Election Germany

Greetings Sup Forums

Today i'd like a complete and honest rundown of the AFD. Especially on the topic Refugees/Migrants, Security and Finance.
I have a lot of doubt that they are a sensible Party in that regard since there is so much stuff floating around like public cameras with facial recognition, DNA tests for non Germans to determine their roots and a tax plan that's rather inconvenient for the average Hans. Some actual facts about this whole thing would be nice.

AFD wants to get rid of vermögens- / erbschaftssteuer, that alone should be a red flag.
Even if intentions are good they can lead to the opposite if not carefully thought through.
Remember the immigration cap discussion?
If it had become reality the whole third world would have started their journey to get on the list for 2025, because muh germany closes its borders.
Sane germans with a spine will never vote delusional populists.
That said the alternatives are disgusting as usual.

Get out of here, Stalker!

Germany is dead.

>czech
Don't you have a toilet to clean or a sister to sell?

Whats going on in this picture?

>Mohammad

t. namibia-tier shithole inhabitant
What are you even talking about, Albina?

Germany is the miracle of diversity - non-white majority in just one generation.
Germans make (((them))) proud.

my granddad thunks its great supporting them so him and my uncle are actually active in the party. its pretty much nazis with retorical coverups tho. theyre super unorganized, where they e.g. had problems that some aspect of their wahlprogramm were added in secred during the landtagswahl earlier this year.

Go read up on actual statistics you subhuman monkey.

given whats going on Germans attempting to mock other ethnicities is just pitiful desu

Why so mad, man? Does it anger you that Czech republic is still 98% white?

Do you want to bring jihad to our country too?

Fucking Germans I swear, we should found the final solution to the german questions, before you destroy whole fucking Europe.

t. Mohammad Abdul Mohammad

theres most of the time an active germany thread on b too. its filled mostly with afd supporters. u can check out that thread to get an image on what to expect if they win too many seats. its not so great if ure a fan of equal rights and globalization

One of the best films of every seen suka blyat

>Why so mad, man?

the last time the Krauts were normal was before the thirty years war.

Stop spamming. The people who are obsessed with Southern would fuck her with a diaper on anyway. You're not changing anything.

Nice shitposting on Jakub, who is probably more germanic than you Mehmet.

>Poland

Shouldn't you be getting steam rolled by another country?

no that was last century. This one we are fine and you get genocided with mass immigration and then become muslim.

Is Christian Lindler any good? Merkel might form coalition with him - and he wants the rapefugees to go back.

Yes Tarkovsky was God-tier

Sry Lindner

Who cares merkel has irreparably ruined your country. Your elections are worthless now.

I can't point out one scene and put emphasis on it the suspense was held all the way through

Let them have are chav women that's what they're there for

probably not

Just vote Mutti Merkel again, you fucking cuck. Everything is fine. Alternatives are bad. Für ein Deutschland in dem die halbe Welt gut und gerne lebt.

good job you faggots...

no he is a shit tier opportunistic cuck, he also wants the Familiennachzug (Family reunion for 400.000 people), like everyone else except AfD

hes basically stealing afd votes by appearing more moderate, but everyone with half a brain knows its just talk

>hostile muslims are slowly taking over and rape hundreds of thousands of your girls in dozens of cities over decades
>haha I dont even care! they are lower class, its actually good! Who's laughing now?!

the Bong mindset.

I rest my case.

And polacks are so retarded and desperately poor they migrate into this shit show to get away from there bleak depressing shit hole of a country

dude give it up or you'll only get more humiliation

I'm not English you can meme all you want piotr polack I met some polish girls when I was working some shitty warehouse job last summer one of them was dating a half brained gibbering Somalian half her size and the girl she was best friends with had burned so much coal she was traumatized but they're generally very trashy tattoos and pink and blue hair the meme of polish girls being all that is a bare faced lie

Sure thing nigel. The quality of your English suggests you are a native. If you ever had to deliberately learn it as a second language you would at least know how to put a coherent sentence together.

The only thing I know about afd is that they want mudslimes out of Germany. This alone is enough reason for any German to give this party their full support

Why call the game stalker? Where would they lead people into the melted reactor core? Does your deepest desires come true there?

Hans,

Who the fuck cares about money and financial security, when your PEOPLE and NATION is being genocided?

But they integrate better when they have their Großfamilien here, you fucking nazi. Oy vey, goy, just accept another 2 million shitskinniggers again, will you already? Oh my gosh.

He mad cuz his wife's son is black and he can't eat pork at his own home. I would be mad too.

but what about the GDP?

And you my ignoramus polack friend it's nice to see how well you speak English if your sister or your mother or even daughter ever wants to migrate to England know they are coming here to taste brown cock

I feel no connection to eastern euros I've got nothing to say to them and I really don't trust them dont get me wrong i dont truat 99% or people and I judge at first sight whether they are trust worthy or not and I haven't judge one eastern euro favourably so far

Most have a very poisonous mind set to wrapped up in themselves incredibly simple minded and no capacity to think abstractly

Your replies only make me open my "Britbongistan" folder. Give up, Nige. The whole board does bot need to see how you ended up.

Hey op here
sorry that i did not post until now was afk a bit
thanks for your reply and i know that the vast majority in germany is delusional about muslim migration right now but there are still other thnigs to be talked about and i think its important that the will of desperate people is hijacked for profit. i could imagine a scenario for example where people are so thankful for the new anti immigration policies that the let themselves get shit on on other topics
i liked the discussion so far but I'd really like some cold hard reasoning why they are a good option. because i have a hard time defending my position against the people around me when they throw stuff at me like genetical profiling and shit
also the pic is from a movie called stalker and i think the game is based on the movie which is based on a book havent seen the movie yet but looks terribly interesting

I want the memes that's why I'm replying polish guys are either the hulking brainless sort or the quiet autistic sort i haven't met one with a spark of life in him they claim to be Catholic but I see they are only religious by tradition and they have mixed nationalistic and generally bigoted opinions with their faith and I told the lady I was talking to being Christian means following Christ you identify through him how is blatantly going against his words an expression of your faith? You follow the Catholic church not Christ

>migration
I stopped reading there.

Kek

Jews truly fear the slavs