>E Salamiyah Sep17
i.imgur.com/SSsSs0R.jpg
>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg

Developments Sep22
>DeZ:SAA liberates Khasham town from E Euphrates
>Kurdish forces capture IS oil fields without a fight, E of DeZ, outrace the SAA
>Israeli warplanes attack civilian airport in Damascus
>N Hama:SAA carried out several attacks near the town of Sukeek
>US accuses Russia, Syria of hitting civilian targets in Idlib, Hama
>Russian Navy fires several cruise missiles at Al-Qaeda targets in Idliba fight
>SAA is now 6km away from Maadan
>HTS&Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham launch joint attack against SAA troops in east Hama
>E Ghouta:Rebels from Al-Qadam agree to surrender to SAA, might be bussed to Idlib
>Sy opposition claims US-backed forces reached agreement over withdrawl of IS from Raqqa to DeZ
>Unconfirmed: SDF shelled gov troops crossing Euphrates, killing 9
>Jihadists move forces to western Idlib amid Turkish Army build-up near Syrian border
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Previous Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23339-pvo-sirii-sbilo-izrailskij-bpla
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23349-boevikov-nastiglo-vozmezdie
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23357-sopernichayushhie-dzhixadistskie-gruppirovki-nachali-nastuplenie
sana.sy/ru/?p=120669
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505382827.html
almasdarnews.com/article/lavrov-calls-us-coalition-not-spare-al-qaeda-syria/
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505381339.html
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505388345.html
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505387728.html
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505387863.html
ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505382343.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=120663
sana.sy/en/?p=114357
syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-beefs-military-presence-along-syrian-border-video/
voltairenet.org/article197938.html
voltairenet.org/article197944.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SvO1qRUTevA
in24.org/technology/28650
youtube.com/watch?v=VtFOk2DW3eM
youtube.com/watch?v=W5kIexQuA0U
youtube.com/watch?v=5VL8eiGviM4
youtube.com/watch?v=fPPAUux4iwI
youtube.com/watch?v=X7JPXnbhsbA
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Du4BenMV4
almasdarnews.com/article/brutal-battle-isis-iraq-yet-happen-town-even-us-not-conquer/
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/lCfYrxx_hBE
youtu.be/ErlDSJHRVMA
youtu.be/MjQNYo5tJxc
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/911528831294504960
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/911528954523262976
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.582501&lon=39.841061&z=13&m=b&gz=0;398209762;355714712;405120;0;0;312705&show=/12925915/Buwayţīyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAD intercepted Israeli drone via BUK
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23339-pvo-sirii-sbilo-izrailskij-bpla

RuAF is performing retaliatory action against militants that atacked peacekeepers earlier:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23349-boevikov-nastiglo-vozmezdie
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23357-sopernichayushhie-dzhixadistskie-gruppirovki-nachali-nastuplenie
>sana.sy/ru/?p=120669
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505382827.html
Cruise missiles used along VKS work.

Lavrov asks CJTFOIR to combat Nusra (Al-Qaeda) too, in an official statement he also said that any effort made against Russian progress in peacekeeping will meet retaliation
He also said that ultimately the key to the peace deal is expelling all people being there illegaly, reading through articles recommended, much more there:
>almasdarnews.com/article/lavrov-calls-us-coalition-not-spare-al-qaeda-syria/
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505381339.html
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505388345.html
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505387728.html
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505387863.html

US is satisfied with their cooperation with their Russian partners:
>ria.ru/syria/20170922/1505382343.html

One dead, 4 wounded, civilians, in rocket attack on Salamyiah
>sana.sy/ru/?p=120663
>sana.sy/en/?p=114357

Russian Bulletin for Peacemaking (available in many languages)
>syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm

Turkish assault on Idleb is confirmed, their forces will join Salafi-jihadi Ahrar ash-Sham
>almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-beefs-military-presence-along-syrian-border-video/

>Caliphat Kurdistan
Worth a read
>voltairenet.org/article197938.html (en)
>voltairenet.org/article197944.html (ru)

Orion is already being tested, that's a huge breakthrough:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SvO1qRUTevA
>in24.org/technology/28650

Footage from yesterday:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VtFOk2DW3eM
>youtube.com/watch?v=W5kIexQuA0U
>youtube.com/watch?v=5VL8eiGviM4
>youtube.com/watch?v=fPPAUux4iwI
>youtube.com/watch?v=X7JPXnbhsbA
>youtube.com/watch?v=v_Du4BenMV4

regarding Kurds
>Day of the razor when?

Soon the Kurds will be piled up onto the ash heap of history.

Is this true?

almasdarnews.com/article/brutal-battle-isis-iraq-yet-happen-town-even-us-not-conquer/

If so utter eradication / genocide of the entire population when?

Might need some syrian mukhabarat in there.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Did Putin actually kill journalists?
I keep hearing this meme from boomers about how evil he is and how he's a Soviet communist

Who even cares if he did?

S y r i a is the tunic of C h r i s t
youtu.be/lCfYrxx_hBE

>Did Putin actually kill journalists?
Yes, all of them, in west too, that is why west journalism doesn't exist anymore.

It's a meme I gotta dispel so I can talk to someone other than you faggots about the war

>a town that even the US could not conquer

derp, what do you think?

>almasdar

just like kim used a canon tokill people

Ask for proof. Then bring up everything the US has done over the past 60 years if you want to level the moral playing ground. Especially South America.

It's a meme that ethnic cleansing is bad. The only reason we have peace in Europe now is ethnic cleansing. I regret that it was to my countries disadvantage, but that happens if you lose.

It's a moral view not a realpolitik one.
Don't bother dispelling it itself, first muddy the water by naming stuff Quatar and Saudis do like Shia suppression or slave holding and why this does not get called out so often. Then talk about results like ISIS in Syria. If they are not braindead and listen they will then start to question why they harp on Putin so much compared to others, then you can drive it home by saying that every nation/interest group has their own propaganda for their power interests which have nothing to do with
>muh human rights

I don't care if he did. Anyone journalist that spreads fake news that destroys the image of a nation deserves the bullet(and polonium 210)

>be politician
>journalist doesn't like you and takes every opportunity to attack you because your country is not on good terms with countries who are members of a military political / alliance aimed at destroying you
>black list him like every politician would
>he turns up dead
>politicians and journalists from every country that is a member of that political / military alliance say that you must have killed him

It's much more efficient to kill journalists than to lock them up. If you lock them up the whole moans for years, while if you get them whacked the world forgets after a week.

They say that Litvenenko and the Polo whore were killed because they "knew" that Putin false flagged blowing up some apartment blocks to gain the popularity to subdue the Chechen filth.

So, source: Journalists ass and imagination?

Maybe I'm a bit naive but I don't really think that all the stuff they say about the norks is true, like the starvation or feeding generals to dogs or killing ex girlfriends.
They just seem so mustache twirling evil for it to make any sense.

Isn't whataboutism a fallacy?

See here

Pretty much this. Corrupt journalists will never stop with their deeds.

e v e r y i n c h

When Nikki Haley makes an accusation at the UN you can usually assume that it's made up.

Do people talk about how the war is progressing, or do most try to not talk about it and concentrate on stuff like football and work?
Everyone is different, but what's the average, the feeling you have?

Most of that stuff predates Nikki Haley though.
She is a bullshit dispenser though, the woman is indeed a political whore

How is it a fallacy?

>HURR YOU DID THIS
>well you did this which is just as bad

It levels the playing field.

What's the average Germans opinion on terrorists and mass migration?

It doesn't address the original issue and just leads to one upmanship over who committed more crimes than who.

youtu.be/ErlDSJHRVMA
Yeah I meant the US at the UN in general

Who is the best /sg/ shillposter, lads?

Onur
Countryside general
SAkike
Maghrebi
Charlienigger
or the K*rd Bijiposter?

Damn there are so many, we could make a tournament

I never really paid attention to the UN before I came here, desu
I always thought it was a bit of a waste of time.

When America first sent in NSyA into Bukamal... what were they thinking would happen?

it must have been like this even if he killed them, he tried to put russia back on it's feet and jurnos try to ruin that because they are paid by the west..+ corruption which does not even have to start from the head of the state.. only to watch the blame fall on him

Nobody gives a shit.
Until today morning, we had 3 days of uninterrupted electricity for the first time in 7 years.
Prices are slowly decreasing. It feels like things are improving.

Mark.

That’s why I said ask for proof then you can hammer home how Putin is doing more to combat Islamism in Syria and Iraq than the US ever has at the same time as exposing them as a hypocrite.

WTF i love ISIS now
behead the christians peace war now

Charlie nigger got BTFO last week and probably won’t ever return.

People are generally critical of uncontrolled mass immigration, but are still compassionate towards refugees "and their hardships". Most people approve of "skilled immigration" as well.

People link terrorism and Islam, but it's politically incorrect to say that in public. People want better security with police and cameras etc.

That's good to hear, actually.
Life getting back to some semblance of normal is victory itself.

slowly getting ahead of niggers in africa

What happened?
I lost something.

Also checked

At least he never had to eat mud pancakes.

But they're rasty and healthy and cheap. What's to hate?

youtu.be/MjQNYo5tJxc

Shit, i forgot to mention it

I don't mind we get cucked anyway.
If its not mass immigration its something else.
But personal it bothers me how some of them behave. I think we have very few problems with actuall Syrian people.
Its more the maroko guys making trouble and misbehaving. Turkroches are one big issue to.
The thing is we have so many of them that they fail to actual integrate. Instead they live in subculture like communities.
This it what causes the most problems.

kek'd

>Its more the maroko guys making trouble and misbehaving.
I told you so.jpg
when in doubt; blame marocco

keep the comfy 8bit images coming syriabro
btw i havent been paying attention for a few months now, whats been going on, is assad still going to win?

Is he autistic?

He went on a thread long rant on how the US would strike any SAA soldiers attempting to cross the Euphrates and that they were perfectly within their rights and also likely to engage any Russian air support attempting to provide cover to the Syrians. This had to happen as the US has to show who is boss, obviously then the SAA crossed, nothing happened in response and since then I have not seen him in one thread.

>Isn't whataboutism a fallacy?
Its kinda hard to take the moral high ground in an argument when the side you support is just as bad if not worse than your target.
>>Russia is bad because some civilians in Aleppo, like the ones in cages on the roofs of ISIS bases, were killed in RuAF strikes
>That is regrettable
>>REGRETTABLE?! Russia is evil!
>But Russia organized with the Syrian government to evacuate civilians before bombing, and they took further steps to minimize collateral damage such as only striking targets confirmed by ground units.
>>CIVILIANS DIED YOU PUTIN SHILL! I HOPE THE US KILLS PUTIN!
>But the USAF took no such precautions in Mosul and even admittedly targeted civilians in Yemen.
>>*autistically screeches whataboutism*

Pots and kettles.

every politician is autistic to a certain extent by default

someone da a chad Abu Bakr vs virgin Ali

Can someone explain the entire "muh aleppo" that circulated almost a year ago? I knew that Aleppo had been in ruins prior to that with thousands suffering, but it wasn't until December my parents said things like "Oh have you seen Aleppo today? It's so bad to see all that suffering"

Is it because ebil SAA was in the process of retaking all of it, or was there truly something severe that happened back then

tell me lawgoy, i've read that the geneva convention is only applied to conventional conflicts between sovereign nations and cases like war between militant groups and governments aren't included.
How come Assad is blamed for muh gas attacks if they're legal?

You're actually right
>inb4 tumblr

Can't be done: Shiites are chads.

>civilians in Aleppo, like the ones in cages on the roofs of ISIS bases, were killed in RuAF strikes
What cartoon is this from?

I don't know why this 8bit style makes photos more emotional. Perhaps it reminds me of my childhood Atari days.
Yeah I'm hopeful.

It was the final nail in the coffin for anti-Assad forces.

Raqqa battle is nearly over. How many k*rds died here ?

How's the weather my friend? Syria and Greece Tag Team against Turkey Soon?

Every time SAA was making gains you would hear public outcry over barrel bombs or bakeries being destroyed. This forced a ceasefire for a time which allowed the various opposition parties to regroup and prolong the siege.

Not enough

>being this ignorant
ali wasn't shia and abu bakr wasn't sunni

Top Iranian cosmander Major General Qasem Soleimani has stated that the terrorist group ISIS will be annihilited in no more than two months time.

Qasem Soleimani, Commander of the Quds Force, the elite special forces of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), made the statement on Friday to the Iranian Fars News Agency.

“I … already said we will root out ISIS in three months’ time, and I’m telling you now that the annihilation of ISIS is close at hand and we will celebrate the destruction of this evil tree in two months, and it is Iran, Russia, Syria, and Iraq that should hold that celebration,” the popular Quds Force commander said.

The Major General furthermore stated that while Iran is heavily involved in the fight against terrorism in Iraq and Syria, the terrorists dare not attack Iran directly, due to its succesful experience in withstanding and driving back invasion forces such as Saddam Hussein’s armies in the 1980s. He also reiterated that according to Iran, the conflict is by no means a sectarian one.

“The enemies tried to create the impression that this is a Shiite-Sunni war, but today there is more kindness between Shiites and Sunnis than ever before (…) Today, all those who have come from Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan to defend holy shrines have come voluntarily.”

Qasem Soleimani is widely credited as being the mastermind behind the highly succesful Iranian support to both Iraq and Syria in the years when ISIS was at the height of its power, and is seen by friend and foe alike as an extremely capable field agent and commander. Amongst Principlists in the Iranian political landscape, Soleimani is seen as a potential candidate for the presidency, having been named twice as a potential runner for the seat, both in 2013 and in 2017. Both times however, the General turned down the offer in favour of continuing his military career.

BTW I think immigrants as fucked as they are are better human beings then east Germans.
I moved to Berlin a year ago and what I see is human waste when it com's to east Germans. The retardation with them is great.

>berlin is representative of east germany

>643251 is the latest number of Cholera cases in Yemen
this is actually quite bad for the houthis
all its going to take is for this to reach a critical mass panic will set in and people will begin running around left and right when their family starts dropping dead spreading it fucking everywhere

it's true though, police statistics show it

At this point in history, does that really matter?

>russian journalists flood to chechnya
>get shot
>"Woah wtf guys russia has a massive dead journalist problem, must be putin"

lmao 'muh FSA are the righteous freedom fighters for a democratic Syria!"
I actually managed to convince muh mum that Bashar Al-Assad is the only reasonable solution to Syria. I'm pretty sure my father has always thought the same because he hate US world policing in the ME and rapefugees

truth always matter

edgy clueless teenager bullshit- the post

>tfw your mummy voted Leave and supports shoot on sight policy for anyone linked to ISIS

>i've read that the geneva convention is only applied to conventional conflicts between sovereign nations and cases like war between militant groups and governments aren't included.
You are correct, the standard geneva convention is only applicable on international armed conflicts (state vs state)
There are however "additional protocol II to the geneva convention" who are basically a copy of the orginal convention but applicable on non international armed conflicts (non-state actor vs state)
>How come Assad is blamed for muh gas attacks if they're legal?
They're not under the "convention on the prohibition of the development, production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons" , this convention doesnt require the conflict to be international or non-international for said attack to be illegal

Fair enough.

Getting assassinated while praying is still a chad way to die.

>#Urgent
>The Syrian army and the allies control the town of the adoption north-west of the village of Albwitip in the countryside of Deir al-Azur North West
#Information of the war

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/911528831294504960

could be old but i can't tell that for sure as google translate doesn't really help with the translation
can anyone translate?

I have been to Leipzig Dresden Jena and Rostock to.
East Germans are human waste no matter where you are

Before I came to Berlin I was thinking Cindy AU's marzahn is a meme.
Now I know she is representing marzahn style of human waste

HAHAHA

>I actually managed to convince muh mum that Bashar Al-Assad is the only reasonable solution to Syria.
I managed to do this too with anyone I talked to, turns out people generally don't support Islamic extremism

And if syria didn't sign the convention would it be okay?

>Witness: The meeting of the forces of the eastern Rifqa countryside with troops coming from the western village of Deir al-Zour with the lens of one of the elements of the army
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/911528954523262976

FREE KURDISTAN
2 DAYS

>tfw super-majority of my friends are bleeding heart liberals that support massive and uncontrolled immigration, White-guilt, BLM, Communism, and other various cancers

It sucks to be Californian. I don't know what the politics really are here in Greece other than debts.

>Cindy AU's marzahn
wots that?
also
from my personal experience i found east germans to be more right wing than west germans since they lived under the hardships of communism
but that's just my perception

The Tiger would have taken that kiss in stride.

Tibni, northwest of al-buaytiat
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.582501&lon=39.841061&z=13&m=b&gz=0;398209762;355714712;405120;0;0;312705&show=/12925915/Buwayţīyah
old

damnit, your stupid posting everyday made me more excited for the happening which is the referendum date than I am excited for German election