, meaning less people work and more have to get retirement services.
They can't feed their country, have to import minerals, fuels, food, yet aren't allowed to keep a navy strong enough to secure said imports.
They are an occupied puppet state of the USA, a vassal without its own foreign policy.
Russia still has military bases on their north most core island, that they can only cry about and not act.
But its okay, at least they aren't liberal SJWs :D Retarded. Japan is a failing state.

Easier comparison is John Atanasov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff
He is out Tesla.

Krali Marko is more of a folk hero, everyone knows he was a mercenary under the Turks in reality.

It gets better and better.

But still anyone should fuck off, we are full. Except maybe this guy:

>Tfw I've already seen a vagina

there aren't that many young liberals here really, most of the voring youth votes for jobbik and the non voter youths either look to leave the country as soon as possible or just vegetate on tobacco and alcohol until they hang themselves

I stayed with two young liberal women in Budapest couchserfing. They were VERY leftie, anti property, anti money, environmentalist, for removing borders, governments, reducing human population, etc etc, and very outspoken about it. They spoke english too, which most hungarians in my experience didn't. I had to use sign language to buy shit in stores.

>40% of the adult population are virgins
Citation much needed.

People leaving to work in America is normal. Our countries couldn't support their genius. People like Tesla or Mihajlo Pupin (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihajlo_Pupin).

We should be glad we can produce such great man from such simple origins.

>Budapest
Most liberals in the country live there. We call it Judapest all the time.

Yeah, we could have better. But sadly there is no better option. Unless i get to be the new leader, but that is unlikely.

cool anecdotic evidence, I have one too, which is that I live in budapest and know 200+ young people, there's 4-5 lefties, 30+ jobbik voters and the rest doesn't really care and just wants to leave
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html
if you want the statement from the japanese government then
ipss.go.jp/ps-doukou/j/doukou15/doukou15_gaiyo.asp

Here's the archive

>edition cnn com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html
archive.is/MDZHf

>there aren't that many young liberals here really
Oh boy. Less than in western EU, I'll give you that, but there are still a significant chunk. Almost half of any given university.

That's bullshit, hungarians arrived from central asia 1500-1000 years ago.
you can actually see that most of them have brownish color rather than white.