Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>War plans
what plans?

>Antifa
>Warplans

What war?

We had antifa in Poland once. Then we started beating the shit out of them. Now we have no antifa. It's really that simple.

These people are already broken and fucked up out of shape druggies with no spines, it's really easy.

Wait, what? War? I thought antifa was a tetris organization

You promised me some fucking uprising on the 23rd.

Where are my interesting news, you fucking faggots?

I can’t wait to see some commies get their brains splattered over their fag pride flags.

If they're serious, they're massively overestimating the public's support for anarcho-communist cunts.

I don't think of myself as a fascist, but if Antifa is going to force my hand then I will absolutely side with the "Nazis" in this fight. I might even discover that I actually really like murder a lot once I've been placed into a situation where I have to kill SJWs to survive.

just dip your bullets in rubber and shoot the legs. they'll get the message.

We better get to work on bolting trash cans to the ground

Basically this. Nothing good comes from faggots like antifa LARPing as commies and trying to force revolution. By fucking god, if it came to it, I would like to go out having killed a couple of antifa with bullet wound in my side.

Antifa and the absolute hypocrisy of the left have turned me from a Labour supporter (all my life) into a nazi sympathiser
and I'm not even white

SOURCE????

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc

this is what's coming you leftard idiots and I will be joining them

Fuckin way she goes, boys.

think its best to get any retaliation in first

FBI OPEN UP

I think they're procrastinating faggots

What does that mean?
>tetras org

>Shitskins with ME accents telling anglos they're not British

Wew lads

Go for it, it'll just bring more normie republicans to our side

I mean, they can try. But like always, the police will push them back and they will just destroy private owned buildings, trash bins, etc etc.

On holiday in Poland. Can confirm, no Antifags here