Shingeki no Kyojin

spoilers out!

>they will never EVER get to the ocean

I want Bert to find happiness by any means possible.

Who will give Mikasa babbies?

Eren.

Ellen

Reminder that bert is a sadist and a gluten for punishment...who loves to get bloody from time to time as to show glory to himself, of being an entertainer...and bert is an entertainer...he's an actor. he'll survive.

Eren of course, now that Shartmin is out of the way.

Manlet.

For this panel I believe Levi will inject Armin with the serum.

Nice pedoshit.

Soon.

Armong's dead

Not him, but I don't get it.

He has always been bad. He doesn't deserve anything good. Plus he will get eaten soon.

Eren is the only good EMA.
Jean is best JSC but they're all good.
BRA are all awful.

???

Bort is a literal Bore with down syndrome.
>this is what you schlick your chubby Bertgina to every day

>Eren is the only good EMA
>Eren
Kek.

So that is the reason why Levi was listening. It all makes sense Isayama, nice.

Mikasa is in age of consent.

Sasha better get the serum if she's as hurt as she looks. I want Erwin and Armin to die here for various reasons.

>Eren

More importantly who will give her babies tho?

>Mfw a jealous KababErenwhale is jealous of MikaQT

I am not an Arminfag but it makes sense. The serum, Erwin's words, Levi's decision.

There's something about this that makes my heart race. Is it just because of Annie or is it because she's freaking crazy in this gif?

>Eren
Kek.
>Jean
My niger. Top tier taste.

If I ever meet you in real life...can you do something for me? Can you allow me to give you a hug and if it's possible to kiss your forehead, because I think you have a beautiful mind and I want to show you how much I love you.

>not an Arminfag

I hope Armin dies and it triggers tumblr to be honest Ackerfam.

No one because Annie is a strong independent Aryan woman who needs no man

>I am not an Arminfag
Kek.

If it happens Isayama is going to be immortalized as the worst writer of the new century.

Honestly can't see her having kids no matter who she ends up with. Maybe like, one with Bort, I guess? She'd be too busy travelling with Eren or Armin.

Maybe her beloved papa.

He's actually a bad writer since ZBR were defeated so easy and all the bullshit development didn't matter at all.

I didn't make that but I'll let you hug me all the same, user.

>even trying
The reasoning is already there. "These guys" will be on suicide watch as soon as chapter 83 comes out.

Should be Levi to create god tier babies.

Eren could have blonde Mikasa.

LM babies.

Because he's writing a shounen the way shounens are writen? Come the fuck, you should be used to this shit after the third one.

>Arminfags this desperate

Its funny how you resort to namecalling because you know that's the truth.

It could be possible, as you said "the hints" are there. I still have my doubts but I can see it happening.

Who's the worst person they could give the serum to?

>Arminfags still denying
Not even funny at this point

Zackley. The Shit-Eating Titan

>Armongfags from Bumblr

Levi

Erwin and his suicidal speech. I know it is sad and he is a true man but he said the kids are special.

>"These guys"
Arminfags are comedy gold.

LeviQT

Jean.

Armin

How do you guys manage to be so obvious every time?

AR MONG

Armin. Mikasa. Manlet. Jean. Historia.

Sasha

Sasha is literally the best option for the serum. She needs no encouragement to eat humans thus capable of fucking up both BR at the same time.

Heh, I hadn't gotten any lewd Sasha pics. Thanks!

Looks like her and Connie were having fun.

I just want them to smile again. Just one more time, before the end ;_;

And she's also confirmed to die.

Manlet

Me too ;_;

>Annie rescue arc will never happen
>BR will both die next chapter

Why? They don't deserve it.

>all this good taste
When bros?

We've always been here.

>sasha
>dying
Her name is not spelt Armin user.

She's also not missing or burnt to a crisp

As soon as possible I should think.

That's two anons.

>BR will both die next chapter

If only

>Unironically liking Borthole Hoobar

>deluded with such shit taste

I want to believe they'll escape, but its too much to hope for.

>All this shit taste and pedophillic delusions

Kek

I'm the user you replied to.

All the things you listed sound like fairly petty reasons to hate a character, to be quite honest.

Your Bartfart is irrelevant.

They aren't getting redeemed anytime soon, Isayama doesn't care enough about Bert to give him proper development before he dies, and I doubt Armin sacrificed himself in vain.

Best way to torture each of these things?

That's a shitty reason I agree.

I wish they could get some sort of redemption but looks like it won't happen, at least for BR.

Or Bert just developed into a worse person than he was before and that was the intent. It's too bad because I was expecting a blaze of glory from Bert and moral degeneration from Armin.

>Isayama doesn't care enough about Bert to give him proper development before he dies
Finally something sane froma Bartfarts mouth.

But Mikasa is not a child. She is a fifteen years old young lady who is going to keep growing until blossom into a beautiful woman. Why are you so obsessed about thinking she will always be a small girl, is that the only way you can keep your boner?

>He doesnt care about bert
About bert, sure. He doesnt give a rat ass about Bert but the colossal titan in the other hand, its the series mascot so Iayama might use an ass pull to save him. i hope not, i really want to see BR die already.

Why do people keep acting like Charmin is somehow a potential candidate?

Nigga is burnt to the fucking bone: Titanmin just isn't happening.

They must miss momeater something fierce

It hurts me to say it but looks like you were right. I still love him but fuck if this is proper treatment.

What if they give the serum to Armin and feed Bert to him?

Because is a possibility as much as giants maneaters are the main point of certain manga.

Is there a translation yet?

I hope Annie will be okay at the very least, but things are looking almost as dire for her. The thunder spears can probably break through her crystal.

I still have hopes that Annie can be redeemed since Isayama made her look like a victim in the Marco flashback, Reiner forcing her around and Bert doing nothing didn't particularly help.

Which of EMA do you prefer? Mikasa is okay at best and I started to dislike Armin in the latest chapters.

Let her rot in there.

It's extremely likely they can if they can break through AT's armor. I'd be surprised if she gets out any way other than being exploded out.

I like Armin and all but you gotta realize, the poor guy just got burned to a point hes skinless. he also fell 120 feet to the ground.

Perfect.

Arminfags will have their day then.
I think Armin dying is best for the story though.