AUS ANONS

JUST CHECKED MY PHONE

DID ANYONE ELSE GET THIS TEXT MESSAGE EARLIER TODAY????

I'VE BEEN ENRAGED EVER SINCE

GAS THE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

acma.gov.au/theACMA/spam-report-spam
equalitycampaign.org.au/planyourvote?splash=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912066/Australian-mobiles-sent-unsolicited-Vote-Yes-texts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Greenwich
alexgreenwich.com/public_health_amendment_review_bill_2017
linkedin.com/in/adamknobel/?ppe=1
say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/UNWELCOME-CALLS-INITIAL-ENQUIRY-FORM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having a pozzed phone

I thought someone wanted to talk to me

How the fuck do they even get your number? I got one too. Shit has to be illegal.

Suck sweaty Muslim cock, Hans.

Is that a government web address and if so is it legal for the government to tell people how to vote?

Apparently they can get away with it because it's officially just a survey

Ethically is crooked as fuck

Literally everyone with a number that can be connected like 04.... will get one.

Government would be .gov.au

OP, google "report SMS spam" and forward this to the listed number or screenshot and forward it, people are really pissed about it and doing the same thing

Die with your rage

acma.gov.au/theACMA/spam-report-spam

nailed it

Why don't I get a reminder to vote no too?

Thanks cunt. Just reported it myself.

What's their phone number?

You can't reply to it

Since when does government give a crap about laws ?

Hint hint: governments,ARE mafia. Nothing else. Not like. Bur ARE. Literally.

equalitycampaign.org.au/planyourvote?splash=1

That picture not one guy or aboriginal representation

Lol y'all better vote no. Thats how it works. Fuck these faggots. They think they can steal peoples cell numbers and violate ethics laws just cuz? Can you imagine how it would be if it was a vote no text? All the fags and libtard cunts would lose their shit. Fucking social media like twitter would go up in furor. These fags arent afraid to play sneaky whiny shits to push their degeneracy.

I dunno, that one in the far right looks like a trap.

I just posted in their faggot ass normiebook site. They can fuck right off with their texting.

Haven't found a phone number yet

[email protected]

PO Box Q1914,
QVB Post Office
NSW 1230

If anything this will get more people to vote against gays.
Same with Brexit, same with Trump. People hate being told what to do, who to vote for.

>[email protected]

...why don't the kind folk of Sup Forums contact them offering some love and tolerance?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912066/Australian-mobiles-sent-unsolicited-Vote-Yes-texts.html

Waaaaaaay ahead of you

Nice try hiding your faggotery

The guy behind this VoteYes.org.au website and Marriage Equality Australia is a politician called Alex Greenwich.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Greenwich

>Greenwich was born in New Zealand to a Georgian father and American mother

This cunt isn't even Australian.

Someone needs to do a FOI to find out who has been donating to him too.

yes. cunts

>I support provisions in the bill that remove the current requirement for persons with an STI to notify sexual partners of their STI status.

alexgreenwich.com/public_health_amendment_review_bill_2017

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING LUNATIC HOW IS HE IN THE NSW PARLIAMENT

>one of these posted under every single door in my uni dorm
>500 brochure card things in total
>voteyes.org.au on it

Is this some advanced shilling? Also wut do, just hide my powerlevel to other students here about the brochure spam?

I came here to post this but you beat me to it. Received the SMS about an hour ago. Wtf

Cunts. Fucking hell.

fyi only phones with a active grindr account get the text

user, don't you dare set every mail box on campus on fire ----- IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

Good on ya, cunts.

Mine just came a minute ago.

voteyes.org.au registered to Adam Knobel as pozzed as expected work history, unions and advocacy groups, knobel seems very echoey wouldn't be suprised he looks the part pic related

linkedin.com/in/adamknobel/?ppe=1

Nice digits

I'm convinced one or both of these guys have some kind of link to George Soros, whether it be through GetUp! which is funded through Soros' Open Societies Foundation or another one of his tentacles.

>people are really pissed about it and doing the same thing
Source?

>Australian Marriage Equality spokesman Clint McGilvray said the texts had gone out to random computer generated numbers

What websites have you been visiting?

Dem poofters are off their rockers mates

Bull fucking shit what a cunt

Why do these sites just assume you will vote yes and not explain why you should?

some fag came around door knocking.

they are registered as a (((charity)))

That's how leftists operate m8, emotions and NOW rather than logic and long term planning.

report it as spam

I got one, I had to wrestle my phone of the missus because she was going to respond to it, being a bitch.

Someone needs to do an FOI request on their organization or for Alex Greenwich in relation to their donors. Seeing as Greenwich is a politician they will have to comply.

just a waste it isn't a fag texting from a iphone

Well, Sup Forums? How do you respond?

wtf I just realised my ID has jew in it

LGBTIOMGWTFBBQ people still have the same rights as married persons under laws relating to civil partnerships and de facto relationships.

Marriage has traditionally been between a man and a woman and has christian roots. Leave marriage as it is and create something new if they want more than civil partnerships / de facto status.

Nothing needs to change.

Impressive, very nice.

what providers are you cunts with both my main and burner phone haven't gotten this text

Not an Australian by birth

In Parliament

Hasn't the government just been through all this bullshit?

>progress
hooking every person up to a system that will inject nutrients, oxygen and meth into their bodies is progress, that doesn't mean that we should do it.

I didn't get it.

boy, the quality of abbey winters' models sure took a turn for the worst

no fag text masterrace here too

had you also posted the letter back in and voted no??

Just wondering if they have tracked us to make us feel bad or some bullshit targeting us

kek

They were always rubbish though

don't think it matters for any state govts

I have my no vote ready to go but not yet posted, and I still received a text

I didn't get one, they must know i'm a shitlord bigot lmao

>progress
progression to what?

Sims4 is for cunts

All I know is I will be having nightmares for a long time ...2016 the year of the fag stalkers

Only a fucking nazi bigot would ask that question.

they're coming for your neghole, user

Fuck that cuck... I'm furious!

Yeah, I'm a bigot, that's cool, whatever. I'd rather be biblically correct than politically correct.

Someone forgot to dye their hair blue today.

so much better for the joke. nice id btw

>t. s(outh)e(ast) Jew+i

Wasn't there a rushed law that everyone had to identify themselves if they're doing shit like this or something. Give the police a cheeky call and see what's up m8

>tseJew+1

Aussies should start shitposting about how the movement is not inclusive to abos and is therefore racist. Just to fuck with the fag enablers.

"Why are there no real Australians in the picture? There's only invaders in all the pictures and not one picture of an original Australian"

etc

Everyone got it. Even people on the Do Not Call Register got it.

This is only going to make people Vote No on the survey. I didn't like getting texted this shit, but i'm not gonna complain if it makes people vote no in response.

I didn't get it...

>tfw didn't get it

How do we always follow America in their delusion. Democrats were trying to push the same thing.

This shit is global, user
wonder (((why)))

Where do I get a qt gf who votes no?

This. All western countries follow the same agenda.

I'll just leave this here:

If anyone has received calls or messages from Marriage Equality campaign you can report them here:

Please complete the following with your details and provide as much information as possible about the calls you've been receiving.
We require this information to investigate unwelcome calls and it remains confidential.
We will not disclose to persons reporting unwelcome calls, the identity of the persons thought to be making these calls.

Please note: If you have received a call threatening life or property contact the police immediately on 000.

To assist with this enquiry, we may need to contact you. Please indicate below the best time to call, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST
(excluding National Public Holidays)

say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/UNWELCOME-CALLS-INITIAL-ENQUIRY-FORM

It's funny you say that, because abo groups are incredibly against gay marriage and it's just being ignored by everyone.

The best thing for you to do user is to keep your power level hidden and pass on any tidbits of info to Sup Forums any plans for protests, Online polls and campaigns things Sup Forums would like to know about.

Also user bro info doesn't have to be Gay marriage...any info on leftwing causes is useful when you have something just drop it into a genuine Aus/pol/ thread.

In that case - there's phonebanking and doorknocking happening for the next two weeks from now every weeknight
Could work out for falseflag operations

what we need is a location of this company Australians for Equality in any?

>non-binding 'vote' that does absolutely nothing
What's the point of this?

australian politics are autistic

and yet western liberals still bitch about assad and sham elections and whatever other """non-democratic""" (not kosher) things

So they can say it's the people's will if it goes the way they want and ignore it if it doesn't.