This little faggot has no spine. Trump has basically been begging him to start shit so he has an excuse to nuke them

This little faggot has no spine. Trump has basically been begging him to start shit so he has an excuse to nuke them.

I want my happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f36B8L2OuPQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP's mom lost some weight.

Getting blown up by a hydrogen bomb would be a p. cool way to go.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Dotard

Never gonna happen.

underaged and B&

I hope to god Kim starts shit. I get to go back to being a 68W and shooting chinks.

Kim is a little cuck

Everytime Kim shoots a missile into the ocean it creates hurricanes in the US!

has it been a week yet?

'At least one of those allies had nothing but praise for Trump. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted that, "in over 30 years in my experience with the UN, I never heard a bolder or more courageous speech."'

Can you imagine NK suddenly without its communist government?

It would immediately turn into a crime ridden mob ruled society. Every form of crime and corruption spiked like crazy in every country that went from communism to capitalism (mixed economy).

Then SK would take over given the opportunity and Korea would be restored.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

RELEASE THE MATTIS

Stop shroomposting

>Be Israeli
>false flag with a nuke
>get sub-hunted by every nation on the planet
>lose everything you already have because the world turns on Israel and levels it
Dumb murrican. I can tell you are americano and under 25, you should ask yourself why do I know?

says it all. congratulations US of A, clap clap

south korea would absorb them in a few days

Mic drop, yo.

Right

>Trump has basically been begging him to start shit so he has an excuse to nuke them.
DPRK has no intention of invading or conquering the US. DPRK wants the US to leave the Korean peninsula for good. The Korean People's Army exists in self-defense, its nuclear arsenal is its treasured sacred sword, protecting the Korean race against all enemies.

Trump got cucked again

at least Kim follows through

I'm not even antisemitic, but this is getting ridiculous.

>lose everything you already have because the world turns on Israel and levels it

i wish so badly for this to become True as soon as the World found out about the False Flag.

all of you will be S-O-R-R-Y for not Believing me when i told you before the War.

We will never deny hard facts, you just have to come up with them at some point user.

me neiter, but somehow I‘m enjoying it nonetheless. the sad bit is where the US is not only lead by Israel but funded by the Wahabies of Saudi Arabia. that‘s where everything gets messed up.
Saudi Aramco is going for the IPO soon, days after that Trump will propose his massive infrastructure bill funded by the Saudis.

>Saudi Aramco
This. It's not even funny how these demitards are getting played by the next best swamp.
I seriously believe Trump is massively involved with the industrial military lobby.
I started to enjoy the show a while back as well.

Rate him.

Why would Kim Jong Un starts shit? Are you a dummy?

sage

He just lit another bomb test

8/10, great frozen stare, medium hands and neat uniform

Yup, unless america, china, and s.korea make it a huge sweat shop.

It's all scripted like pro wrestling.

Medics get to shoot chinks?

Trump aint got the balls to do anything

That's not starting shit, he's just building up his defense, countless of other countries have done the same.

USA is just pissed because it means they can hardly invade the country now.

What if he isn't as bad as everyone says and everything said about him is made up?
youtube.com/watch?v=f36B8L2OuPQ&feature=youtu.be

I actually like this pasta.

What if it's all a show? Lil' Kim tells the norks that the US is invading any moment and it helps him to remain in power. Drumpf tells the US that Lil' Kim is going to start a war and gets to funnel billions into the military industrial complex.

Why would either of them ruin such an advantageous situation?

wow, didn‘t expect this much insight from that flag.

>go to bed faggot.

holyshit what a epic song! name of the song please!!

yeah real music sounds better and better everyday

song is called , glory of love

Kim is afraid as fuck of Trump, so now he started criticizing him like those pesky lefties do, so he could gain world's support. His time is running out, I hope that mongoloid fuck will make a wise decision.

u mad? Trump is looking very beta currently, can‘t even get a cheeky bastard HALF HIS AGE under ctrl

>This message has been brought to you by Koreatron.